Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Hey y'all, just a short visit today, sorry but somehow I have my mind on other things than Sandle right now... but that'll change, I know it! :)
    Naz, as for your fever, hope it gets better soon!

2. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Hey guys! How're you all doin'?

Sorry I've been MIA - yet again, but RL tends to get in the way of so many things, and then my internet just died this morning. Gah.

I've been awake for 36 hours now and am in dire need of sleep, so hopefully I'll be able to come by sometime tomorrow with a dirty thought or two to cheer you guys up!

As for the premier, whatever the writers have come up with, I'm sure it'll be a blast to watch, and who knows we might just get a very Sandly scene.

I think we should at least get some kind of scene between Greg and Sara at the hospital, just smiling and laughing. We don't need much cos we're SANDLE and we know they care about each other.

Del is definately going to be ecstatic to hear about them splitting GSR up. :lol: She's in thailand now I think, so hopefully she's having a blast!

Alright, I'm off to catch some Zzz's. CAtch ya guys later!

*grabs a positivity cookie, takes a swig of some blue hawaiian and shimmers off with a yawn*

3. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Ah yes, looks like everyone is on some kind of vacation. Eva (SaraStar) and now Delia (kissmesweet). Myself I'm feeling lurk-ish. I've got grandparents visiting and that means less time on these lovely boards. Oh well, at least we got newbies and returning members (Hollie, araSgreg, and sandersidle) You gals simply most come by more often since other members are MIA (umm, including me! [​IMG])

A late welcome to lostladyknight! But the new spoilers brought about by NicknGrissom kinda bring me down... goodbye cloud 9, hello real world. [​IMG] But I shall move on and think positivity!

Just a bit? O-kay but keep a close eye on that PM box if I should ever want to PM you (which I shall be doing, missy! ;)) Can I still call you Silhouette? I might refer to you as "Irma" if I get tired in typing but I've known you as Silhouette! :D

So now I'll be off, I just want to wish Naz a wonderful belated birthday (so sorry I missed it! :(), Congratulate Pau on her wallpaper win (where can I see it the picture? [​IMG]), say a quick hi to the DL/Sandle king (as long as you keep bringing cake, you're always welcome! :lol:), and I'll be checking out araSgerG new sandle-rific site! (P.S: you may have told us already, but do you have a name you'd like to go by?)

4. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Thirty-Six hours without sleep? I'm working on something like that myself.

You should get some sleep friend. Sleep is woooooonderful. I miss it.

Thanks for the welcome Silhouette. And it's very nice to meet you Pau.

Well I'm too tired to think up real sentences. I'm sorry. I've also got to go fix a fishtank catastrophe.

5. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

OMG!!! Hestia!!! miss you loads!! im watching Grey's Anatomy now...haha i we can make a story about Greg's Anatomy..haha Sara as Meredith and Greg as Derek.. :lol:

hehe but i dont like Grey's Anatomy...but i love Greg's Anatomy.. :D

wow this thread is really empty..DONT GIVE UP ON SANDLE GUYS!! hehe juz kidding

6. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Giving up on Sandle??:eek: NEVER!!!
    Gosh my legs hurt, I went out with a friend yesterday and as much as I love rockin' the dancefloor to all kinds of music that Greg would definitely love, the next day is always hell. *lol*
    I would love to see Greg and Sara rocking on the dancefloor. Maybe later something else will rock, too... :devil:

7. greg_sara_love

haha i know what you mean... :devil: wow hell of a party last night eh?? :lol: we've seen Catherine and Nick dancing...now, we'll see Greg and Sara dancing on the floor. hmm lets see to what kind of song eh?? :D

8. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Hello everyone! =)

And Naz, I won't give up on Sandle. Never. No. Nope. I won't. Never. ;) And my exams well.. I got good grades in Geometry and I wasn't satisfied with my Algebra. :( But oh well. :)

And get a good rest, Liff. It looks lke you really need it. And when you're ready come by the thread. :)

And thanks for the congratulations, Hes. :D And nice to meet you too, Kathy. :) Hope I could bump into you here. I hate time difference. :(

I love Sara and Greg rocking.. dancing.. I wonder which song they dance to too. Hmmm... :) *sits on thinking chair* :)

9. greg_sara_love

Pau atlast you're here!! my algebra sucks too :D i just read sandle ff...im all about the humor ones...hehe..
    i heard that Jorja wanna act in a romantic funny show...i hope in season eight her dream come true..with greg of course.. :D

10. lostladyknight

Greg's Anatomy? There is so much I could do with that...

11. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

There is so many thoughts I could have with that. And some aren't good for some reason.

I hope Sandles has some kind of nice thing this season.

12. lostladyknight

I'm too busy thinking about Greg's Anatomy to think about anything else...

Sandle's good in any season but I'm thinking 8th time's the charm. Maybe.

13. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Yeah, thats a hard topic to get off now... lol

You think so? If anything on Jorja's true, we can only hope at this point. But I hope something nice goes down between them. Sandles is love :)

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Awwww, I love you Lynny for saying that! It may be a tad fluffy for you, but it still is so cute! :D

HEY GUYS! I've missed you all! I'm back from Champagne and Paris and I'll be here for a few days until I head off to Thailand. I'm jetlagging, so I'm online now!

:p *Pokes Lynny and runs away!*

15. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

Guys, as ashamed as I am to admit it. With all the recent news things posted up here, I'm starting to get scared. I only watch CSI for the Sandle and if they take the -dle out of Sandle, what will I do? I'm having a breakdown! HELP ME!!!

(Oh, and I guess my name's never came up has it? Emi, I suppose, that's what one of my friends calls me)

Thanks for looking at the website! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.