Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

I've never heard of them before Eva but I'll check them out. :) I love the Hillsong for what they do. They are able to capture people to sing praises and worship to God with their music. If only, I have a good voice, I would want to laed a Music Ministry for the church too. But I'm not good in singing. *blushes* :D And sorry for the out of topicness. *peace* :)

Del, you're here! This is wonderful. We missed you. :) *hugs* Come by here more often. We miss your Sandly thoughts. :)

Anywho, my friend watched CSI with me because there's a marathon. And some episodes have some Sandlegoodness in them. :D My friend doesn't like CSI but I made her watch it. :devil:

I fell asleep in the middle of the show. And when I woke up, she's still watching it. I thought she'd change the channel. She found the show really good and that guy with the "spiky hair" looks really cute with that "brunette" girl - especially when they hugged. I think she was referring to Who Shot Sherlock. :) I snapped when I realized she's talking about Sandle and I told her all about it and about us and GSR. And she was like, "What? But he's lke his great grandfather or something." I laughed so hard when she said that. :lol: Yay! I truned a friend into a shipper! :)

2. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Crazy me is back ! Just returned home from the trip and decided to see what's going on - and I see we have another new member ! Welcome , Heather , it's good to meet new Sandle shippers . I'm Danni .

My sweetie Pau !!! *hugs Pau* Hello everyone Del , Hes , Kat and Eva
    Loved the quotes huns you're the best .

Anyway , on the way home I wrote some poems . Here's one of them (sorry , it's very short)

I feel trapped , I need a hand
    To hold me tight until the very end
    Tobe worried 'bout my faith
    With a soul that knows no hate

3. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

Boom Baby!!! Naz's back with lots and lots of sandle feelings.. :D welcome Heather-Feather haha can i call u that?? :D

i miss you guys lots and lots!!! i just came back from the bowling place...its nice to play with my cuzzins...we call it a cuzzin night out.. :D to us, its a must to play bowling after a hard day work at one of my cuzzin's wedding :D but the bride n groom are not allowed to follow us.. ;)

Greg: Sara! Wanna play?
    Sara: In the closet? Now?
    Greg: No honey...at the bowling alley
    Sara: OMG!!! Thats public!
    Greg: No...we play bowling tonight...
    Sara: Just the two of us?
    Greg: Naah...i ask Nick, Warrick and Catherine
    Sara: how bout Grissom?
    Greg: Naah..im scared that later, the bowling ball will squash his little insects..he always bring his insects everywhere..
    Sara: Yah...What time?
    Greg: Erm..12 am..
    Sara: WOW! And now its only 8pm?
    Greg: Yah...cuzz I have something important to do before playing bowling... :devil:
    Sara: Yeah me too :devil:
    Greg: Wanna go now?
    Sara: No kidding..i've been waiting for this thing! :devil: :D

4. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

I missed ya Nazzie *hugs* .
    What a cool(dirty) dialog ! I love it !

5. greg_sara_love

heya Sunny Dani!! miss you too!! in fact, i miss all of you!! :D *sandle group hug* well i thikn its kinda lame and not so funny...cuzz im so tired...whew!

just imagine when....

Greg: Wow! I hate being a helper at one's wedding...so damn tired..
    Sara: Yeah...I down man...
    Greg: That Grissom...he said we must work hard and make his wedding a success
    Sara: I cant believe Lady Heather could tolerate him
    Greg: Yeah..and now im tired...whew!
    Sara: But are you tired to play playstation with me?
    Greg: Wooow!! Im not tired anymore!! :devil:

6. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

*sips on the 40 dollar a pound coffee* hmm. No wonder Greg likes it so much. ;)

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome. Hestia, the nights are a bit colder in Vegas than in Miami, but I think the heat that these two emit can help with that. ;)

7. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Hello everyone !!!
    One of my friends drank Blue Hawaiian and said it was amazingly good . And I believe her - she knows what good coffee means . That's why Greg and Sara like it so much - it's yummy .

8. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

just sw fannysmackin on spike, the scene w/ greg and sara just about made me cry...made me cry the first time
    poor greggo

9. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Has anyone else already watched the trailer for season 8 beginning?
    Dunno what to think about it... Seems to be very emotional, and from what I could see it seems that they also show a lot of the others' emotions - that's good, I don't want it to be too Grissom-centered. Loved Greg in the helicopter, but my heart skipped a beat when Grissom and Nick were running through the desert - but they can't have found her, can they? Simply because they wouldn't have shown that - and because of Grissom's shocked face. I think it might be similar to the scene in Grave Danger, when Cath, Warrick and Greg think they've found Nick but only discover this dog... What do you think?

10. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

I really don't know what to say about the spoilers ...

Here's another short Sandle poem :

The Angel (Sara's POV)

Angel

The day our eyes first met
    A day I will never forget
    You captured me with your sight
    You chained me with a rope of light
    My heart belongs to you , my mind
    I’ve never seen a man so sweet and kind
    My thought are full of you , just you
    You are my biggest with come true
    You make me feel loved , safe , my knight
    I shinning armor , you came to me one night
    In my dream I knew you’d come to free me
    From the curse and together we’ll always be .

11. greg_sara_love

oh man...i wanna watch the season 8 premier where did you watch it??

oh..thats a lovely poem loveit... :D

12. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Hi everyone. I trust you're all good... I'm not gonna look at that spoiler for now because I'm not feeling so excited at the moment. I won't be able to watch CSI on Thursdays because of my stupid class schedule. Oh the unfairness of it all!
    I hope they show the episodes on the CBS website... and I hope I can count on those who watch it to tell us who won't be able to watch it, what happens. :)

BTW: Something that may cheer me up: Greg fans come show support and "vote" for Greg on the little elimination game. Link is in my signature. The game is kinda fun and Greg might lose! :eek: (Sara already got knocked off. *sigh* Texan accents are apparently very popular! :lol: Tell your friends, spread the word; clicky on the linky below! (I just hope I'm not late... last time I checked Greg and Ryan were in single digits while Nick was double digits and growing!)

That is all. Sandle love makes me glad.

Edited: As I thought, Greg was knocked out. I guess I should have advertised the game sooner. If it's any consolation you can imagine that Greg and Sara are now in "Elimination Heaven". Heh. Thanks anyway Pau and Dani! ;)

13. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

I voted for Greg and told Ams to do the same . Sara is out ... I am upset I didn't see it earlier . :( .

Nazzie , you can watch the season premiere promos on csifiles here.

14. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

15. greg_sara_love

Oh no!!

Oh man!! when i saw the clips, i cried..why Greg must be on the helicopter and not on the ground searching for Sara?? And I am scared when they show Sara's drowning...NOO!!! Greg you must be quick..find her and save her...dont let Grissom get her...You must protect her...thats your duty!! Nooo!!

*hugs everybody* :cool: ok im cool...

i will think of a dialog later..im sad :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.