Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

oh ok i see it now... ya that would be good... or...
I read in TV Guide that Greg will have to make a life or death decision... and it's gonna effect him emotionally, mentally, and physically! Maybe Sara can be there to hold his hand then?! hmmmmmmmmmm.... ;)

Hmm, about Innertube, you can't see the episodes outside the US. It really really sucks, but I understand. CBS doesn't make money if they'd show it on the internet for everyone. They have the CSI rights, so. :)

They asked my question in the TV Guide-interview with Jorja and William! I'm soo happy about it. Mine's the Sandle-question. :D

How cool Roos! :D
Unfortunately, you didn't get a really satisfying answer, did you? At least I thought it wasn't. They just talked over it. :rolleyes:
Apart from that, I thought the article was great.

Hey everyone... kinda been MIA in this thread, but I'm here, lurking mostly ;)

tanglewood14, I'm stuck with S5 reruns too :( Though I love watching the few of my fave S5 sandle moments again, but nothing's as great as new episode :D And I already own S5 DVDs, so it's not like I'd sit around Wednesday night waiting for the reruns... I can't believe it's still sooooo long till I could see new Sandle moments!

Well S7 looks good for Greg's fans, so maybe it there's a lot of Greg screentime (crossing my fingers... with TPTB you'll never know :rolleyes:), there's a possibility of a lot of Sandle moments too :D

Yep, the episode's Fannysmackin', when Greg has to make that difficult decision, and yes there's the hand holding!!! :D I really can't wait for that episode. Seriously, somebody should post a screencap of it once it airs! I mean, c'mon, HAND HOLDING!!!! *happy dance* :D
Oh and I forgot to say that the brand new Sandle RP (finally!!!) has started! :D :D Be sure to check it out. Grissom's handing out assignments, so whoever wanna jumps in, just go ahead :) Have fun posting! :D
(CSIangel, you're good to go :))

Yeay for the RP, its great so far! Thanks Silhouette i'll jump in when ive got something to write :)

Well alot of Greg screen time must mean alot of Greg and Sara screentime too, cos Sara scenes usually always leads to Gregs best lines and i think theyve consistently worked on at least a few cases together in s5 and s6 so they should do in s7 too hopefully :D

Roos thats so cool having your question answered, ill have to go read it :)

Has anyone located the clip of Eric and Jorja playing kickball I asked for? Cuz I'm itchin' to see it.

Hey araSgerG i dont know if we're allowed to link to it or not so i havent. But if you go to youtube and type in eric szmanda, if i remember correctly one of the videos that comes up is of them playing kickball. Hope that helps :D

And i just ordered season 4, so hopefully i can see The Hug soon - yeay! :D

Cool, I hope it sounds good while blasting my Counting Crows in the background? :p It better be awesome. Like it couldn't be.

Ohh what song are you listening to araSgerG? I love the song Colour Blind :D

Yeahh hopefully there is some possible Sandle moments!

MissRoosFox said:
Hmm, about Innertube, you can't see the episodes outside the US. It really really sucks, but I understand. CBS doesn't make money if they'd show it on the internet for everyone. They have the CSI rights, so. :)

Are you sure? I watched over half of a CSI: Miami episode on Tuesday. (Of course, I'm in the US.) I was just plain out tired of searching for the daggum thing so I went up to the drop-down box and I saw innertube, and I clicked on it. You will probably be able to watch them, but there's something special you have to click, I don't know. (Can't remember, be back on it tomorrow!!)

PLease stop talking about this while I'm online! (Or while my name shows I'm active.) I always tend to get get upset at the meer sign of Greg being hurt, or I also squee extremely loud at Sandleness. :lol:

:D Just finished watchin' the premiere. I thought it was really good, can't wait for next week. On the downside, where's all the Greggo lovin'!?

their may hav been such little greg, but he did look so hot

i really love Sara, and i like Greg, hes a sweetheart, but Sara's flirted with a few people on the show, i dont think shes ever considered the possibility of actually dating him, seems like its been Grissom from the get go, and greg hasnt given up on her yet? ive never seen anything more than harmless banter, no emotional connection, certiantly not from her, am i wrong?

and he probably hasnt given up on her yet, because no-one including him, as of yet knows that shes in a new (secret) relationship. if he knew that, he'd probably think differently. no? i mean this politely and kindly btw. :)

Thanks for your opinion Sara Grissom Fan

Well obviously i'm a sandle shipper, so obviously i think that there is definitely something between them, Sara just hasnt realised it yet and eventually Greg not giving up on her will make her see that :D just IMO ;) And i agree Greg is a sweetheart :)

Raven04 said:
their may hav been such little greg, but he did look so hot

Well from what ive read BTK pt.1 seems like a great episode. But litlle Greg? That doesnt sound good. Were there any Greg/Sara scenes at all? :D

Nope wasn't any Greg/Sara scenes in BTK p1, Greg only had 1 scene. Hopefully we'll see more of him in the second part, who knows. There was some Sara though, so I'm happy from the eye candy POV. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back