Sara/Jorja Leaving..... *May contain Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by CSISidle, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Re: Sara *May contain spoilers*

xfcanadian and Chocobear, please re-focus on this thread's clearly stated topic for discussion. Appreciate your cooperation. We also ask that all folks ignore the petty baiting.

Thanks much.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Now that Jorja is leaving [hopefully for only a short time] I wonder if she will travel? she's mentioned that. and where she'd like to go, Europe, South America, Asia, or her roots Canada, both her parents are Canadian one half Belgium ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jorja_Fox

3. Billie_Kriek

Billie_Kriek Dead on Arrival

Ho, she can pass by Belgium when she wants.

I would be delighted to show her the country and be her personal guide. For Jorja I'll even take some days off or a sick leave :D

4. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

The show won't be the same without her if she leaves and if she does leave then i will stop watching.

5. Desertwind

I really think she'll return, she'll miss all her buddies, and the whole chrismatic scenerio of the top TV show, and will come back..keep the faith, and on her parents, her mom was Belgian-Canadian her dad Irish-Canadian, she has a brother Jeff. Her mom didn't have her till she was 41, so maybe Jorja will have kids later too!

Source
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0289080/

6. Ali_future_CSI

Ali_future_CSI Dead on Arrival

She should definitely come to Canada!! My mom is french canadian like hers. Omg she better travel to Canada's capital, or Montreal....
    Yes back on topic, I really hope her leaving CSI isn't permanent (as in not killing sara :O!). Maybe after her travels to chill with me in Canada she will return lol

7. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Well if she's going to come back, she'd probably wanna make up her mind fast.

I'm going to honest, I don't think CSI will last more than like one more season after 8.

8. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I will certainly miss Jorja. And I also think that CSI wont last much longer. I think the 8th season might be end of it and to be honest, with all the changes I don't think it will be a bad thing.
    The last season was kind of crap anyway and season 8 wont be better, from what I have seen so far (esp with Jorja leaving).

9. sidlewannabee

I wish I could meet Jorja, that would make my day. Do you guys know what episode she is supposed to be leaving?

10. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Yeah.

Not next week's ep... but the week after that. Can't remember what the ep's name is, or what number, sorry. Bet if you checked up with someone in the spoiler lab, they'd have your answer. :]

11. Desertwind

12. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

13. sidlewannabee

You're right GSRfanatic25. That does suck. That video made me cry. I don't want her to leave. I am not watching CSI after she leaves unti lshe comes back.

14. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Isn't that a fanvid?

Didn't watch it to the end, too much Grissom...

Has it yet been confirmed whether there will be a 9th season? If not, I doubt we will see her again, S8 is halfway through by the time she leaves and if she were to come back for the last episode(s) they surely wouldn't have made such a fuss about her departure.

As far as I know she just said she'd like to come back at some pint in the future, however, it didn't sound like the very near future. I personally don't believe there will be a lot left to return to.

15. sidlewannabee

I have heard she is coming back for the May Sweepstakes, because they want to raise the number of viewers. The video was made by CBS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.