Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

A newbie! Hello, Rukia you are so welcome here! Don't be shy, come on by! (I know... I rhymed. :p) Make sure to stop by more often and join in on our sandle conversations! ;)
I definitely liked their interractions in Iced as well. Wasn't that the episode with the exploing toilets? Gotta love the silliness of this ship! :lol:

Welcome, Rukia! Beautiful name, is that your real name? :) I loved Iced. I rewatched it this weekend (I think Saturday) and yes, Hestia, it's the episode with the exploding toilets. I love the way Sara demands Greg to process the toilet. It's just.. like they're in love. :) Who's the one to give the newbies the cookies here, actually? :p

Well usually it's the Lab Techs who make cookies (they have the secret recipe ;))... I used to, but I can't make cookies anymore since my status changed to CSI Level 1...
...oh but who cares... WELCOME ABOARD Rukia!! :D :D Here, have some fresh-baked Sandle cookies!!! *hands a handfull of cookies* It's the best on the planet, I promise ;)

Well, like what they say, "Nothing like blowing up toilets with the one you love" ;) :lol:

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'll try to stop by as much as I can, hoping school won't be too... much (I just started today).
I really do wish Rukia were my real name, but actually I got it from a manga character ( while I'm stuck with my really plain name ;)).

This may not have had alot of sandle moments, but Greg was hilarious in "Kiss Kiss, Bye Bye" especially in the scene where him and Grissom talk to faye dunaway's character (she's offers them sandwiches) and Greg gave the little quote "swing-a-ding ding" and you saw Grissom's face. Hilarious scene...

Welcome Rukia!

Do we have any lab techs at all anymore? *tear* we need someone to make those cookies! We'll all starve! *looks around desperately*

I'm a lab tech! Here's some of those delicious, warm, fresh, sandle positivity cookies! :)

Rukia , welcome! I hope you keep coming back. Sandle lovers are always welcome aboard!

Raven04 , I agree! Greg was soo funny! Sara loves him!

Yay! You're a labtech AND you have a cool Sara Gilbert avvie :D *munches happily on a positivity cookie* We're saved! Yay.

So, the ship is great, you're all very nice and (most important of all) there's cookies! *grabs one* I think I'm really gonna like it here. :D

Yup, Greg was great in Kiss Kiss, Bye Bye. There was even some Sandle interaction, which is always good. I like how he really embraces the history around the case in the episode.

:D Welcome Rukia, it's always great to have more Sandle shippers here. *hands out more cookies because he has the cool title of "Lab Tech"*

ziggystarduzt said:
Yay! You're a labtech AND you have a cool Sara Gilbert avvie :D *munches happily on a positivity cookie* We're saved! Yay.

Yep, Sara Gilbert! She rocks! Glad I could save all the sandle shippers. I don't know about you guys, but I would be low on sandle love if I didn't have my sandle positivity cookies!! :D

Ok so me and YouandMe1105 are lab techs, is any one else? They are the key to sandle love!

Are lab techs only 'cool' because Greg was one? :confused:

Welcome Rukia *waves* and good to see you back Nikki :)

*puts up hand* ive just become a lab tech too! Oh havent made any cookies before, though it seems we've got plenty here already, so i'll wait for a while :lol:

Well i think Greg definitely made lab techs 'cooler', im not sure cos i think all the lab techs in CSI are good characters. But Greg is definitely the lab tech they all aspire to be, IMO :)

Do you think Sara prefers Greg as a lab tech or a CSI? I think I have to go for CSI, just cos she would get to work with him more as a CSI, so get to know him better, and he seems to have matured more as a CSI, which i think shed prefer. Just IMO lol :)

Hello all! It's gloomy and raining here. I thought the electricity was going to go out in band today, which FYI would've been bad cuz there are no windows in the band room...and the roof leaks...and every time it thundered the building shuddered...namely because it's attached to the auditorium, which sas been around for about 40 or 50 years. But we're trying to get a new one! In three more years...lucky sevs...get the new stuff...sigh...you guys cheer me up soo much!!!

Ooooh and check out my new ficcie its called Soundtrack! It's soooo Sandle-ey! Please :(

Welcome Rukia! :D

GREG: Hey, Catherine? Do you think Sara would ever go out with me?
CATHERINE: Sure. As long as you don't tell her it's a date.

(so later he asked Sara)
GREG: So I was thinking. Maybe we could take our break at the same time. Later this shift. Together.
SARA: Sure.
GREG: (surprised) Really?

(then later he was looking for her)
GREG: Sara! I was just looking for you. Still up for break?
SARA: Sorry, Greggo, hot case. I'm going to go look at Nick's champagne bottle. How you doing with our DNA?
GREG: (looking so dissapointed awww) Uh ... inside-outside we're still looking for a reference for comparison but the epidermals are looking promising.
SARA: Nice. (She walks away)
GRISSOM: You want to clue me in?
GREG: Sara and I were just going out for dinner.
GRISSOM: On the case, Greggo...

That is so cute :D (I dont have time to comment on anything else :() I saw those quotes and they made me smile.

FrostBite said:
did anyone else see in Who Shot Sherlock that Sara totaly thrusted her pelvis when she hugged Greg? kinda weird, made me smile, made Greg smile...
wow i'm like dying. that made me giggle, a lot. i didn't notice it!!! i must watch who shot sherlock again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back