Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

araSgerG said:
Hey ya'll I need some help. And I know this isn't exactly the place but would anybody help get me a Sandle/Abby & McGee from NCIS banner? Cuz I'm not that skilled. Please? Oh and wish me luck, I've got to go up in front of our school for Star Spangled Banner Jeopardy tomorrow. I'm reprersenting!...the band...

Requests for banners should be made in the Fan Art forum located here ;)

Also guys, please keep the following in mind when posting:

- Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 Lines of Good posting.

- Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive and not chatty.

- Good posting is NOT: Complimenting someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversation about Real Life, etc.

- Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussion of thread names, etc, and brief allusions to Real Life MAY be included in posts, but ONLY in ADDITION of the 3-Line Minimum of Good Posting.

:)

Welcome TheCoroner *gives more cookies* :)

I think that maybe Greg would sing to Sara when he was maybe processing evidence with music in the background, and he's singing along then Sara walks in and he turns to her and sings.

Or if maybe they went out to a pub or something and they had karaoke then Greg gets up to sing, and he looks straight at her when he sings. Or he pulls her up on stage as he sings, she'd probably hate that :lol:

:D

Welcome to TheCoroner! we're a happy ship here :D

araSgerG if you're still looking for a Sandley banner, PM me and I'd be happy to make you one :D

I can SO see Greg karaoke-ing Sara.. imagine the whole lab goes on a friendly pub night and Greg has a crantini too many.. next thing you know he's up drunkenly wailing out "Sara" by Bob Dylan or something :lol:

Welcome, TheCoroner! :) Welcome to the Sandle thread, have loads of fun. *hands cookies*

Uhm, about Sandle songs.. I don't have an idea, actually. *looks in iTunes library* Yeah. I have one. If You Find Yourself Caught In Love by Belle and Sebastian.

If you find yourself caught in love
Say a prayer to the man above
Thank him for everything you know
You should thank him for every breath you blow
Say a prayer to the man above
You should thank him for every day you pass
Thank him for saving your sorry ass
If you’re single, but looking out
You must raise your prayer to a shout
Another partner must be found
Someone to take your life beyond
Another TV “I Love 1999”
Just one more box of cheapo wine
You should say a prayer to the man above
If you don’t listen to the voices then my friend
You’ll soon run out of choices
What a pity it would be
You talk of freedom don’t you see
The only freedom that you’ll ever really know
Is written in books from long ago
Give up your will to Him that loves you
Things will change, I’m not saying overnight
But something has to give
You’re too good looking not to live
If you find yourself out of love
Shed a tear for the one you love
Tell your boss that you’ve gone away
Down your tools for a holiday
If you’re going off to war then I wish you well
But don’t be sore
If I cheer the other team
Killing people’s not my scene
I prefer to give the inhabitants a say
Before you blow their town away
I like to watch them play
I like to marvel at the random beauty of a simple village girl
Why should she be the one who’s killed? If you find yourself caught in love...

I so want them to be together!

Time to whip out...the list...now in my opinion if Greg was going to serenade Sara it would be one of these songs.
Nowhere Near - Summer Camp
Absolutely (Story of a Girl) - Nine Days
Daughters - John Mayer
Diggin' Your Scene - Smash Mouth :lol:
Empty Apartment - Yellowcard
For Pete's Sake - Yellowcard
Hand Me Down - Matchbox 20
Holly Wood Died - Yellowcard
Mrs. Potter's Lullaby - Counting Crows
Slide - Goo Goo Dolls
Sugar, We're Goin' Down - Fall Out Boy
Great Indoors - John Mayer
Bad Day - Daniel Powter
Count on Me - Default
For You I Will (Confidence) - Teddy Geiger

Yeah, yeah, I know...It's a reoccuring fantasy of mine...

Isn't there actually a forum to post ship songs?

Hey TheCoroner!!! Now your a Sandle N' CaRWash shipper like me :D :D Here, have some Sandle positivity cookies ;)

Dont cha just lovee Sandle? They are so cute :D

I just have to say *ahem*: I AM SO EXCITED FOR SARA AND GREGGO HOLDING HANDS! ITS SO CLOSE! :D :D.. Yeah thats about it :lol:

Bwahahaha! You had to use a spoiler thingy because you're sooo excited! I am listening to "Move Along to the All-American Rejects, but it ain't much of a Sandley osng. But I found one of theirs that is: "Girl Of My Dreams". And a Simple Plan song, too: "One Slowdance". :D I can find a whole bunch of them by just looking up my favorite bands for lyrics on www.sing365.com. ('Cause I hardly ever know what they're saying.)

I found another!! "Over My Head" by The Fray. (Actually, that's my song, but still...)

Heh, wow that's alot of songs for Sandle. I think they'd both pick different songs to sing to each other, but nothing too sappy. They'd avoid like anything by *shudder* Celine Dion.

On a side note, is anyone besides me a little disappointed in recent Disney cartoon movies? I mean I grew up watching the classics like Fantasia and Beauty & The Beast, you know, GOOD ones. I havn't been impressed by some of the newer ones.

araSgerG, yes there is actually a thread called 'Sandle Songs', if I'm not mistaken. :)

Greg serenading Sara? Hmm I could see him playing acoustic guitar, since he's into bands and stuff... Haha this remind me of a discussion we had a while ago about CSI:Musicals :D

[offtopic]Yummy, agree with you. I grew up watching the classics too. I can't even name a few of the latest Disney movies :confused: They used to have really beautiful soundtracks too, like 'When You Wish Upon A Star' from Pinokio and the song Belle sings in Beauty and the Beast. Love Beauty and the Beast btw, I did a play of it when I was in highschool :D And I used to read Disney comic book when I was... umm, younger :lol: Love Goofy! :D [/offtopic]

Who do you think Greg and Sara would be in a Disney movie?

I'm thinking Peter Pan, cuz Greg has this youthful aura, you know, he doesn't look 30. I believe there's still a kid living inside of him :D While Sara's more serious, like Wendy.

Okay, IMO, it's alright for Sara and Greg to let others know when they hook up or get together, but I rather that that they don't make a big deal out of it. As in, everybody knowing that they're together or anything. Of course, the higher-ups have got to know it. Like Grissom (Oh, in your face, Gris!) and Ecklie, coz, I agree, if Ecklie wouldn't know about the two first hand then Sara and Greg might be forced to break it up or face suspension.

Imra, thats a good idea. Greg will forever be a kid ( :D ), and Sara is more serious... Yeah I pretty much just repeated what you said. :lol: I need to make 3 lines here! ;) I could also see them as Sleeping Beauty, just because then Greg could come rescue her and kiss her :D

Lol agree with both of you, but I can see them as aladdin and princess jasmine, cos Greg is kind of cheeky and carefree like aladdin and sara i can see as wanting to be less reserved but needing the right guy to help her do it, like jasmine. Plus the theme song has both male and female parts, so they can both sing to each other :)

That seems like a good idea if they decided they would tell their co-workers about their relationship (hypothetically). Although I do wonder what their co-workers reactions might be! :lol:

Ah yes, Disney Movies. We brought that up before I believe. I guess sandle just goes with Disney movies (...at least the earlier movies, not the recent ones which I agree haven't been so great lately.)
Peter Pan didn't even come to mind when I thought about who Greg and Sara would be. But now that I think about it, their personalities really are similar and they it would be a good fit!

Everyone gets a free oookie today! (I'm in a happy mood :))
Choose between these two (or just take both! :p):
Cookie.jpg
(my old standard little cookie)
Cookietiny.gif
(newly acquired little cookie!)

Actually, I've never seen Peter Pan. What about Cinderella? That's really Sandl'ish, I think. :)

I think Grissom would go like :eek: if Sara and Greg ever decide to get together and tell their co-workers (including Grissom, hehe). Catherine would be like: Finally, after all those years. Warrick would be happy for them, just like Nick, I think. :) And Ecklie? Don't even wanna talk about that.

Hestia, I'll take both, if ya don't mind.

:lol: :lol: Hestia, I read your post and you posted 'oookie'!!!

I'll take the newly acquired 'oookie'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back