Sara/Greg #6 - She Could Really Kiss Him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cutyful yeah... :D but we better get them out, because we can't drink our coffee now...Unless...*takes other mugs out of cabinet and pours in coffee* Fresh coffee guys! But someone else can bring the cookies this time. :p So...anyone got an idea for a discussion here?

Wojo, thank you for that manip! :D You have created one on Yobling, too, right? :)

Aww, those bunnies are so sweet. The right is Sara and the left is Greg :D Thank you Hestia ;)

I bring and icon over here to (Right before I go back to Shadowland)

Sandle.jpg

*Waves bye and pops back into her trashcan*

Thanks for the icon AmandaSzmanda!
And WillowsWannaBe, it's official: we got two bunny mascots! Bunny Greg and bunny Sara! :D

And slightly off-topic, I owe you a cookie, hollie! The song in my recent ficlet was Lovefool by the Cardigans!
Cookie.jpg
(<---- Mmmm... Chocolate chip. I made it myself!)

Bunnies in cups!! Awwwww.... I wanna adopt them <3 <3 :D
Hehe yes official, we've got new mascots. I think I fall in love with those bunnies... so cuteful :) Thnx Hestia
(PS: mini chocolate chip? :eek: How creative)

Thnx for the icon, AmandaSzmanda

Hmm I was thinking, if Greg and Sara are married and have pets, what would it be?
Other than bunnies? (which I bet Greg would keep in coffee cups :lol:)

I guess if they were married, their kids would sleep with knitted bunnies and teddy bears :D (and one of the bunnies and teddy bears have spikey crazy hair like Greg's :lol:)

haha, that's so funny! Oh, Hestia, the cardigans! 'Kiss me!' I love that song. Don't know lovefool though. Anyways *takes cookie*

*takes another cookie*(yummmyy!) i think in Season 7 grissom will hurt sara..and then(like in many fanfics) sara will go to greg for comfort since there so close and then she will realize how much greg is ment for her!

You're welcome hollie! ;) I need to start making more cookies! :lol:

Anyway, if our favorite cute couple got together, I bet they would have some cute little puppy dog with shaggy hair (kinda like Greg). Maybe a golden retriever or a smaller breed of dog? (I'm not good with breeds)

Popping back out of my trash can for a minute.

I know this is a little early, but a lurker has to say that (Judging from all your cookie-giving) your next thread title should be Screw Cannon, We've got Cookies.

*Goes back to her trash can*

That's another good suggestion! :lol: I shall put it in my special suggestions compartment.
I will keep up with the tradition of this cookie thread - cookies for everyone! Yay! :D

PinkBox.jpg
(Freshly made! Take them before they're gone! ;))

WillowsWannaBe said:
Wojo, thank you for that manip! :D You have created one on Yobling, too, right? :)
Yes I have glad you like them, I also made one on Nick & Greg and Gil & Greg.

Well, if my bringing cookies didn't bring a smile to your faces, I sure hope my new ficlet will! (just click the link in my signature) It's the one where Greg and Sara meet each other as little kids, and I wrote it all for you guys er... girls! ;)

Between the bunnies in the cups and the cookies I'm in complete cuteyful, sugary overload!
Love.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back