Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

King Liff: Mwahahahaha, I love chasing you down. :devil: :lol:
    :eek: OH MY GOD! Your dirty thought is FANTASTIC!! I love it! Just so hooooot. *Hands Liff chocolate cake!*

Princess Rad: :) That's such a cute name! I'm glad you like it and YAY! It's official, you're in the Sandle club!

2. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Hey guys ! I stopped by to say hello !
    And to post a cute quote :

Sandle Quote Of The Day

"Love is the passion that we feel inside of our hearts that we can't hide. We pretend to hide it, but it burns us more and more until the pain grows and grows and it never ends."

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Awwww, it's so sweet! It describes Sandle perfectly as they can't hide their feelings! It's too strong! :)
    They're out in the open!

I got a poem I found!
    My first thought when I wake up,
    Is my god, You're beautiful,
    And I put on my smile,
    And I pray for a miracle

My first thought when I see you,
    Is my god, You're from above,
    And I put on my smile,
    And I pray to show you love

My first thought when I talk to you,
    Is my god, What a beautiful sound,
    And I put on my smile,
    And I pray to carry you off the ground

My first thought when I hold you,
    Is my god, You're holding me,
    And I put on my smile,
    And I pray that you can see

My first thought when I kiss you,
    Is my god, What a sweet taste,
    And I put on my smile,
    And I pray that you'll feel embraced

My first thought when you say you love me,
    Is my god, I love you more,
    And I put on my smile,
    To show you what you've never known before

My first thought when I sit there,
    Is my god, I'm in love with you,
    And I put on my smile,
    Hoping you believe my thoughts are true
    -by Robert Kerry Gardiner-

4. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Hey, it's me!
    Pau, love the quote! Perfect!
    Dani, very good photo story! Love it, too!
    Liff, awesome DTOTD, made me really happy - and I don't have much to laugh today... I lost my bag yesterday at a crowded pub, and in it was my purse with my ID card and credit card, my cellphone and stuff... Damn it, it sucks! I was so pissed because it had been a perfect night and then it was spoiled like this! I never thought I'd ever find myself at a police station at 3am - not to mention that I was really drunk, too...
    I need some Sandle love and positivity to get through this. Hope tonight's CSI episode will be good, don't know which one it is.
    But: at least one good thing to mention! :) We finally got the results from the practical part of the examination. I got 94% in the synthesis and 100% (!!!) in analytics! Yay! And the gas chromatography works fine, too. So not everything's bad ;)
    Alright, maybe I'll have a look around later, otherwise I'll be round tomorrow when I'm back home.
    See you! *hugs everyone*

5. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Poor Kat *hugs*! Hope you're going to find your things ! We missed you very much hun !

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Kat honey! So glad to see you! Come back tommorow! :D

Dani: I love your story! It's so adorable!! :D

7. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

i dream about sandle proposal.... its funny

Greg: Hey Nick! wanna do something useful?
    He whispered to Nick's ears..both were laughing
    Greg: Remember...dont tell anyone except Catherine and Warrick....they're in this...

Sara, Catherine and Warrick were in the break room...Nick dashed in...
    Nick: Sara! i need Sara!
    Sara: Yes what is it?
    Nick: Greg! Greg!
    Sara: What happen to him??
    Nick: He met an accident!
    Sara gasp and grab Nick's arm and went outside...the rest followed them from behind...

The were police and the people were crowded around Greg who was lying on the floor...

Sara: *Run towards Greg* Greg!!! *Put his head to her lap* What happen?
    Greg! Sara, I...I...I...*Stops breathing*
    Officer: He's dead...
    Sara: Noo!!! I will do anything to let him live!!
    Suddenly Greg opened his eyes..
    Greg! So, Will you marry me?
    Sara: What the hell! you jerk! Damn you! *hits Greg* YES!
    The people were cheering as he put the ring on her finger...

So...accident eh...that dream is funny!! :lol:

8. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

This is so sweet ! Naz , you made my day !

9. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

i just watched FannySmackin and the scene were Sara comes to greg and is rubbing his hair and says "i came for you greg" i think is the sweetest scene in all of csi!!!
    Love love love it! :D

10. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Hello guys! Busy Day and a bad day too. I lost my wallet. :( But it's okay. Sandle turns my frown into a smile. :) I found the story yesterday but my mom told me to go to bed so I had a little time to post this now. :) Here's a link of where it all began too.

The Tale of Princess Grissom and Ballerina Hank: Losing Lady
    Sara to Greggo the Brave

1: Tale in the Kingdom of Sandle

Somewhere, into the thick dark forest, where a man never step foot, a kingdom is found. A kingdom protected and guarded by power and love of those who shelter it.

The Kingdom was surrounded by other kingdoms, and although they had differnet customs and beliefs, they lived in peace with each other. Most of them had funny names like Snickers or Grillows, but that didn't matter to the inhabitants. From time to time there would be harsh discussions about which kingdom was best, and the knights of the Sandle kingdom fought bravely to protect their home. Knight Naz was the leader of the fighting troops, and she did a great job. Of course everyone at Sandle kingdom supported her, Countess Kat tried to cheer them up when they were pessimistic, and the Enchantress Del always knew how to ban bad spells from other kingdom fighters which were sent to transform the Sandle lovers into people of their kind, worshipping other Gods than the almighty Sandle God. Everytime, in good times and bad, King Liff watched his people carefully, and when all hope got lost, he threw in some of his wonderful thoughts, and the peole laughed and found new courage.

And there's our god and goddess, Greg and Sara who always been there for us. But then, when our enemies attack our city, lots of civilian died and Knight Naz gathered all the soldiers to fight back. We won. Countess Kat heal us up. Eventhough we won but the enemy is still out there trying to snatch our city. King Liff baked his citizens cake full of sandle delecacy. One night, when we gather around the funtain, the enemies came and attacked our city. Enchantress Del cast a spell to them and they all turned into sandle shippers.... And there's Baroness Carrie. She's very generous, she always give lots of money to the poor. We all love her as she bring life in this city. We have two contessa who are good with words. They make us smile with their beautiful poem and lovely song. Their voice are so enchanting. Our beloved Queen Hestia who also play her part fighting with the enemies. But then, she cares about others. She even let the poor sleep in her castle. Thats why we love her.

After long and exhausting fights, the brave people of the Kingdom sat down in a big room decoreated with Sandle Pics of the Day's and drank hot Blue Hawaiian to get new strenght. Very often they had sweet cookies and cakes, most times baked by King Liff who always joined the group and entertained them with his funny, exciting stories. Sometimes it happened that the older people had to send the kids to bed because the content of King Liff's stories wasn't always appropriate for under-aged children, and from time to time Contessa Pau would go to bed after hearing those stories and have some special sort of dreams.

And as Contessa Pau slumber in her mighty bed, dreams would visit her as signs that the god and goddess are ever so happy with each other while looking down the Kingdom of Sandle. And as she wakes up, she goes to Enchantress Del to interpret her dreams. These dreams are said to the people through Queen Hestia. Then, a celebration will occur lead by Duchess Eva who is famous for her captivating music.
    [/b]

Tehee! :D I just love the time when we were putting this together. :D :) And it's no biggy guys. :D I'd love to explain the history of Sandle royalty. ;)

And thanks, Eva. *hugs* I agree we're the Royalty Shippers. Wohoo! :D And Dani, that SPS.. I like! ;) Liff, we call you the King because you really are the king. That DTOTD cracked me up. :lol:

Love the poem and quote, Del and Dani. Double D's. :lol: Heheh! And Naz, that was plain adorable. :D Kat, nice to see you. *shares cookies and Sandle love* Good that your day is totally not bad. Congratulations too. =) And liz, I agree. :) I can watch that scene over and over again. :D

That's all for now! Byers!

11. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Hey Pau how are you doing ? Poor you ... you and Kat both of you hunnies lost something ! But it's going to be okay ! Because if there is Sandle , there is hope ;)!

12. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

I'm still here! :p Thanks, Dani. :D I can also barely move. My whole body hurts. :( Stupid dance practice. :eek:

I agree that Sandle is hope! :) I can't believe I forgot the epi name but it's the first episode of season 5. :) The "Vacation" scene. :) Can you guys remember? :) Well, I really loved that Greg asked her how her vacation went. :D Sweet! And Greg cracked me up all throughout the epi. Love his hair on that one! Too bad there isn't much Sandle in the epi (i kind of love the snicker scenes though *dont kill me*). :D

13. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Viva Las Vegas , I'm watching it right now ! When he presents Chandra to everybody and he failed his proficiency !

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Naz: Your conversation is adorable! :)

Pau: Your story was so funny. :lol: I love Grissom (but not anywhere near my Sara Sweetie!), but I hate Hank-so that story was perfect! :D

HAPPY SANDLE DAY! :lol:
    I hearby declare that every day from now on will be Sandle day
    !
    HAPPY SHIPPING, guys! :D

15. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Oh, I remember the story, Pau! And just for old times sake, here's the cover I made. :lol: Big headed Hank!

The Tale Of Princess Grissom and Ballerina Hank: Losing Lady Sara To Greggo The Brave!

Also featuring:

The Sandle shippers (go us!) ;)
    Ecklie Presley :D

Hope your days get better, Kat and Pau! :D. My poor buddies! *Hugs*

*Gasps* :eek: KING LIFF!?! Wow, you're here and bringing us gifts! We've missed you so much! *Huggles King Liff* :D

Yay! Everybody party [​IMG] Sandle Cookies, Cake and Blue Hawaiian for everyone!

Oh, Pau! You're amazingly sweet! Thank you very much! I'm glad you liked my...whatever it is! :lol:

HESTIA! Welcome back! I'm sorry if you think I forgot about you. There's no forgetting the wonderous Hestia! :D

Loved your dream, Naz! Absolutely adorable! :D

I also have a quote:

No matter how small the chance, the chance is still there!

-Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, by Roald Dahl.

I think you can basically work that out for yourself :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.