Sara/Jorja Leaving..... *May contain Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by CSISidle, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Re: Sara *May contain spoilers*

Hey guys can I have your attention, and hear me out before y'all start yelling about fairness. This is about the same discussions in 2 or so threads. So please hear me out.

Its out that "Sara" and "Jorja" is leaving (well you know what I mean), you all are talking about it in both this thread and the actress character thread right?

Well How about we lock this down and just have the conversation continue in the JF/SS discussion thread, with the only stipulation being any actual spoilers pertaining to the episodes be done per usual in the spoiler lab (per the rules of that thread)?

Before asking about arguing, hey the spoiler lab deals with the character and storyline, but as long as it doesn't dominate it what would the problem be? I am pretty sure you can discuss Sara and at the sametime Greg, catherine, sofia, nick, warrick, lab techs, fingerprinting, etc you get my point.

This also goes for the Campaign thread too (minus the use of the spoiler lab of course), its been allowed we don't know how much longer it will be going on all discussion on it can just go into the JF/SS discussion thread as well.

I would do a poll but I am pretty sure you can all type in your answers.

2. sexycatherine

sexycatherine Victim

I really think CM is just trying to consol the Sara fans and GSR fans and that's why she said Jorja is coming back. I don't really think she is.

3. goukanomegami

goukanomegami Victim

>_< I hope she comes back!

4. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

fyi Watiting, CM said her last scene would be by herself
    i'm not sure what's up, if she's got other projects lined up or what, why she's quitting but willing to come back. i know she loves this show and loves doing, it, but i think maybe it's been taking its toll on her. it's so hard to tell when we never get the full story. i'll miss her, for sure, but i'm glad she'll be back. i'll support her NO MATTER WHAT, and i really hope she IS leaving on her own terms, cause that's what's really important!

5. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Good idea Destiny, as there's currently some duplication going on between the threads. :)

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Thank you, and Tally & Myself will figure away to get this all worked out. ;)

7. sexycatherine

sexycatherine Victim

About the whole coming back bit, I wonder if that is just to sooth the gsr fans and the sara fans. I also wonder if this is just to keep people watching to see if Sara comes back. Maybe it's all about ratings! :p

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Well, tonight on ET, Ms. Fox was on, and she said something to the effect of "I'm just taking a break" I was going "WHAT" :eek: and she was smiling big time, so a "break" is she regretting her decision, or has she made a deal, we know nothing about? HMMM, I remember when WP left to do his play, & WP fans were chewing their nails, wondering is this it? and now she's doing a play, while on her hiatus! [she'll be portraying Dusty Springfield, the English singer from days gone by!] maybe she just need a break, actors get antsy, and need to spread their wings at times and do something different! time will tell ;)

9. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Perhaps she is coming back...and maybe she knows some of the others are too...and since they are having a good season...why not?

10. Chocobear

Chocobear Victim

I know the Sara fans may hate me for this. But oh, well. Can't please everyone.

I, for one, am counting the days until Jorja leaves. I have no problem with Jorja, and I wish her all the best. However, I cannot STAND her character. Not to mention the fact that she and Grissom have NO chemistry, whatsoever. Also, I'm sick and tired of "CSI" being turned into a soap opera and intelligent storylines being sacrificed all for the sake of squeezing in that 30 seconds of GSR time.

I don't care how the writers get rid of the character. I don't care if she leaves Grissom a "Dear John" note and goes back to San Fran. I don't care if she gets killed in a car accident or gets blown up. I don't care. I want her gone.

Sorry for ranting. I'm just a little wound up. ;)

11. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Oh my god. Chocobear, I am with you 100%.

Totally dislike Sara as a character (sorry guys), although I really like Jorja Fox and the way she portrays this character... even though Sara drives me crazy. I wish they'd quit drawing out this "Oh my god she's leaving" thing and just get it over with. Seriously.

12. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Does anyone know where I can view the ET interview? Thanks!

13. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Did she say so? Cause in the article snippet I read it only said she was producing it.

I don't think I care much either way as I'm not going to see it anyway :(

Would be cool though if she actually played her.

14. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Well if she just needed a break, wouldn't she have gone on a hiatus like WP? Or maybe her "break" will be a little longer than his... or maybe she and TPTB decided it'd make a good plot twist. Too many maybe's, though, I need to know something definitive.

15. Delia

Delia Victim

I think Jorja will be returning and i very much hope she is because Sara is the character i like most.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.