Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Ok guys. This is NOT the place to talk about the ratings. That topic can be taken up over in the CSI:Crime Scene Investigation forum. This thread is about Sara/Greg.

So, let's get back on topic please.

Yes, yes, back on topic. It'd be awesome if those glasses were a present from Greg. What kind of gift do you think Sara would get Greg for his birthday? Or Christmas? :D

Oh great question YaM

Um well for a birthday present Id probably say she'd get him maybe a personalised surf board, cos its practical yet thoughtful. And then maybe a chess set or a marilyn manson cd for a xmas present, and of the course the cute little santas hat.

Just IMO :)

I can see her getting him a bunch of CDs.. or concert tickets maybe. He's into music a lot, so I bet she'd do a good job of picking some stuff out for him. I doubt they have the same taste, though :)

*wanders in*
I enjoyed the little sandle scenes in Thursdays episode as well. :) Greg especially - he was his usual funny, adorable self. I'm glad you've all come up with that theory about Greg giving Sara those glasses! Some people have been saying they look like granny glasses. >_<
Well, I like to think that Sara got him something unique and special for his birthday. (hmmmm... a surfboard or a Manson CD sounds great, but I wonder if she got him something different and unexpected - like some weights? Maybe that's why he's looking more muscular lately. ;))

Oh and I didn't know that was Teri Hatcher in your avatar, ziggy! Interesting... you've still got it when it comes to creepy/interesting avatars! :lol:
And thanks for the compliments on my first manipulation, everybody. :D I appreciate it.

well... i can see it almost being like 10 Things I Hate About You and getting him this really nice guitar (even tho i don't know if he plays) and then he plays a beautiful song that's all instrumental (NO WORDS) and she completely falls in love with him!! :D
that's my take on it!

I thought the glasses were much more retro rockstar than granny. Regardless, I can totally see Greg buying them, even just as a joke. Imagine how amused he would have been to actually see her wearing them.

And Hestia, yeah, I loves me the Teri Hatcher. She's such a nut. I was madly in love with Lois and Clark. :)

Oh, I have to second ziggy there. Really. Those were ROCKING glasses. And I can't see my grandmother rocking, honestly.

I think Sara would get him some Marilyn Manson tickets or something for his birthday, or a couple of CDs. What about Santa sunglasses for Christmas, or uhm, a hat? So then he can dance in the lab again :lol:

I think Sara would cook Greg his favorite meal, maybe a bottle of wine to go with it. After dinner they'd slow dance to some romantic music. Then she'd give him a back massage, what happens after that is beyond the PG-13 rating... :devil:

Hmm dinner and slow dance... Well if Greg is anything like Ryan, they could've pushed the dinner plates aside... ;) :devil:

*wanders around under the PG13 radar* Umm. Where were we? Oh yes. Dinner. What do you think Sara would cook him? (I only know that if she'd known, she'd use paper/plastic plates, just to be on the safe side ;) *cough* sorry, I've been watching CSI:Miami :lol:)

And YAY for sandle scenes in BTK2!! :D :D I'm loving the pics. They look so cute :D

Aww Kate, I love '10 Things I Hate About You'!!

Aww Sandle slow dancing! Thats so cute!! :lol: Lets hope Greg is like Ryan, Silhouette! :devil: PAPER PLATES! :lol: I think Greg would warn her about using real plates. :D I think Sara would make him.... Well, I was going to say steak but shes a vegitarian. :lol: Maybe.. a fresh cut salad, and... Mr. Noodle!! Sorry thats all I can think of! He was eating it in one episode!

ETA: Silhouette, im listening to Snow Patrol! :D I think 'Chasing Cars' is a Sandle song too! :)

I don't see Sara as much of a cooker, IMO. So anything she'd "cook" would come off a take-out menu. :D That'd definitely be an "Awww" moment, seeing them slow dance though. Will decline to comment on the clearing of the table. :devil: ;)

^Agreed. after You've Got Male she sure proved herself to not be a stellar chef. I can see her learning in order to surprise Greg though. She could score tips from Nick.. I bet Nick can cook.

Aww i'd love to see them slow dance, itd be so romantic. And of course there'd be clearing table activites :devil: :lol:

I reckon even though she's a vegetarian, shed still cook him a meaty meal; or sandwiches. And then he's cook her mayeb in a caesar salad or stuffed peppers or something fancy like that :)

What about slow dance music? I think something really sweet if Sara was chosing, like Shania Twain - From This Moment On, and then something sweet but rockier like Aerosmith - I Dont Wanna Miss A Thing, that just seems very Greggo to me :)

Okay, first thing off my chest...(dang, my grandma and little brother are going nuts over the Chi-town Bears game) those glasses look like some joke glasses we got my friend for a goodbye present. Second...really there is no second...I just really would like some toast...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back