Sara/Greg #13: Sandle - The Ship of Hope

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by SaraStar, Dec 30, 2007.

1. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

In one hour I'll be leaving in a camp and I just passed by to say goodbye till I return .
    karu , I didn't know that both Jorja and Eric are Sandle fans ... it was obvious but I haven't seen it ... hopefully this summer until the show will begin we'll hear about a little thing that has to do with our sweet adorable couple *sigh* . I'm sure we'll ! So , bye girls for one week !!! *hugs and kisses*

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

They do ship Sandle, luckily for us. I was a little surprised that Jorja ships it though... you know, with TPTB going for GSR. Who knows, maybe that'll work in our favour... *crosses fingers* I'm still hoping for a Sandle reunion scene, or at least for Sara to call him Greggo... I miss that.

Anyways, have a great time at summer at camp ericloca! We're gonna miss you... oh and thanks for resurrecting the thread!

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Hey guys. So I read about Grissom and Sara and the desert and whatever. I know that really, really sucks but I'm here to bring a little itty bit of hope, I think.

Grissom = with Sara.
    Grissom & Lady Heather possibly sleeping together = not so good for Grissom and Sara.

Which reminded me of a little quote by Jorja...

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

That is great news! We've all been more than glum after hearing the GSR news, so we need that... thanks again for the spoiler sandersidle! By the way, do you guys think that Jorja might be on to something?

5. captain_nati

captain_nati Prime Suspect

Wow! Where is everybody? Come on guys what happened? Where is our Sandle spirit? We are supposed to be the ship of hope!! There is still hope... don't give up on our happy, cute, little ship!

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

nati! *tackles* Thanks for resurrecting the thread... I don't know where everyone else is. I do know that Manuela will be back tomorrow though. By the way, I've been working on the joint fic and I've only finished about half of it. I think I'll be done in a couple of weeks... be patient with me! Here's a little tidbit until then...

"I've gotta go… Grissom's probably waiting to give us assignments for the day." Greg abrubtly closed his locker, puncutating that he had enough of the conversation. "I wouldn't be too sure about him being okay with this. He's not really one to do something as out of his comfort zone like this."

He exited the locker room, not noticing the eerily identical smirks that Warrick and Nick were sporting. What was Grissom thinking when he agreed to go along with this scheme? Unless... nah, he wouldn't do that to him, would he? He finally spotted Grissom near his office, talking to Sara and handing her a non-threatening piece of paper.

"Hey Griss. Please tell me you've got something good." He walked up to them, glancing curiously at the piece of paper in Sara's hand. "The lab rats are still hooting after me since I closed the last one."

A smile flitted across Grissom's features. "As matter of fact, I do have something. I'll let Sara brief you in on it." He cast a meaningful look at her, which Greg was unable to interpret.

Greg narrowed his eyes suspisciously. He was pretty sure that something was going on between the two of them. He just hoped that it wasn't linked to Sara's attraction to Grissom in the first few years she was here, because he wasn't even sure if he would be able to handle it. "Uh... well, do I get a good one this time?"

"You could say that." Sara was a little unsure about how she ought to approach the subject. She settled for handing him the paper.

Greg took it, assuming it was his assignment. He turned and left, not bothering to look at it. As he walked away, Sara glanced questioningly at Grissom, who had an expectant look on his face. "Wait for it..."

Three...

Two...

One...

"Grissom!"

Sara could barely contain her laughter. Right on time Greggo.

Hope you guys like it... let me know what you think!

7. captain_nati

My congratulations! Karu it's really great! I know that the news for our happy, small, cute ship aren't so good, but we have to hope! Isn't hope that lasts untill the end? And isn't our ship the ship of hope? Come on people...we can still dreaming..still hoping!

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Aww, thanks! This is pretty much my way of dealing with the bad news. We still have to have hope, right? Anyways, I need all the feedback I can get... I'll get that from Manuela when she comes back tomorrow. I'm writing this fic with her so I'll send what I have so far to her. By the way nati, do you have any ideas for the fic? I'd love to hear them...

9. captain_nati

I haven't really think something.... I'd like to see him all awkward in front of the fotographer...you know....when he is telling him what to do Greg will do the wxact opposite and then feel a bit embarassed and then he'll say "I give it up" and Sara appears from somewhere and he tries to play it cool and matcho...don't know if it helps... in my defence it's too late here and I should be sleeping instead of writing...but...

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hmm, maybe I can use that... Greg would so show off for Sara. Anyways, I'm off to write some more. Wish me luck!

11. captain_nati

*Closes eyes and beggin whisper*
    Good luck! Good lucK ! Good luck! Good luck...
    *Open eyes to take a quick peak*
    Does it work? ( I have to stop watchinng Charmed it do me bad)
    Good luck! Good luck....

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

You watch Charmed too? *shakes head*Anyways, it's somewhat working, I have an idea for why Greg wouldn't want to pose for the calender. I can't tell you though, 'cause it'll ruin the surprise. Hey, should I have the other guys pose for the calender too? I can use those calender shots to build up to Greg's calender shot. It's a little more suspenseful that way...

13. captain_nati

Oh yeah you should definitely have the other guys pose...it will make it even funnier...for Greg he'll be nervous "Would I be better or not" you know how guys get....and to answer the first question I do watch Charmed and they are my favourite series ,all along with CSI! I just love them! To bad they killed Prue she was my favourite....anyway wrong thread to talk about this.... again Good luck! *croses fingers*

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Yeah, I guess I can come up with funny and sexy calender shots for the rest of the guys... I don't want to make it soley Sandle 'cause the other guys need love too. Anyways, I'm off to write again... this time I'm writing about Greg's secret being revealed by accident. This ought to be good...

15. Manuela02

Manuela02 Hit and Run

Hey! I’m finally back! Sicily was wonderful like ever and I already miss it but I’m still happy to be back here, even if I’m in a sad mood.:( It’s always like that when I’m back here because it tears me apart to leave my friends and Sicily! I already miss them so much!!!:(
    Anyway, I hope I will be better soon and I count on Sandle for it!

Karu, I read your little snippets you posted and I love them!;) They are really great, excellent! How’s doing the writing? I know my part wasn’t really great but what you have written seems perfect! I’m sorry if I gave you a lot of work with this fic, I know I’m not very good with the English grammar, anyway I’m sorry.:(

News travel far. I got confirmation of what I heard in Sicily! Lady Heather is coming back and that’s not good for Sara and Grissom, yes!!! I learn it when I was at the beach while I was reading a book. My friend ran by me and told me this. I was so happy, we nearly jumped in the air!!! She had found it in a magazine and I read God knows how many times the article. I couldn’t believe it, but I wanted to be sure of it and then, I saw it here too…:)

I hope my nostalgia will leave soon but don’t worry, I’m ready to talk about Sandle! ;)