Sara/Jorja Leaving..... *May contain Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by CSISidle, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazytoast

crazytoast Victim

Re: Sara *May contain spoilers*

jorja's portrayal of sara's turmoil was absolutely superb. i truly enjoyed seeing a grittier Sara.

i was so disappointed and fuming mad that Grissom missed two perfect opportunities to talk to Sara.

as for that Kiss, well, twas BEAUTIFUL. however, wouldn't the Grissom we all know flip out about a kiss at the workplace? wouldn't he have thought that was really odd? he should have gone after her pronto.

i also feel very jipped by sara's exit with a letter. i think their relationship deserved more than that. i was very touched, though, with the number of times she said she loved him.

all i need now for closure is to see some real reactions from the rest of the csi crew. if i don't get that, by god, heads will roll! :devil:

2. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

whereas I didn't want Jorja Fox to leave, after that ending, I wished they'd now killed the character off. It was just not right in terms of the characters. As for Grissom - apart from the fact he didn't follow her when she kissed him, I thought his reaction was actually spot on. Being in a relationship wont have changed the fact that he's not that good at reading people and at notacing things, even with his own girlfriend. So it was apt that he didn't notice how desperate she had become.

But really, it was daft that she walks away from the great love of her life after waiting years to get him. Totally OOC, and in that sense, it'd made more sense to kill the character off when they had the chance.

3. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

For the second poll question, I answered yes because I don't want the discussion of Sara's departure or the possibilities of her coming back totally flooding over the rest of the threads again. I think that this thread right here was a great idea, and we should keep using it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.