Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Sorry I've been MIA I've been trying to get my own fanfictions up and running but it's not happening. I gave someone a challenge the other day though and they're turning it into a Sandle fic I'll totally link you guys to it when it's done if you want.

Anyway I hereby promise to try to be here more often. I know I'm a noob in these parts still but I want to stick around. I also know that I'm a diehard for YoBling but I don't see any harm in shipping Sandle too. I think they're absolutely amazing together.

2. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Hi everyone, how is everyone doing? Hiya Naz; I can see that you've been posting frequently in this thread and I want to thank you for keeping it afloat while the rest of us have been sort of lurking in and out! :D

Although I haven't ever read Harry Potter, I'll offer my condolences if a favorite character was killed in the last book. I don't know how I'd feel if something happened to Ssra...

And since I haven't done this in a while, I present you a double dose of the SPOTD! :devil:

Sandle Pic of the Day (x2)
    (From 4x4)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A rare double sandle pic because the whole story can't be told with just one pic. They are two halves of the same whole. [​IMG]

Enjoy the wet, sandle goodness! (P.S: Greg's Anatomy FTW! :lol:)

3. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Hey guys ! I was very bored so I thought to come and post something (on my friend's computer , mine isn't working !) .

Sandle Pic of the Day (from Bodies in motion )

[​IMG]

"Thinking of you makes my life complete. You're my golden clouds; you're my smile. You are all the soulful love songs within my spirit, like an angel calling me... perfect for my soul!"

4. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

oooh triple SPOTD! :) This has lightened my mood considerably! *daydreams* I would kill to have a friend like Greg, I would completely, head over heels, fall in love with him. ;)

Apparently Sara hasn't gotten the memo. :lol: I hope this note reaches her by next season :D I'm in a sandley mood today. As opposed to every other day, you might ask? But yeah, today I'm particularly sandley. Haven't a clue why but it feels great! :D

5. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

hey people!!heehee the aroma of the sandle cake and blue hawaiian attracts you again!! yay!! welcome back! i miss you!! *give a big sandle group hug*

oohh..thanks Hes wait..Hes?...HES!!!! you're here!!! thanks alot...wel some one must bake the sandle cake here to lure some sandle prey...muhahaha :devil:

yeah definitely...im sorry to say this..i think Sara's blind...i want the opening to be like this...

Grissom: Omg Sara! thank god you're safe..i miss you, i love you...

Sara: Eww..get away from me..

Grissom: What? i thought you love me?

Sara: Ouh..that time i thought you were Greg all along...now i know its you...noooow wheres that Gregy

Grissom: *look down*

Catherine: Aww..Grissom..better luck next time *patted grissom on his shoulders*

Grissom: This is....GREAT! now i can continue to have relationship with lady heather..*make the whipping sound, and run off*

Catherine: O...kay, that was quick..hmm now, wheres warrick??

hehe happy ending...ps: there's a little YoBling! here ;)

6. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Hey , Naz that's so funny ! :) . Hestia , I was such in a hurry I didn't even realize you're here ! Hope you'll forgive me :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .
    me too !

7. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

*blushes* Wow! Haven't been here in a long long time. Sorry. :( And I don't have enough time to read all posts too. :(

Hes, well, the SPOTD is just beautiful. Wet and sexy!! :devil: It's so hot that well... steams every where. :p Tehee!

And Dani that SPOTD is really cute! Same position!! :D

And that dialogue, Naz is super cute!! :lol: Funny too. And congrats that Sentosa won as a great Asian Attraction. Seen it on tv! :D

And a BIG BIG BIG BIG congratulations to Kat!!! *parties* She won in the ship wallie challenge!! Congratulations bestie! *hugs* :D You deserve it. Too bad I wasn't able to vote. I missed the voting. When I came back I saw that they already posted the winners. The wallie was lovely. Black and white goodness! Sandle too!! :D

And Carrie, your avatar made me jealous. *turns green* Hehe. :) I still don't have the book yet. :(

8. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Kat won ? Hurray for her !
    Hello , Pau , how are you ? Haven't seen you here lately .. glad you could could step in for a moment ! Hurray for Pau too ! We missed ya sweetheart !

9. greg_sara_love

OMG!! really?? wow! i should see it...hooray to sandle wallie and hooray to Kat!!! *toast champagne* TO Kat and sandle!

Pau!!!!!!!! *hug Pau tightly* i mish you so much hun!!! i miss those nice sandly conversation...wee... :lol: WOW! my sandly lure really work!

haah...hmm...where's my bestie Del? i mish her so much...i heard that sandle gonna be a canon...ouh! its in my dream... :lol: last two nights...well, last night i only sleep for 2 hours...i slept at 3 am and need to wake up at 5 am...im tired

ok here's my dream..

An interviewer, interview all the cast.

Interviewr: So Mr Petersen, how do you find the last episode in season seven?

WP: I find it very breath taking. I dont expect Sara to be under a car. Its a dark episode.

Interviewer: Marg, could you give a hint on the first episode in season eight?

Marg: Sure, well Greg was the one who find Sara, He search all the deserts in Nevada. He never sleep that day. But i will not tell you whether Sara will be alive or dead...

Interviewer: Jorja, how do you react when the writer told you that you're gonna be a victim here?

Jorja: I felt excited, i always wanted to feel how the victims feel...you know what i mean..*laugh*

Interviewer: Eric, how did Greg react to the news that Grissom and Sara are together?

Eric: *laugh* Greg was shocked, i was shocked..Greg still didnt give up on her. I told the writers to give Greg a chance to be with his love of his life, Sara. He was sad when he heard the news.

Interviewer: which relationship will be canon?

Marg: Sara and Greg
    William: Sara and Greg definitely
    Gary: My money on Sara and Greg
    George: Sara and Greg hands down
    Jorja: *laugh* Sara and Greg
    Eric: Say Hell Yeah to Sra and Greg

then i woke up...WOW hell of an interview...
    ps: Its just a dream mods dont kill me.. :lol:

10. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Oh. :) I missed you guys too. *hugs back* I think Del is in Thailand. I hope she could stop by here in the Philippines.. :D Tehee!

And that interview rocks! :) Sara and Greg definitely will be canon! Enough said. :D

11. greg_sara_love

i really miss you...so hows ur exam...when im bored, i always imagine that greg did something useful with sara on my teacher's table...then i'll laugh like mad...

then, the teacher will ask me this "Shafenaz, is the question seems funny to you?" :lol:

12. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Haha! :lol: If my teacher asked me while I'm imagining the same things I'd be like, "Funny?? More like Smokin' Hot!" :lol: But I'll only think about that of course. ;)

Well, my exams were... okay and I barely made it on my Chemistry and Computer. Yeah, I got low scores on my Computer class. Hmp! :mad: Forget it, let's talk Sandle! :D

Wonder what it would be like if Greg and Sara were classmates in highschool...

13. greg_sara_love

oh yah..i think Greg will be hangin trophy condom.. let say..everyday? :devil: :D haha....and say "I Got this from Sara sidle!!!" :lol:

14. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Hahaha! :lol: I got a dialogue:

Minutes before a big exam
    Greg: *unprepared for the test* Sara, can I sit next to you, today?
    Sara: *confuse* Sure. Why?
    Greg: Because I feel perfect when I'm with you. So, when I'm with you I know I'll perfect that test.

;) Greg definitely feels perfect when he's with Sara. :) And I believe Sara feels the same way when she's with Greg. :)

15. greg_sara_love

awww....thats so adoreable...ooh juz imagine during prom night..

host: The Prom Queen goes to.....Sara Sidle!

Sara: I wanna say thank you to you all...for supporting me...

host: The Prom King goes to...none other than...Greg Sanders...

crowd: *cheering* throphy condom guy! throphy condom guy! throphy condom guy! woohoo!!!

Greg: I wanna say...rock and roll!!!! and uhm..Sara, will you dance with me?

haizz..i have no any idea...could someone continue it for me?? :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.