Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

And maybe the lack of Greg in the first epi is to balance out more screentime and possibly Greg-centric episode later, so don't pout... the time will come

They probably didn't put much of Greg during the first ep probably because they're saving it all up for the future eps focusing on the man.

BTW, wojo that's a nice pic (pats on the back). Job well done!

Happy birthday sandersidle! I wish you a very,very, very sandle birthday! Here, have some cookies! :)

If there was a Greg- centric episode I would love to see how Sara and Greg interacted. They're soo cute! And is it just me, or something because lately I've been thinking that Sara and Greg are becoming less friends. I mean sure they're friends but they used to be best firends. It seems like they talk less.

Happy birthday, sandersidle! :D

Me doesn't get it. Is the spoiler true or not? :p

I agree with Sandles21 there about the Greg-centric episode. They talk less, indeed. And I really miss it. I hope they'll talk more this season, and maybe there's more than talking? Probably not.

From the promo CBS has been showing and the spoliers I've read. Greg will be in BTK part 2 more and he ans Sara will interact.

Happy Birthday sandersidle :D hope you had a great day, have some postivity Birthday Cake :)

It is true that in s6 they did seem to talk less, but i think that could be just due to the fact that she was his mentor in s5 so they obviuosly had lots of dialogue, whereas in s6 they didnt get to work on as many cases cos the team werent split up anymore.

But on the postive side, a Greg-centric episode has to have some sandle in it, cos you cant have Greg in trouble without advice from Sara, and i think/hope the writers recognise that :)

Cant wait til BTK2

Good to know that Sara and Greg will actually interact in the next episode! Now I really can't wait until Thursday :)
sandersidle you can have this newly acquired cake pic!
Cakeinblue.jpg
:D I hope you have a really awesome birthday.
Hmmm... maybe I will make a sandle manipulation. It could be your (late) birthday present!

Hestia, you should deffinately make one.

Thursday is tomorrow! I'm so excited! But I'm sure that I'll just be disapointed. Well, anyways pray for some sandle moments! <3

I was having internet woes yesterday, so I missed sandersidle's bday, but I wanted to say happy birthday anyway!! Sorry I missed it, I hope you had a great day :D

New episode tonight! Can't wait to see what happens, hope Sara and Greg work on a case together. :D That'd be great wouldn't it? Heck, it'd be great just to see 'em in a scene together. :)

I agree, can't wait for the new episode, and I too shall cross my fingers for some Sara/Greg interaction. Even if it's only a few seconds.
Ziggy I'm sure sandersidle wouldn't chastise you for internet problems that kept you away. ;) ...Also why does that lady in your avatar look bald? (and who is she?) :eek:

So... I made my first manipulation... sandles... I think Greg came out looking like a kid... but here ya go sandersidle hopeyoulikeit,bye! *rushes off in embarrassment*

Greg and Sara wishing you a happy birthday

Hestia, it's darn cute! :D

And I think the woman in zigs avatar is Teri Hatcher. Not sure though :p

You guys are so lucky over there in America! Well, Sandle interaction is always good! I hope there'll be more Greg-screentime today. :D I hope they'll be working on a case together. I'm sooo darn excited.

Roos and Hestia- Heehee.. the lady in my av is, indeed, Teri Hatcher. And she is, indeed, bald. It's from Spy Kids.. she plays an evil henchwoman whose hair gets set on fire. I made the av from a clip from near the end of the movie, when she's partially bald and prancing around happily in a red evening gown. I heart Teri Hatcher and I heart Spy Kids and I heart creepy avatars, so thus a new one was born ;)

Sorry for the OT... Greg and Sara are cute!!

Thanks Sandles, MissRoos, Nicki, Hestia, and ziggy!! :D
Aww dont be embarressed Hestia!! I love it! :eek: Its so good! :D *saves* ;) I love the cake icon too!!

:lol: Of course I wont chastise ziggy!! ;)

Sandleeeeee sooon!! Like tonight!! :D *dances around*

I may miss the new Sandle! :( Because of the Homecoming Carnivla at my high school. But this is the first big homecoming I've ever had, liek we dress up all school week and stuff, and for Character/Superhero Day (yesterday) I was actually wanting to be a CSI person (specifically one of the Sandles) with the vest and everything! But I didn't have one so I couldn't do it. So I ended up being Mario. :lol: Maybe next year...

Thought I'd drop in and say that I wanted to be either 'Sidle' or 'Sanders' for Character/Superhero Day yesterday. Maybe I can even get one that says 'Sandle'!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back