Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Thank you sandersidle for telling me the name of the episode. Organ Grinder. I know that was funny.

2. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

thanks guys...love ya i should look on the bright side...
    i too love the episode..its funny..hmm, in rashomama, they're having lunch together before NIck joined them.. :D
    thats great...

3. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

I'm new to these boards (only here a couple of weeks) but I'm still a shipper. Actually, I'll admit that I'm a multi shipper where Sara is concerned. I love most of the fanfictions out there involving her and involving Nick. I'm a hardcore shipper for YoBling and a mild shipper for GSR, Sandle, and Snickers.

Anyway I was wondering if you guys could direct me to any good, long, sandle fanfictions? I love the shorties too, sorta, but I'm really really looking for a long one 100,000 words or something like that. I enjoy reading fics that are more like novels.

Thanks.

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Ah! I know! I remember watching and almost falling off my parents bed when I saw them together. Then Nick showed up and I was like ohhh, okay. Greg didn't invite Sara for a breakfast date. :p

Welcome to the thread, lostladyknight. :) Unfortunatly I don't know any long Sandle fics off the top of my head. I haven't read a fic in the longest time. :eek:

5. greg_sara_love

welcome lostladyknight here have some sandle cake..*give some sandle cake* and dun forget the positivity cookies and blue hawaiian.... :D may i recommend a story...i love this one.. Slither

and...
    i love sandle...they give me a smile on my face...

edited to remove link to M rated fanfic

6. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

I finished HP! So right now I'm somewhere between happiness and sadness... but back to topic.
    Yes I can also recommend those two stories, they're awesome, although they're not real Sandle, but there are hints, and well, just read it, I couldn't get enough of it!
    Furthermore, I recommend Finding, I loved it. And you could have a look at Kegel's stories (she's known here as gregsandersfan). Btw, welcome on board, lostladyknight. I'm Kat, just for you to know ;)

7. greg_sara_love

hey Kat lovely to see you here!! i juz bought Marilyn Manson's new album...wow! he has changed..imiss his old crazy self though...back to the topic...

i want to see greg told her the truth about his feelings towards her...at least tell her how he felt...that will satisfy me...but if she accepts him, i will be happier than ever...

i hope that the writers will do something about it...well in my opinion, CSI is actually focus on Sara and Greg relationship...and the rest are juz to cover up...they dont want to make it to a soapish show...that is just my opinion...how bout yours??

8. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Thank you very much for the welcome and it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Kat too. Or Kathy. or LLK. Or lostladyknight. Whichever you want to call me.

Also thanks for the suggestions, I'll start reading them first thing tomorrow everyone. And thanks again for all the wonderful welcomes.

I'm really not used to people being so welcoming. I'm sort of new to the whole message board thing in general. I've only ever been a member of one ofther and it's such a small community. There are about 12 of us that have been there for 2 years and nobody ever really joins or sticks around for very long. Maybe that's because we're so strict and because we're a very small fandom.

I am, however, loving all the wonderful CSI fans around here. I'm sorry I was a lurker for so long. I never realized how many there were in the world.

Anyway I'll defenitely read those fics you all suggested. I've been reading a lot of Greg/Catherine but that's just not as satisfying somehow.

Well, I look forward to spending more time in this thread and learning a lot more about a 'Ship I find absolutely adorable!

Thanks again for all the nice welcomes.

9. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Haha, cool, another Kat! :D My real name's Katja.
    Yes I know hat you mean about other boards, I was at a German CSI forum and somehow I didn't feel comfortable there, dunno why. Here everyone is nice, they help you when there's something you don't know, I really love this place!

Naz, well I hope there'll be some focus on Sara and Greg, but somehow I doubt it. I'm afraid they'll want to keep it friendship like - but who knows? I'd like to have a bit of a Greg/ Grissom rivalry, but not too much, please. I'd still be satisfied with some good stories and cases for Sara and Greg, something that gets to them so that hey need to be there for each other.

10. greg_sara_love

WOW!! two Kats :lol: actually my first forum was at CBS...im not comfortable there because theres alot of GSR shippers over there and whenever i post about sandle, they will get angry or scold me...but here, i can talk all about sandle whenever i like...

i just love when they took a shower together.. its just so sweet! ;) i always question myself....why she had to take a shower with greg instead of grissom? we will see :D :D :D
    btw..im Naz but some ppl call me Snazzy Naz :lol:

11. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Hiya all! Just thought I'd pop in with some love. :)

Sorry I haven't been here in the longest time. Haha, the D/L thread got the brunt of my love. :lol:

Anywho, how're you all? Kat you've finished HP? I finished it in 9 hours, :p I know, I'm such a dork. hehehe. I've been gone for how long? And we have a new member?

Welcome to our humble abode LLK . Now we have 2 Kats? Hmm...I thought 1 was enough, but apparently I was wrong :lol:

Hmm...Well I have seen spoilers where Eric does say he hopes Greg gets a love interest of some sort this season, or otherwise get enough time to explore more of his character onscreen. Greg definately needs more screen time. As for GSR, I've read...an interview or something that they're going to split GSR for a while. I'm not sure if it's permanent or not but I think they're going to go into their characters seperately and not together. Who's to say Sara doesn't run away with Greg? I guess what they're doing with GSR is opposite to D/L since D/L had all the angst before they got together. GSR seems to be going the opposite direction. And who's there to comfort Sara when she's alone? Why...our very own Greggo of course!

*Liff carts out another platter of cakes for all times sake and starts flinging it around* :lol:

I'm Liff for all who doesn't know and in dire need of some hot chocolate. I'm frozen here!

12. greg_sara_love

wow!! you're cold...let me get you hot fresh yummy blue hawaiian :D *gives him blue hawaiian*

YAY!! you're back!!! i really miss ya!!! *hug Liff*
    hmm...that will be great i love spoilers :D :D

*throw spoiled cake at Liff* :devil:

13. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Liff!!! *Tackles Liff and gives hug* Great you're back!
    Yeah I finished it - I started on Monday evening and read till 1am, on Tuesday I didn't have much time in the afternoon, so I read again in the evening till 1.15am, because I had to know that what I expected came true, and it did, and
    I was so sad that Fred had to die that I really cried and couldn't read much further
    , so I tried to sleep but couldn't, and woke up the next morning at 7 and kept on reading and finished. I don't think I've ever read so fast *lol*
    I like your spoiler, btw. ;)

Speaking of season premiere:

Sandle Quote of the Day

In every second when there is hope and despair, in every such moment, there is an opportunity waiting for you. Just have the courage to uncover it.

14. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

*hugs Hestia back* :D OMG Hestia how I miss your box of cookies!! Yes I've cleared my PM box... a little :lol: (didn't realize that it was full! :eek:)
    Awwwwww thanks for the warm (new) welcome Sabster, Naz (hello! :D you can call me Irma in return), SandleDL, SaraStar (yes I remember you :)), Katie, hollie, and Pau (hi there! :D you can call me Irma. I think I remember you... how did I turn you into a shipper btw? I'm curious, might use that technique to lure more people into sandle in the future :lol:) YAY cookies and cakes!! Now I remember why I love this thread so much :lol: *munches on cookies* Hello to everyone else and the newbies :) (Welcome LLK! :D)

Omg I love the scenarios you guys make :lol: so hilarious! That's what I love about Sandle, it's a fun ship. Greg is... well, Greg :lol: He makes her laugh and smile... Speaking of which, love the thread name. So true, smiles don't lie ;) (wow makes me wonder how many threads I've missed :eek:)

Anyway, I've just watched the finale... OMG I hope Sara will be OK :( I've also re-watched 4x4 today... the infamous decontamination shower!! :lol: "Gosh I saw everything" *sigh* how I miss Sandle... Still haven't got around to thank those hazmat guys for bringing Sandle under one roof, naked AND wet :p
    Re-watching Organ Grinder is on my list next!

Yes I heard about 'GSR is going to conclude' too... so maybe that will leave a chance for Sandle! YAY!! ^^ And besides, we know that Eric has been talking to the producers to get Greg a love interest... so who knows, with that and GSR 'concluding', the new love interest would be Sara! :D I just wish when we do go cannon, they (TPTB) would handle it better than they handle GSR :rolleyes:
    I wish in S8 there'd be more Sara/Greg interaction like in previous season... I really miss that :( I miss all the teasing, the odd cases they work together, how silly Greg could be, but how with that he makes Sara laugh... oh well, but maybe it's difficult now, I guess after Fannysmackin' Greg isn't the Greg he used to be, and I suspect the finale would have a great effect on Sara, and there's also GSR in the open now... sigh... I guess the Sandle that I once knew have developed and matured over time after what they've gone through :) I have faith Greg would be there for Sara, like she was for him in Fannysmackin'...

WOW! Didn't realise it's a long post :eek: well that just proves how much I miss Sandle :lol:

15. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Hey Irma, you can call me Kat! Haha "4x4" will be on tv here tomorrow, can't wait! I mean, c'mon, which shippers can say that their couple showered together and "saw everything"? None but us! :D
    I agree that Greg has changed a lot, and not only his outward appearance. But I think that actually this could be helpful because Sara likes mature men, she doesn't need a toy boy *lol* and Greg's a big boy now, isn't he? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.