Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmackin' Effect"

Status
Not open for further replies.
We ignored your birthday? How can that be, arasGerG? I know I haven't been here as frequently but surely I didn't miss it... :eek:
As for the pictures you're talking about, do you mean the promo pictures of Big Shots? Now I don't know if they're the right ones, but this is what I found: Check the second and third pics
If these aren't the pics, please elaborate and I'm sure someone will provide a link. :)

I'm sorry about forgetting, hun.
Hug.gif
When was your birthday, araSgerG?

Hi csimonkey. Long time no see! Alot of people haven't been around in a while. I wonder where they went? No new episodes of CSI have hit us earlier than usual! :eek:

Maybe a poll would bring out the lurkers. We got around 115 posts left until a new thread (that I'm excited to start, thanks for the go-ahead gals! :D)
Who wants to start the poll?

[/i]greg_sara_love said:[/i]
OMG!!! 'Kiss My Ass' did he told Hodges that?? omg :eek: :eek:i am so gonna watch that episode... :D hmm the episode where Sara told Greg she had that gold stars...is Gum Drop...nice Sandle moment there... :D 'Kiss My Ass' i really wanna see that scene... i will laugh till hell:devil:
luvincsi said:
from reading all your posts..
i really really wanna watch Lab Rats.. :D
but it'll take a long time before i can watch maybe two months from now.. *sob* :( :eek:
Yes he says it and it is a great episode, even without the sandleness. ;) I also wish you could've seen it; would some screencaps help? (Don't look if you don't want to be spoiled.)

It's fine by me if you guys start the poll..

Thanks Hestia for the screencaps. I really want to see the episode. So, i looked at your screencaps. I wish they could move though.. :lol:

I also like She came here for him for the new thread name.
And csimonkey, thanks! All those Sandle pics are sweet.. :)

ouh yah..i wish tt the pic could move n talk...hes kinda HOT!!! :eek: csimonkey lovely pictures... Hestia nice screencaps :D luv it...soo much...y it is so slow here?? 2 more months to go... :mad:

hey guys I've missed you!! Oh and it's past page 22, we can think of names!

Sara/Greg #10: He's her Gold Star!
Sara/Greg #10: Geeks in Love
Sara/Greg #10: Geeks Surrender
Sara/Greg #10: When Geeks Surrender...
Sara/Greg #10: A Beautiful Secret

Ahh, those are just ideas! Think of some guys and we'll put up a poll!

THANKS SARASTAR! THANKS FOR THE SANDLE GRAPHICS ON EMAIL! IM ON A SARA/GREG HIGH! BYEEEEE!

hi kissmesweet!
glad to see you here.. :D *waves*

I like your suggestions. Especially, He's her Gold Star. That's very cute. I vote for that one too. ;) :D

*thinks fo a good thread name*

i got nothing.. sorry! :(

oh yah kissmesweet!!!!! i miss ya... :D i Should give ya HUGGIES!!*hugging kissmesweet * yup..i like those suggestion... :D BTW ppl...you all can call me Naz :D ;) :D

Oh dear, I turned back into a lurker for a few pages :lol:
I'd better get my act together.

Wow, so the next thread will be really special because it will be the first time we move into double figures!

10 threads of discussion about Sandle lovin'! ;)

Thanks for the pics, Hestia. Greg always has these cute little expressions on his face, and he's so sarcastic to Hodges...Ah, well, the man deserves it :p

Joke! I think Hodges is pretty funny actually.

Not as funny as Greggo of course.

I...um... I have a suggestion for the new thread title.

Sara/Greg #10-Sexy and Gorgeous:Reporting For Duty!

boogie.gif

I love SaraStar's fics too. They're really original. Keep up the good work, SaraStar! :D

Where on earth is Kate/Ziva David! I miss her! She hasn't sung the 'Welcome Song' in such a long time! If you're out there Kate, please return so we know you haven't abandond us!!! :lol:

My b-day was in November...and while I hate adding old wood to the fire, it got me I wanted and for that I'm happy...hmmm....hey writers, y'all forgot my birthday, too...Letitworkletitworkletitwork...

Adding to the list:
Sara/Greg #10: He's her Gold Star!
Sara/Greg #10: Geeks in Love
Sara/Greg #10: Geeks Surrender
Sara/Greg #10: When Geeks Surrender...
Sara/Greg #10: A Beautiful Secret

Well, hey Naz! What a cute name!

i also like that one Sabser! ;)

So far, I am loving your suggestions guys. Keep them going.. :D
I still can't come up up with a good thread name. :(

^^ Oh, honey! EVERYTHING'S FINE!!! WE LOVE ALL SUGGESTIONS!

By the by, I LOVE HOW MUCH JORJA + ERIC LOVE Sara/Greg! It keeps me happy... Eric is so right.
"He hasn't given up on her yet."

Yeah.. that makes me happy too. :D Glad to hear Jorja is a Sandle shipper!

I also like A Beautiful Secret, kissmesweet.
But what is the secret? :confused: :)

Ouh.. luvincsi U cannot know the secret cuz its a....

SECRET :lol: yeah...glad tt Jorja Fox a sandle shipper...i juz wanna hug her.. :D well...i juz wanna give u all a Sandle hug...
BIG SANDLE HUG!!! :D

Eric a sandle shipper
Jorja a sandle shipper

Now we must make the writers a sandle shipper *Get ready positivity cookies n Blue Hawaiian* *and also a knife* :devil: GOD! im so evil.... :devil: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back