Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Actually, Addicted by Simple Plan is a great Sandle song now that I think about it. Greggo's a junkie, a junkie for some Sara lovin'. I would be too, if you know what I'm sayin'. :devil: :D

szmandatogoholic said:
I am listening to a song that perfectly describes Greg and how he's been longong, basically, for Sara since the beginning of CSI: Addicted by Simple Plan. *faints* I love this song.

"How long will I be waiting?" "Until the end of time." < A line from the song. :D

I call it my favorite Sandle song. *squee*

Ohh, I love that song! It reminds me of Sandle, too. :D That one and Just The Girl by The Click Five are my Sandle songs. :) Oh, and I Could Get Used To This by The Veronicas has always made me think of Sandle.

Now I know that there was a sandle music video with that song Addicted. I know because I have it saved on my computer. ;) (I'm not as sure about the other songs but I do agree they are very sandley and terrific :)).
I tried to look for the sandle site that had the music fan video but I couldn't find it. Does anyone have any info on it?

Since we're on the topic of music, I'll make up a topic... something silly, no doubt.
Okay: Under what circumstances do you think Greg would sing to Sara? What about Sara serenading Greg? (bonus points if they're not drunk or "dared to"). :cool:

Just reminding you guys that fan videos aren't allowed on the boards. That is, no direct linking to them. They are considered not copyrighted by the fans but by those who make the show. Just a reminder. :)

hey ya'll what's up? I'm a new Sandle shipper... i also ship CaRWash like you wouldn't believe... i recognize some ppl in here from CaRWash but i thought i'd check this place out too! :D :D :D :D :D

Hestia said:
Since we're on the topic of music, I'll make up a topic... something silly, no doubt.
Okay: Under what circumstances do you think Greg would sing to Sara? What about Sara serenading Greg? (bonus points if they're not drunk or "dared to"). :cool:

Probably if they're working on a case together that includes music and Sara asks him to sing then he'd probably do it, just to impress her. And then she probably woould do it back, just to make him happy, because knowing Greg he'd be in a mixed mood.

Just my opinion. Of course.

*blinks* That HSM evil crossover came invading my mind again. :p

Funny though, mentioning 'Addicted' by Simple Plan got me thinking about the same song title but by Kelly Clarkson.

~Jo

Hey TheCoroner ! Welcome to the wonderful sandle thread! :D

When would Greg sing to Sara? That's hard! Ummmm... he'd do it anytime! Seriously, doesn't our Greggo do everything and anything for that girl??

Eh, I dunno if Greg would serenade Sara, because I doubt there are many love songs in the type of music he listens to. Sara though, I think she would sing to him if they were alone, possibly in his or her apartment. Greg would have to ask her to because she's a bit shy about her singing abilities.

Hey The Coroner, always happy to have another Sandle shipper. Can't have too many I say. :D *passes out more positivity cookies*

Hey ya'll I need some help. And I know this isn't exactly the place but would anybody help get me a Sandle/Abby & McGee from NCIS banner? Cuz I'm not that skilled. Please? Oh and wish me luck, I've got to go up in front of our school for Star Spangled Banner Jeopardy tomorrow. I'm reprersenting!...the band...

Hey, TheCoroner!!! Surprised to see you here too :D Welcome aboard! *hands a handful of Sandle cookies* :D :D

Sandles21 said:
Seriously, doesn't our Greggo do everything and anything for that girl??
Oh yes he would... *starts singing* "I'd do anythingggg... Just to hold you in my arms, try to make you laugh..." :D Funny, he does try to make her laugh! Greggo would do anything for Sara :)
Love Simple Plan. And that song sounds like a Sandle song, come to think about it...

Another day is going by
I'm thinking about you all the time
But you're out there
And I'm here waiting

And I wrote this letter in my head
Cuz so many things were left unsaid
But now you're gone
And I can't think straight

This could be the one last chance
To make you understand

I'd do anything
Just to hold you in my arms
To try to make you laugh
Cuz somehow I can't put you in the past
I'd do anything
Just to fall asleep with you
Will you remember me?
Cuz I know
I won't forget you

Together we broke all the rules
Dreaming of dropping out of school
And leave this place
And never come back

So now maybe after all these years
If you miss me have no fear
I'll be here
I'll be waiting

This could be the one last chance to make you understand
And I just can't let you leave me once again

I'd do anything
Just to hold you in my arms
To try to make you laugh
Cuz somehow I can't put you in the past
I'd do anything
Just to fall asleep with you
Will you remember me?
Cuz I know
I won't forget you

I close my eyes
And all I see is you
I close my eyes
I try to sleep
I can't forget you
And I'd do anything for you

Haha I have the 'Addicted' vid too in my computer, but I love the 'She Will Be Loved' one best :D (Hestia, I think the website you're talking about is CSImedia. I was wondering too if the website gonna be back soon?)

Oooh...you guys I've got a whole list of Sandle songs...wow, I really need a life...no seriously, I'll bring them tomorrow. And post 'em!

araSgerG - I can probably make it for you... just give me the pics you want... BAND GEEKS UNITE!!! YES!!

Thanks! ::eats cookie:: my trademark is PEZ but i learned the hard way at the CaRWash thread that it's bad to throw them ;)... he he!

Well, that's just the thing...I don't know where to get the pics...Ooooh you're a band geek too! What do you play?

actually i play the bass :rolleyes:... but i'm in orchestra, jazz band and symphonic band... what do you play??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back