Sara/Jorja Leaving..... *May contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara *May contain spoilers*

I hope she properly says good-bye to the rest of the team. I'm not expecting a big farewell get together, but it would be nice to know she didn't just leave without a word. I'd like to see her in scenes with the others once more before she leaves, either with the whole team or with each of them respectively.

I don't have high expectations for her exit though, they'll probably leave it with just GSR-goodbye-drama and no real explanation. This is CSI after all... Hopefully they'll at least mention that she told them good bye and not make the others act all surprised the week after. They were supposed to be friends with her after all.

They do have a CASE, though, during the ep that she's supposed to leave, right? I'd hate for it to be all just about Sara leaving... because I also watch teh show for the cases. :/

with only two episodes left, and only a little hint at sara being fed up, i feel like her leaving is going to be terribly rushed. especially as Purejoylove mention, they have to fit a case in there as well. it doesnt really seem like a worthy send off to a character thats been on the show for over 7 years.

i also find it interesting that with what all the other characters have gone through over the years, only sara is getting mention of the emotional side effects (if that is indeed why she is leaving) because it has become convenient. with all the others its as if the crap they went through never happened. sure it may get referenced in passing, but these people should be in counseling for the rest of their lives.

im actually interested to see what happens with the proposal thing. if shes leaving what was the point of it even occurring? they end up getting married with sara leaving never to be seen again/disappearing for a while and returning once or twice? or she leaves him alone so he can go back to brooding and being sulky? i guess in two weeks time all will be revealed. hopefully it isnt a disappointment.

I will continue to watch CSI, beacues I love the rest of the team, the old cast I mean the orginals! especially Billy Petersen :p & I and will miss the romance! they've come to the pinnacle of this relationship, and my bet is, she's so crazy about him, and him the same, that the heartbreak of them parting will overwhelm them both and wa-la- she'll return better than ever!!!!and hey fans keep the faith, she'll be back that's why the cast hasn't said anything, it would be foolish to say "Oh, we're really going to miss her" blah-blah-blah, and then she comes back say in January, so their not showing their cards, and to me that's a hugh clue on her returning, if they had of said something, then I'd be worried, but so far MUM :confused:

But what if Sara returns and things are different? What if in her time off she changs her mind about the marriage?

Jorja wouldn't be coming back in January, not with what she wants to do, movies alone take 6 months or more. There hasn't been anything said about a time frame for returning, franky that could mean she might decide to not come back.

Just because they haven't publicized that the cast will miss her doesn't mean they have't said it. Sometimes things are left alone, there is quite enough hype about it already.

Besides I think they are more worried about the writers strike and how they might not have jobs if it goes on too long, especially with contrats expiring in the summer.

And what if hell freezes over, she's been crazy about him for 9 years, ep. "CARP" and the admission to Ecklie, all of a sudden she'd go "Naw, I was just kidding" highly unlikely, and the writers strike, who knows , they're filming here, and everything seems fine, and I would guess their not writing the script themselves, so somebodys doing it!

People have changed their minds after being with someone for longer. It's all in the perspective they find when stepping away from the relationship for a while.

Sara could realize that she wants to move to the Artic Circle and study penguins or go clear across the world to work with children in South Africa. She's taking time for a reason, to think things over is quite probable, not just about watching people die.

There are enough scripts written to make it barely make it to January. If nothing is reached we get reuns till it'sdone.

And what if hell freezes over, she's been crazy about him for 9 years

Crazy? I haven't seen crazy. In fact, I thought they were finally done and moving on when suddenly at the end of season 6 they were in bed together. That was so out of the blue... well, not really, I read spoilers, lol.

Anyway, she's been with Hank in between, never liked the storyline but it was clearly stated they were dating. Doesn't sound like she was crazy in love with her boss at the time...

I really hope the writer changed their mind about the marriage, although I've come to not really care much, CSI has become it's own parody, if they want to go down that road, fine. Go, marry Sara off and give her beautiful little kiddies, 5 dogs and a house with a picket fence. That's what she was dreaming of all this time, wans't it? [/sarcasm]

MiaCharlize said:
And what if hell freezes over, she's been crazy about him for 9 years

Crazy? I haven't seen crazy. In fact, I thought they were finally done and moving on when suddenly at the end of season 6 they were in bed together. That was so out of the blue... well, not really, I read spoilers, lol.

Anyway, she's been with Hank in between, never liked the storyline but it was clearly stated they were dating. Doesn't sound like she was crazy in love with her boss at the time...

I really hope the writer changed their mind about the marriage, although I've come to not really care much, CSI has become it's own parody, if they want to go down that road, fine. Go, marry Sara off and give her beautiful little kiddies, 5 dogs and a house with a picket fence. That's what she was dreaming of all this time, wans't it? [/sarcasm]

I didn't know Sara was dreaming? ..... ;)

Anyway I am also a bit worried that they will just make her disappear without much of an explanation. I mean, I do not expect big goodbye scenes but still...

my take on the hank thing, she was trying to move on, have a life, like griss said. after the case w/ the hermit chick she realized that she had to take what she was given. when the hank thing blew up (thank god it did) she realized that she was a one man woman...to put it cliche-ey!

i don't think sara's going to leave grissom, and i don't think jorja is going to be back too awful soon...and definitely not in a full time capacity. a snippet here and there...i hope we see her by the end of the season, but there's a good chance we won't imo!!

and w/ the writer's strike, who knows what's going to happen!

During her time in Las Vegas, all she needed was her work as a CSI and Grissom. But now, i too believe, that she needs time to discover what else she wants from life. Just like Grissom, work was paramount to defining who she was. but now that she is suffering from burnout, has yet to deal with psychological ramifications of being kidnapped and left for dead, and sacrificing her job (moving to Swing) she needs to clear her head.

i think it is also very easy to underestimate the sacrifices that she has made for her relationship with Grissom to work. Aside from actually letting her into his life, what else has Grissom done for her?

i also believe that we, the viewers, are meant to know that Gil knows she is battling with her doubts about working as a CSI, based upon the last couple lines of dialogue between him and Malone at the very end of the crossover episode WAT. Malone asks Grissom if he thinks about leaving the job, and Grissom replies everyday. If it hasn't occurred to him already, I think here is where Grissom may realize just how strenuous things are for Sara, especially given her reaction during the first CSI epi.

Yep, I think I've braced myself :lol:

I'm kind of excited, but also dreading the episode knowing it's her last for a while.

MiaCharlize, I may need to borrow some of your tissues :(

Okay regarding the Episode "Goodbye & Good Luck" and regarding This thread.

Okay, let's just say it could have been worse.

I didn't like the kiss and I screw my eyes shut when it happened but at least there was no tongue *shudders*

My take on the GSR thing: wth? I thought they were supposed to have a relationship. When Sara looked disturbed, Grissom waved her in but she turned away. Seriously guy, if she were MY girlfriend and she had that look on her face I'd get up and follow her, asking what is wrong! (That's not to say I would have wanted to see that happen with them)

And then that kiss... In this situation, if I were him I would have walked after her, said something, anything instead of just looking like a dead fish.

Oh, and weren't they supposed to be engaged? And all she leaves is a letter? One that didn't even sound heartfelt? I'm so not buying that whole relationship deal, it's so surreal...

Anyway. They managed to portray Sara's emotions quiet well, I could feel her desperation and her need to leave that job behind, at least for a while.

I mentioned this in the Sara/Jorja thread but I'm gonna say it again, I really liked the scene in which Sara cut off her name tag from the vest and then put it in Ronnie's locker. That was a very beautiful gesture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back