Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Greg should give me a veggie burger! :)

I can't look at Sara and Grissom in the same way anymore. Even if I'm watching re-runs and they're in a room together... I can't stand it! (sorry to the gsr shippers).
I don't try to be mean! Greg has always been there for Sara... plus he's like the hottest guy ever! :lol:

I so agree with you. Sandle just has this... happiness somehow. Grissom/Sara scenes just often seem to involve unhappy things (thinking about 'Nesting Dolls' for instance), and Sandle scenes quite the opposite. That's how I came to being a Sandle shipper. Anyway, that's just how I feel and I don't mean to be rude towards the GSR shippers.

I cannot wait to see the new season. I'll have to, though. Grr.

"I'll soy sorry" BLEGH. i think i like died. i really, really can't stand gsr.

i'm sooooooo disappointed at the lack of sandle in BTK. well, the lack of greg in general.

The lack of Greg was heartbreacking. Hopefully there will be some sort of Sandle moments in BTK2. I hope they show more Greg. If they don't we can write a letter....and angrey letter...involdving dead things in it....sorrry.

-x-liv

Sandles21 said:
Greg should give me a veggie burger! :)

Me too! :D

Despite the lack of sandle in BTK, at least there was greg in the suit *swoons*.

and we still have Fannysmakin' to look forward to with the Hand Hold, and the season has just begun so there is still the chance for loads more sandle moments to come :D
Werewolves is on tonight, are there any sandle moments in that does anyone know? :)

I'm a vegetarian just like Sara. Greg giving me a veggie burger would be heaven :lol:, although I'd be happier if it was Sara. He's a little too old for me :)

I forget if there are any sandle moments in Werewolves. There must not be any big ones, or I would of remembered it.

I can not wait for Fannysmakin'. At least, if they don't cut the scene. If they make it into a 'only friendship' or 'brother and sister' thing, I'll scream! That makes me mad when people say that. You don't constantly flirt and ask out your brother or sister! :)

Nicki, I think what you said is gonna happen in 'Fannysmakin'' Is a spoiler :) Just giving you a heads up ;)

I want Greggo to give me a burger too! :lol:

Yeah, if people say their scene in 'Fannysmakin'' is a friendship moment, im gonna be pissed. But we know better, and it definatly isnt! :D

Oh yeah youre right Katie , thank for the heads up, will go change it now :)

I agree Sandles21 and Katie there is no way that people can say sandle is a brother and sister relationship, theyve been flirting continuously since s1 and even in s6 and they make each other laugh. And Gregs the only one who can make Sara laugh, so he must be something special to her.

Arrg!!!I still haven't got to see that video cause there's a block on my computer keeping me from viewing flash files. I'll have to wait till Monday to have it overridden if that's even possible. I'm so ticked off. That and all this stupid GSR crap (no offence ment) flying around. I'm not exactly a happy camper. And it doesn't help that we spent two days in a row under a tornado watch with all those storms so I couldn't even go outside to burn off my aggression!

Come on guys, Sandles have a rep for being the sweetest, happiest, nicest shippers around.. I know y'all are upset about the GSR, but try to be considerate of us multishippers who think Sara looks good with anyone :)

ziggystarduzt is right. We are the most positive right!??! Thats why we have cookies! :D I know im not a technician, but we need cookies so here: *bakes fresh positivity cookies and passes to all the Sandle shippers* :D

I hope their scene in 'Fannysmakin'' is long.. Like really long! Like the whole episode long! :lol: Ok sorry I got carried away ;) But yeah, long. :D

Who says lab technicians are the only ones that can make cookies? :) I used to be one, but now I'm not :(
I hope that their scene in Fannysmakin' is long too, because if it's this one-second, blink and you miss it scene, I'll scream. That would totally ruin the episode if they wrote it off as an 'only friendship moment' and it was short. (haha, as you can tell, a lot of things will make me want to scream! :lol:)

OK guys...Please, let's not have any negative talk about GSR in this thread. I know it can be upsetting but there are multi-shippers who like both ships. You can however, talk about the likes and dislikes of GSR and Sara/Greg or any other ship over in the Great Ship Debate located here: Great Ship Debate Thread

Let's keep this one on topic with Sara & Greg. ;)

Sorry. I'm truly sorry to the multi-shipper people that I may have affended. Here, have some sandle positivity cookies! :)

If Sara and Greg did get together on the show it would be great. I personally think that Sara should get together with who ever makes her the happiest. Greg makes her laugh, he listens to her, he's there for her and they're best friends. That's all the reasons I think they should get together. Plus, minus the season 6th finale, I think sandle is the one ship that has had the most 'moments'. Well, I've just noticed that they're together a lot. Like in season 5. <3 :)

I agree. Whoever makes Sara the happiest. It might mean Grissom, or Nick, or Warrick. But I truly do think that Greg makes her the happiest though! Thats why I fell inlove with this ship. :D Its such a happy, hyper, fun, funny, loveable ship!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back