Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

File size is 60 kb for .gif files and 20 kb for .jpg files ;)

And yippie, a Sandle moment! :D I'm happy. Thanks for posting it, FrostBite! I want it to be thursday, now! YAY for Sandle moments. I hope it will be a great one. I really hope so. It has to contain a smiling Sara or Greg.

You really should start watching Miami, Yummy. One more CSI is good for your health :D

About avatars... I only know it must be less than 100x100 pixels. Maybe there's no file size limit, only pixels? :confused: And ziggy is right, you'd probably just get automatic error message from the av upload thing, not trouble from the mods :)

So how long is it till Fannysmackin'?

^Is it the 4th episode of the season? I think it is.. Cause we have BTK2 this Thursday, then Toe Tags.. I think Fannysmackin' is after that. So a mere 2 weeks and 2 days. Seems like nothing after all summer.. plus who's to say there won't be Sandle moments in the upcoming episodes that we just haven't heard about, right? It's the Sandle mantra: keep positive :D

I *love* the new credits. Only because we get a itty bitty clip of Greg in a suit and the boy-ish look we all love. *squees*

~Jo

:D Only 2 days till the next new show. I'm interested to see what will happen, and for the Sandle moment of course. The new credits are cool, they finally made Doc Robbins a regular. He's definitely the coolest old guy on TV! :lol:

Hmmm thanks for helpin' with my question, now I just need to get them under the limit. *wanders off*

ok... someone want to explain to me the hand holding thing in Fannysmackin'?? I'm so confused!! ::cries::
Doc Robbins Alexx and Peyton are my heroes!! I wanna be just like them!!

Whatt!! They showed a Sandle scene! :confused: I watch CSI: Miami but I didn't see it! :mad:

Fannysmakin' is sooo close! I actually can't wait anymore! I really can't :lol: Its gonna be so cute! *squeeee* :D Im gonna be squeeing in my pillow so much! (I have to do that or my mom gets mad :lol:)

Psttt, Frostbite, what's the Sandle scene in BTK2? :D

sandersidle said:
Whatt!! They showed a Sandle scene! :confused: I watch CSI: Miami but I didn't see it! :mad:

Fannysmakin' is sooo close! I actually can't wait anymore! I really can't :lol: Its gonna be so cute! *squeeee* :D Im gonna be squeeing in my pillow so much! (I have to do that or my mom gets mad :lol:)

Psttt, Frostbite, what's the Sandle scene in BTK2? :D

They're walking and talking. That's all I saw. I can't remember what he said. But I practically died of glee. MORE GREG!! And some Sandle. BUT MORE GREG!! :lol:

Yeay that sounds like a great scene :D I cant wait til BTK2. Them talking also hopefully means some funny Greg lines, and him making her laugh :)

I havent seen it yet, but i hope its like the walking scene in 4x4.

I thought Doc Robbins, was a season regular before? Might have been imagining it, but thats great i love the Doc Robbins character, he really livens up the morgue :lol:

Hey guys, please keep in mind when you are discussing new episodes that haven't aired in the US yet that you need to use the SPOILER CODE.

Yes, use the spoiler code! Certain people (ME!!!) don't wanna know what happens till we see it. Spoilers are yucky. :p Anyways, I think Doc Robbins was considered a regular but this season was the first time he's been in the opening credits.

Not so, Doc Robbins has been in the credits since Season 3, same time Greg was put in. The only new person added was Sofia.

Spoilers are evil. I try to stay away from them but they are waaay too tempting. Especially when they are about sandle! <3

There are two days until BTK2 airs in the US. Hopefully there are sandle moments. Like I said, I'm trying to stay away from spoilers... :p

technically technically it was a comercial while another show was going on being aired. but i do indeed apologize. i was excited to
see Greg and Sara walking-down-the-sidewalk.
and now i'm gonna make fun of you all. hahaha not really.

sorry again guys, didn't think you would mind. :D

-x-liv

Hmpf, Robert David Hall was in the opening credits before this season. How'd I miss that!?! Must have been too distracted by seeing Jorja. :D It's ok FrostBite, just keep them spoilers in their tags and there won't be no problems. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back