Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never heard of them before Eva but I'll check them out. :) I love the Hillsong for what they do. They are able to capture people to sing praises and worship to God with their music. If only, I have a good voice, I would want to laed a Music Ministry for the church too. But I'm not good in singing. *blushes* :D And sorry for the out of topicness. *peace* :)

Del, you're here! This is wonderful. We missed you. :) *hugs* Come by here more often. We miss your Sandly thoughts. :)

Anywho, my friend watched CSI with me because there's a marathon. And some episodes have some Sandlegoodness in them. :D My friend doesn't like CSI but I made her watch it. :devil:

I fell asleep in the middle of the show. And when I woke up, she's still watching it. I thought she'd change the channel. She found the show really good and that guy with the "spiky hair" looks really cute with that "brunette" girl - especially when they hugged. I think she was referring to Who Shot Sherlock. :) I snapped when I realized she's talking about Sandle and I told her all about it and about us and GSR. And she was like, "What? But he's lke his great grandfather or something." I laughed so hard when she said that. :lol: Yay! I truned a friend into a shipper! :)

Crazy me is back ! Just returned home from the trip and decided to see what's going on - and I see we have another new member ! Welcome , Heather , it's good to meet new Sandle shippers . I'm Danni .

My sweetie Pau !!! *hugs Pau* Hello everyone Del , Hes , Kat and Eva
Loved the quotes huns you're the best .

Anyway , on the way home I wrote some poems . Here's one of them (sorry , it's very short)

I feel trapped , I need a hand
To hold me tight until the very end
Tobe worried 'bout my faith
With a soul that knows no hate

Boom Baby!!! Naz's back with lots and lots of sandle feelings.. :D welcome Heather-Feather haha can i call u that?? :D

i miss you guys lots and lots!!! i just came back from the bowling place...its nice to play with my cuzzins...we call it a cuzzin night out.. :D to us, its a must to play bowling after a hard day work at one of my cuzzin's wedding :D but the bride n groom are not allowed to follow us.. ;)

Greg: Sara! Wanna play?
Sara: In the closet? Now?
Greg: No honey...at the bowling alley
Sara: OMG!!! Thats public!
Greg: No...we play bowling tonight...
Sara: Just the two of us?
Greg: Naah...i ask Nick, Warrick and Catherine
Sara: how bout Grissom?
Greg: Naah..im scared that later, the bowling ball will squash his little insects..he always bring his insects everywhere..
Sara: Yah...What time?
Greg: Erm..12 am..
Sara: WOW! And now its only 8pm?
Greg: Yah...cuzz I have something important to do before playing bowling... :devil:
Sara: Yeah me too :devil:
Greg: Wanna go now?
Sara: No kidding..i've been waiting for this thing! :devil: :D

heya Sunny Dani!! miss you too!! in fact, i miss all of you!! :D *sandle group hug* well i thikn its kinda lame and not so funny...cuzz im so tired...whew!

just imagine when....

Greg: Wow! I hate being a helper at one's wedding...so damn tired..
Sara: Yeah...I down man...
Greg: That Grissom...he said we must work hard and make his wedding a success
Sara: I cant believe Lady Heather could tolerate him
Greg: Yeah..and now im tired...whew!
Sara: But are you tired to play playstation with me?
Greg: Wooow!! Im not tired anymore!! :devil:

*sips on the 40 dollar a pound coffee* hmm. No wonder Greg likes it so much. ;)

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome. Hestia, the nights are a bit colder in Vegas than in Miami, but I think the heat that these two emit can help with that. ;)

Hello everyone !!!
One of my friends drank Blue Hawaiian and said it was amazingly good . And I believe her - she knows what good coffee means . That's why Greg and Sara like it so much - it's yummy .

Has anyone else already watched the trailer for season 8 beginning?
Dunno what to think about it... Seems to be very emotional, and from what I could see it seems that they also show a lot of the others' emotions - that's good, I don't want it to be too Grissom-centered. Loved Greg in the helicopter, but my heart skipped a beat when Grissom and Nick were running through the desert - but they can't have found her, can they? Simply because they wouldn't have shown that - and because of Grissom's shocked face. I think it might be similar to the scene in Grave Danger, when Cath, Warrick and Greg think they've found Nick but only discover this dog... What do you think?

I really don't know what to say about the spoilers ...

Here's another short Sandle poem :

The Angel (Sara's POV)

Angel

The day our eyes first met
A day I will never forget
You captured me with your sight
You chained me with a rope of light
My heart belongs to you , my mind
I’ve never seen a man so sweet and kind
My thought are full of you , just you
You are my biggest with come true
You make me feel loved , safe , my knight
I shinning armor , you came to me one night
In my dream I knew you’d come to free me
From the curse and together we’ll always be .

Hi everyone. I trust you're all good... I'm not gonna look at that spoiler for now because I'm not feeling so excited at the moment. I won't be able to watch CSI on Thursdays because of my stupid class schedule. Oh the unfairness of it all!
I hope they show the episodes on the CBS website... and I hope I can count on those who watch it to tell us who won't be able to watch it, what happens. :)

BTW: Something that may cheer me up: Greg fans come show support and "vote" for Greg on the little elimination game. Link is in my signature. The game is kinda fun and Greg might lose! :eek: (Sara already got knocked off. *sigh* Texan accents are apparently very popular! :lol: Tell your friends, spread the word; clicky on the linky below! (I just hope I'm not late... last time I checked Greg and Ryan were in single digits while Nick was double digits and growing!)

That is all. Sandle love makes me glad.

Edited: As I thought, Greg was knocked out. I guess I should have advertised the game sooner. If it's any consolation you can imagine that Greg and Sara are now in "Elimination Heaven". Heh. Thanks anyway Pau and Dani! ;)

I voted for Greg and told Ams to do the same . Sara is out ... I am upset I didn't see it earlier . :( .

Nazzie , you can watch the season premiere promos on csifiles here.

Oh no!!

Oh man!! when i saw the clips, i cried..why Greg must be on the helicopter and not on the ground searching for Sara?? And I am scared when they show Sara's drowning...NOO!!! Greg you must be quick..find her and save her...dont let Grissom get her...You must protect her...thats your duty!! Nooo!!

*hugs everybody* :cool: ok im cool...

i will think of a dialog later..im sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back