Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it'll be fun! ;) :devil: Good to see you, Nazzles. :) I'm making a script right now. And I'm just waiting for someone to post in the thread. :) The dialogue, as usual cracks me up. :lol: Hank is no match for our Greggo. I mean, Greggo is Sara's man and Hank just wears a tutu. :lol:

wow!! im sure your script will be the best ;) speaking of Hamk in a tutu... :D

Hank: Grissom!! Grissom!!
Grissom: What is it Hank?
Hank: Look what've Greg done to me *points to his face* he bash me up..*cries* you've got to do something
Grissom: Too late..
Hank: Why?
Grissom: He had bashed me up for disturbing Sara *points to his face*
Hank: And he said he want me to wear a tutu
Grissom: WOW!! and he said to me to wear a dress....
Hank: I give you some advice...dont mess up with Sara
Grissom: Yea...

Greg&Sara: *walk inside* :lol: :lol: :lol: Look at you guys..
Greg: I dont believe you wear the tutu and the dress
Sara: He was just joking....
Greg: Haha you both look like a clown
Sara: Honey...wanna go now?
Greg: Sure Sara.. :lol:

Hank: She called him honey..
Grissom: She never call me that..
Hank: yeah..i think i wanna change now...
Grissom: Yeah...

wow! what a long dialogue...
ps: Moddie...dont kill me.. :D

Hahaha. :lol: Another great one. No, I don't think the mods would kill you. ;) Honey.. Of course! Sara should call Greg, "honey" because he is as sweet as honey!

yess...im so mad when Grissom called her honey...so, i decided to make sure that Sara call Greg honey too :D

guess what? we have lots of evidence to support Sandle!! yay!! :D

Greg: Guess what Sara?
Sara: What?
Greg: The folks in talk.csifiles.com have enough evidence to support our hidden relationship...
Sara: Yahoo!! Now we need it to proof it to the writers!
Greg: Im so happy!!
Sara: Yeah!! thanks to them we're one :D

Ah Nazzie that's awesome! :lol: *just imagining Hank in a tutu*
Just one more day till weekend!! And tonight's episode will be Grave Danger! Not Sandlish, but still a great one!
Hm this is a really short one I just came up with...

Sandle Poem of the Day

How you always
Seem to know
When I need you most
Is beyond me
And it's scary
And quite odd
But in a
Most amazing way.

~~~~~~~~~~

Nazzie you're a genius ! How can you have all this inspiration ... you make me jealous .
KittyKat , your poem is so sweet ... it doesn't matter it's short , but it has so many feelings hidden behind the words that makes it one of my favs .

Hello everyone !!! I just dropped by to say hi . I am so busy that I don't even have time to breath . Getting ready for school and everything .
I agree with Danni , Kat that little poem is awesome !!!
Naz , I love all your new dialogs , they are just so cool . You're the best .

Hello guys! :) And nice to bump into you, Amelia. :D
Beautiful poem, Kat! Short but really lovely. Well done. :) Nazzles, I hope Sara convinces the writers that she and Greg belong together. <--- Okay, this is kind of wrong. Except for the part that they belong together. That is totally RIGHT! ;)

aww thanks Ams..dont be jealous Sunny Dani im sure you have a talent too... :D im sure all the sandle shippers here have talents..speaking of talents, Eva-foreva i miss your fanfic 'Faded Away' i know you're busy with stuff, i really wanna know what will happen next? :D

i think i have a dialog..

Sara: *talking with Greg* I dont understand..
Greg: Me too..I mean, when we're walking along the streets, all of the sudden the people call us 'Sandal' whats that?
Sara: Hmm...I think it spelt S-A-N-D-L-E cuzz' someone was holding a sign board.
Greg: Ouh..What is that actually?
Sara: I dont know...hey lets investigate
Greg: Sure...
Grissom: Greg Sara, I have 419 for you at the I-15
Greg&Sara: NO!!! We're busy!!
Sara: *throw tissue box at Grissom*
Greg: Go away!! *throw paper balls at Grissom*
Sara: So, Sandle what is it excatly?
Greg: I think we like to wear sandals?
Sara: No...let me think..
Grissom: What the? :confused:

Hey Pau , Nazzie how are my girls doin ? I missed ya . And that dialog cracks me up ...
Here's another Sandle poem I wrote last night . I told you Sandle inspires me .

Living Doll 2

Nothing is more painful than the thought of losing you
Nothing is more powering than knowing you love me too
I’ll survive explosions , pain , beatings , everything
If you’re next to me and happiness you bring

I’ll fight for you , in you I won’t lose faith
From your shoulders I’ll lift the weight
And free you from pain , sufferance , tears
I’ll hold you tight and fight away your fears

I’ll be there to take you , hug you to my chest
In my arms I’ll hold you , watch you when you rest
I will kiss your forehead , your face I’ll caress
And every single moment my love I’ll confess .

Sunny Dani!! Pau-wee!! you're here!! yay!! :lol: thats a dope poem you got there Sunny Dani :D love it... and yes Greg will take Sara with him...

I'm doing very well, thanks for asking. :) And the poem is lovely. Very very well written! :D You're an amazing poet, I love your work! :)

Sara is Greg's everything. :) And I know Sara feels the same way. My favorite is:
"I’ll survive explosions , pain , beatings , everything
If you’re next to me and happiness you bring"

That's very very Sandle!! :D

*blushes* *blushes some more* Thank you girls, I'm so glad you liked it !!! Now I am working on a new poem , but another sound one that resembles Close your eyes a little , but it's not a dialog between them , it's just the sufferance of a man who lost his beloved girl . I hope I'll finish it today , because I have to leave .
But I am going to try to finish it .. but why do I like so much to write sad Sandle poems ??? I really have no idea ...

Even though Sandle brings me happiness sometimes it brings me sadness too. I'm sad that I don't see much Sandle anymore. :( But Sandle is hope so I also feel hopeful for season 8. :D

Yay! Another lovely poem! :) It's okay if it's sad. It's still gonna be beautiful. :) Leaving? Why? You mean, signing out or being away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back