Sara/Jorja Leaving..... *May contain Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by CSISidle, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Re: Sara *May contain spoilers*

LOL, they make fanvids now? Do they have too many bored employees?

I really hope they don't make her come back for one ep just for the benefit of higher ratings, I'm sure they'd manage to screw up her character and storyline even more... but what do they care, disappointed viewers are still viewers...

2. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

The vid isn't a fanvid, because it was posted by CBS.

And I'd be pretty pissed too if they brought her back for one ep (or actually any, after they dragged it out since the moment we knew 100% that she'd live from the MK thing... what ever happened to Natalie anyway???)

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Correct as long as it carries the CBS logo as that does then it is put out by the network. I think it might have been done for the fans, heck they can't keep the bio's correct half the time so maybe their trying to make up for it lol.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I don't think CM, and executive producer, with alot of clout, would make such a blatant statement, with out some type of reality nor has Jorja disputed this statement, and so far the 1st 4 episodes came in at #1, time will tell with Jorja leaving how this will stand up in future episodes, ratings wise.. I loved the fan-video ;) just sad, but showing Sara and their past together. And Grissom so handsome, and Sara so beautiful ;) I think the fan base for them is hugh, and will continue without a doubt!

5. Billie_Kriek

Billie_Kriek Dead on Arrival

While responding some questions on the Chiller Live Blog, Liz Vassey (Wendy) made a little comment about Jorja/Sara departure (middle of the page).

So far, I think it's the only word we have from one actor of the cast about the subject.

She said her character (Wendy) will miss Jorja's character, and as a person she'll miss her a lot because she's another gal to have around the lab.

6. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Her character will miss Jorja's character? Hmm...wonder why :devil:

I think it's strange that Jorja's/Sara's leaving has become such a huge affair, yet none of her cast mates have said anything publicly about it. Does anyone know why?

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

It's a hugh deal because the character Sara is very popular, and on the rest not commenting, my take is theye've been told not too, by TPTB and once again, they probably know she's returning and it would be a moot point to make any kind of remark at this time!

8. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

^^ I'm thinking that's wishful thinking. I mean, if they knew she was coming back, wouldn't the maybe put in a word about how devestated or whatever they'd be without her (if they were devestated, idk)? Milk it for all it's worth for the less sharp viewers to think that she's neverrrrrr coming back? I dunno. I just don't think that's the case on why the other cast members aren't commenting. Yet. Let's wait for her final ep, and then maybe we'll get some words outta 'em.

9. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

now that i've calmed down
    i DO wish they had used more of sara and the other team memebers in the farewell. she's had such great interaction w/ everyone on the show...not just grissom
    someone said on ytdaw that it's like she's just grissom's girlfriend now
    that doesn't EVEN work for me, man. her character is GREAT with or without grissom.
    and GSR or not, her leaving breaks my heart, ruins my world, and will from thence forth ruin CSI for me!!!

as far as her cast mates commenting, the only think i can think of is that they are under contract and CAN'T say anything really!! even though it's out and what not...who knows.
    i'm pissed she hasn't had more interaction w/ the rest of the team since dd and in light of future events!
    they are going about this all wrong

JORJA LEAVING=F**CKED UP!

10. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I agree with you GSRfanatic25.

Can someone make a poll to show if Jorja leaves will you watch it and then yes or no. i am curios as to who besides me will leave if she leaves.

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Here is the poll that was asked for.

12. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I'm honestly not sure on that one. I will definitely keep reading spoilers and I will probably keep watching, but I'm not sure. I guess I'll wait and see how the show develops from now on. I haven't liked the directionof CSI for a while and have mainly watched for Jorja and Louise, so until either of them is back I have no real reason to watch.

Then again, as I'm planning on staying around the board I'll probably keep watching the show as well just so I know what everyone's talking about...

Maybe the poll should have a third option "not sure yet".

13. allmaple

allmaple Judge

sara is not the reason i watch the show. in fact, no single character is the reason i watch the show. therefor her (or anyone else) leaving is not going to stop me from watching. i understand how passionate some people are about their favourite character, but for me i cant justify turning off my favourite show forever just because someone leaves.

unfortunately, cbs seems to be taking the easy way out with sara. 'im so sick of dead bodies, im leaving!' theyve done so much with these characters in 8 years youd think they could come up with something better than that.

14. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I agree with allmaple I will watch the show even when Sara is gone.

I couldn't give up my show when someone leaves. I used to watch 8 Simple Rules and when John Ritter died I kept watching, it was an amazing show.

If people are going to give up on a show because one character is leaving, were they really fans of the show or just a fan of the character?

15. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Thanks for the poll Destiny. Do you think you could post the poll in other threads as well.

When I first started watching CSI, it wasn't about Sara, it was about the cases. I have realized that my opinion has changed and now Sara has become so important to me. I f any other character but Sara left i would still watch it. I become attatched to people quickly and now i am attatched to Sara. It just wouldn't be the same without her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.