Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

hollie said:
FrostBite said:
did anyone else see in Who Shot Sherlock that Sara totaly thrusted her pelvis when she hugged Greg? kinda weird, made me smile, made Greg smile...
wow i'm like dying. that made me giggle, a lot. i didn't notice it!!! i must watch who shot sherlock again!

Haha same. Yes, im sure he enjoyed all the pelvis thrusting going on :p I didnt notice though.. I must go watch that again!! *runs off to get dvds* :D

Awww... I can't watch the DVDs, because i don't have them, so I can't see the great Sandle moments :( . I don't have them yet. Unless my dad gets me a video iPod and then I'll get CSI epis on it. :p

I do not feel good at all today, my stomach is hurting like crazy. I feel all 'blah' and this morning I felt worse than now. *you know what I mean* So I'm going to go check out my other favorite threads and check out.

Are lab techs only 'cool' because Greg was one?
Naaah, lab techs are cool because only they are able to make the special Sandle positivity cookies! It had to do with them "cooking" in the labs and stuff.. so that just kinda stuck. :)

oo! i can make cookies!

*starts making cookies* so much fun...

how could you guys not see the thrust?! it made me laugh so hard and i had to watch it over and over again! it was brilliant, an i'm sure it was completely unintentional.

-x-liv

I'm a prime suspect ... yeah, maybe the prime suspect in the 'who stole the Sandle cookies' mystery. But it wasn't me, I swear!!
*munches on stolen cookies while watching & admiring the Sandle cuteness*
Oops!! Maybe I did steal the cookies!!!
*wipes mouth* They were yummy :D

I can see Greg wanting to scream it from the rooftops, and Sara wanting to keep it quiet. He'll be so proud of his girl that he'll wanna show her off, but Sara will likely lean more towards professional discretion.

Walking contradiction, then?

Yeah, IMO, Season 5 was filled with Sandle moments. It was in that season that certified Sandle as a more realistic ship.

I'm just hoping that fantasy becomes reality this coming season.

Season 5 just ended here and it was definately the season that made me fall in love with CSI & Sandle.
I can't wait to see season 6 ( and also 7 ), but probably it won't air before spring. Why must tv bureaucracy and dubbing be so slow?! :(

Hmm, Rukia, I know some one else from Italy, and she says that season 6 is already airing there. :) But maybe she has sattellite, or something. And yes, season 5 is really cute. It's almost everyone's favorite season on the thread (see page 2 or 3, not sure which). :) It's so sandlish, and I hope season 7 will be too.

I love your banner, gotta love Franz Ferdinand & Alex. :)

Roos , your friend probably does have satellite (a friend of mine has it too), 'cause I knew part of it already aired there. But on 'normal' tv they're airing CSI: Miami now.
I don't have satellite so I have to stick with what they show on tv.

P.S. Alex Kapranos rocks!! :D

Hey ya'll. Just finished my geometry homework. Blech! But I noticed that earlier in the thread ya'll mentioned a little pelvic thrust thing goin on, yeah? Hey maybe that wasn't from "Sara", do you follow me? I mean Eric's a nice lookin feller, yeah? :devil:
Hehehe...playin' up my Arkansan accent ya'll. :p

I just watched 'Iced' again. Wow, that episode was even better than I remembered! Maybe it's because I'm a bigger Sandle than I used to be back then. SO many great scenes. The toilet humour, lol. Sara and Greg can really pull that off. :D

I am listening to a song that perfectly describes Greg and how he's been longong, basically, for Sara since the beginning of CSI: Addicted by Simple Plan. *faints* I love this song.

"How long will I be waiting?" "Until the end of time." < A line from the song. :D

I call it my favorite Sandle song. *squee*

Woohoo I finally finished my homework so I can post here! Aww 'Iced'. I lovee that episode. Its so cute! Trophy condom :lol: araSgerG, I dont have time right now to read your fic but I will later :)

Hey, your name's like my name only using last names...and not backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back