Sara Sidle and Det Vartan

this smiley is better than thousand words :lol:

i agree with you MTT, vartann seems always happier when sara is around and vice versa, they have a secret connection, something is going on between them but they dont understand what it is : we do know what it is its just the magic of love :lol: :rolleyes: i wonder how vartann will ask sara to marry him? any ideas? ;)

most probley on one knee, he seems tradional ( cannot spell) also over a meal he cooked her, in his or her flat... :D yeah - I'll go buy a hat :D

most probley on one knee, he seems tradional ( cannot spell) also over a meal he cooked her, in his or her flat... :D yeah - I'll go buy a hat :D

well buy me a hat too though because im thinking the same way :lol: he will cook her favourite meal, candles , their favourite sang (because im sure they wll have one), they will probably dance on it and at the end of the night he will tell her how much he loves her etc...... and at this moment she 'll understand what he means: he wants marry her,!!!!! she probably going to cry but not because she is sad but because she is very very happy and of course she will accept, who dont? :rolleyes: :lol:

Knowing Sara maybe she'd propose to HIM.

Okay, I've read that fic like 3 times already :lol:. Man, we need more fanfic over here.

Detective Hottie:

Dt.jpg

He's the detective who was really happy for Warrick when he announced he was married in Bodies in Motion.

I wonder if more people have posted S/V fics at ff.net. I never go into the CSI section, so I'd never know! Do you guys visit it often?

Back