Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

:D Loved the Sandle scenes tonight, they looked so cute together. Plus lots more of Greg in this episode. And Sara, :devil: nothing but hotness except when she was wearing them goofy glasses. Am intrigued to see next week's episode after seeing the preview for it.

I haven't been in here in a while since I don't get to see CSI :( but the rumor of a Sara/Greg moment drew me on. :D What was it?

wojo said
From the promo CBS has been showing and the spoliers I've read. Greg will be in BTK part 2 more and he ans Sara will interact.

Aw... good to hear. hoo-ra!

Loved the Sandle scenes tonight, they looked so cute together.

You guys are enying me! (pouts)

Already wished you Happy Birthday, sandersidle :)

Awwww Hestia it's so cute!!! Your first manip? It's very good! :D

YouandMe1105 said:
:D Loved the Sandle scenes tonight, they looked so cute together. Plus lots more of Greg in this episode.
I'm so happy to hear that!!! Anyone wanna fill me in? I haven't got S7 yet but I'd love to hear what happen :D I'll be spoiled but I just can't help it...

Really? Great Sandle moments rule! I'm curious to see Sara with the goofy glasses, I mean, she'd even look hot wearing those, I think. Unless they're goofy-goofier-goofiest! :) And yay for more Greg in Built To Kill Two. Does anyone have screencaps?

Thanks Wojo :)

Im glad to hear there was a sandle moment in BTK2 :D Can anyone give a little recap of it please? :)

That screencap is great, Greg looks all protective and sweet over Sara. And Greg just looks amazing full stop, and Saras hair looks nice. Yeay for sandle! :)

That was a sweet little moment.. sarahvma was over and she TALKED through it though. *siiiiiiigh* I'm rewatching it today with my boyfriend, so I'll have more to say then.. I didn't really hear what they were talking about thanks to Sarah, but they sure looked cute.. WTF was up with Sara's sunglasses though, seriously? They were just way bizarro-rocker chick.. maybe a gift from Greg? They seemed more his style than hers.... ;)

Check out Greg's biceps. Anyone else think the boy has been working out? He look so lean and bulkier (more mucsel).

Hopefully we'll see some of that hot new bod in Fannysmakin' (two more weeks)

Greg arrives at the crimce scene, Sara welcomes him. Tells him she has something to take care of so I guess he is taking her place. He is excited about the famous singers death and his groupies hanging around. She tells him to process the bedrooms and he gives her a sly smile as they go their seperate ways. That's about it.

Hmm, well, it's not a MAJOR scene, but at least it's something, right? :)

I'll be watching Built To Kill II soon. :)

Thanks Wojo, for posting the cap. It's lovely. They're just like two kids, who are in love.

Thanks Wojo :)

That scene sounds so cute, real sandle, yeay :D

Shame its only a small scene, but with all the stuff that will hopefully happen in Fannysmakin' its to be expected :)

They had 2 scenes last night :D They were wicked cute. The first one was kinda short, but OMG they touched each other's arms!! YAY!!

My favorite scene in the episode was, of course a Sandle scene. They were watching a biographical clip about Danny Bonaduce's character, Izzy. They kept looking at each othetr and smiling. I was all 'YAY Sara & Greg!' My mom looked at me like I was crazy! (I guess I am when it coems to Sandle lol) :D :lol:

Thank you ziggy! I knew I wasn't the only one who thought Sara's glasses were goofy. They were too big for her face. Both Sandle scenes last night were good, might have to watch it again on my DVR. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back