Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Greg will forever be a kid :)D), and Sara is more serious...

(Sigh) Opposites attract, eh?

Ookay, weird Disney for me to relate to snicker, but: High School Musical?

Sara's Gabriella and Greg's Troy? :lol: LMAO.

Haha High School Musical!! Yeah that would work, but Greg is 10000x hotter then Troy :lol: Thats too funny. I heard they are making a HSM 2. They should cast the cast of CSI :D Im pretty sure thats already been said but its too funny :lol:

sandersidle said:
Haha High School Musical!! Yeah that would work, but Greg is 10000x hotter then Troy :lol: Thats too funny. I heard they are making a HSM 2. They should cast the cast of CSI :D Im pretty sure thats already been said but its too funny :lol:

So totally!! They're also making a new Big Brother, which I cant believe they're doing because I thought BB: All-Stars was the last one. Now I have had multiple dreams of a CSI: Big Brother... with a bit of Sandle involved.

I can just imagine, Greg and Sara singing their hearts out. 'Specially Sara. Singing 'When There Was Me And You'. BTW, do you think this song could be SANDLE-ish?

"When There Was Me And You"
IT’S FUNNY WHEN YOU FIND YOURSELF
LOOKING FROM THE OUTSIDE
I’M STANDING HERE
BUT ALL I WANT IS TO BE OVER THERE
WHY DID I LET MYSELF BELIEVE
MIRACLES COULD HAPPEN
CAUSE NOW I HAVE TO PRETEND
THAT I DON’T REALLY CARE

I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FAIRYTALE
A DREAM WHEN I’M NOT SLEEPING
AND WISH UPON A STAR THA’T COMING TRUE
BUT EVERYBODY ELSE CAN TELL
THAT I CONFUSE MY FEELINGS WITH THE TRUTH
WHEN THERE WAS ME AND YOU

I SWORE I KNEW THE MELODY
THAT I HEARD YOU SINGING
AND WHEN YOU SMILED
YOU MADE ME FEEL
THAT I COULD SING ALONG
BUT THEN YOU WENT AND CHANGED THE WORDS
NOW MY HEART IS EMPTY
I’M ONLY LEFT WITH USED TO-BE’S
AND ONCE UPON A SONG

I KNOW YOU’RE NOT A FAIRYTALE
AND DREAMS ARE MEANT FOR SLEEPING
AND WISHES ON A STAR
JUST DON’T COME TRUE
AND NOW EVEN I CAN TELL
THAT I CONFUSED MY FEELINGS WITH THE TRUTH

I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT I COULD BE SO BLIND
IT’S LIKE YOU WERE FALLING
WHILE I WAS FALLING
AND I DIDN’T MIND
BECAUSE I LIKE THE VIEW
I THOUGHT YOU FELT IT TOO

I love that song!! :lol: I first heard of HSM when a friend was trying out for our eighth grade graduation choir with a song from the CD. (They only had a soloist.)

Kinda sounds like something Greg would sing, lol.

Kinda sounds like something Greg would sing, lol.

True that. At first, Sara kind of showed signs she liked him back, but that Season 6 finale' was a bullet to Greg's heart...

But, as we always say: HE HASN'T GIVEN UP ON HER YET!

And he'll take one more ride on the highway to hell... or heaven if he ends up with her...

Ain't 'Highway To Hell' a song, too? (I could've sworn it was.)
Man, I can't type today!! :mad:

How 'bout the song that's in my siggy, can't y'all imagine Greg singing that?

:lol: Nah, I wasn't putting it in the sense that I'm relating "Highway to hell" to sandle.

Just a line I picked from WWE.

"... He's on his fast lane on the highway to hell..."

:lol: Sandle reminds me of "The Bitch Song" by Bowling For Soup.

I know it's fluffy, but a song that reminds me of Sandle is 'Best Friend' from Toy Box. I don't know if it's known in the US though.

LOL. Best friend! I used to love that song when I was little. It's indeed a bit Sandle-ish; just the whole atmosphere the song has. Happily, just as I see Sandle. :)

Another one of my Sandle songs is 'All You Wanted' by Michelle Branch.

szmandatogoholic said:
How 'bout the song that's in my siggy, can't y'all imagine Greg singing that?

Yeah i can, that songs been stuck in my head ever since i saw the csi john mayer video, would love to see Greg do a rendition though, would be hilarious :lol:

There are so many songs he could sing to her i cant name just one :)But the Waiting on the World to change seems like something that Sara would sing, and then Greg could do an impromptu duet :)

Question, going back to the High School Musical topic, is this a film or an actual musical, cos ive never heard of it before?

I love 'Waiting on the World to Change!' I watch the promo alot because the song goes with it so well!

I can kinda see Sara and Greg singing 'When There Was Me and You', because some parts it seems like Sara should sing it but other times it sounds like Greg would sing it. :D

I absolutely love that song too!! At least I'm not the only one. :lol: I had to put it as my siggy because I am in love with the song. I had to look up the lyrics and I watch the promo every chance I get just to listen to it. And Greg fits that song perfectly, because he is waiting on the world to change for him and Sara to get together. :p

aiiii....eehhhh....John Mayer and Sandle in the same thread...no stop it guys you're making me all shivery and whatnot...eehhhhhhhh....ahhh...okay, that's over.
You wouldn't believe thae sandle discussion I had in the back of band class the other day! These two dudes who I didn't even know watched CSI asked to read my copy of Love and Live to Yellowcard (My new CSI fic) and after they had finished they were like, "You should sell that to CBS so they could make it." I said, "Hello! Didn't you watch last year's finale? It's all *blech* Sara and Grissom." So one of 'em said "Okay, as long as Sara and Greg are gonna hook up, then we can make it ourselves...I'll play Greg and the chick who plays Sara can play Sara." Then the younger dude says,"No way I wanna be Greg!" And they were arguing over who would play Greg when they made their Sandle movie. Eventually they figured that one would play Greg and the other Nick on the promise that Nick would be with Catherine. They also said that Grissom and Sara shouldn't be together and Grissom should "go make out with a bug."
That's me, araSgerG, undercover Sandle-er Identification Master...it's a very disurbing prosess...

Question, going back to the High School Musical topic, is this a film or an actual musical, cos ive never heard of it before?
I haven't seen it either but from what I gather it's a movie with some songs... so I guess it's both. :confused:

And they were arguing over who would play Greg when they made their Sandle movie. Eventually they figured that one would play Greg and the other Nick on the promise that Nick would be with Catherine. They also said that Grissom and Sara shouldn't be together and Grissom should "go make out with a bug."
Sounds like a hilarious conversation, araSgerG! Grissom should go make out with a bug? :lol: And I can't blame them for wanting to play Greg. He's awesome.
Your fanfic has the power of sandle! I'm not sure what it is, but I do know that you must only use your powers for good. ;)

:lol: :lol: Hestia, I read your post and you posted 'oookie'!!!

I'll take the newly acquired 'oookie'.
Oh I can't believe I didn't notice that! Looks like that new cookie has gotten a name! Now I got the small cookie, the slightly larger cookie, and the oookie! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back