Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my name's really Kathryn so I guess that's a little different from the other Kat's but just a little. I've never actually met another Kat online before... but it's really not a rare name.

Someone said something about Blue Hawiian which made me wonder if anyone here has actually tried it? I've always kind of wnated to but I'm a writer by profession and truly can't afford it. That or anything else.

Well, I've got to go clean for my new roomie. But I really do hope that they have some screen time together in the next season becasue I love how they interact.

wow!! a writer..im sure you'll make a good fanfic about sandle...well i wanna try it but heck! Singapore doesnt sell it..darn!

heloo Irma love to see you here!! *hugs [/b]Irma[/b]*
yah i miss the old teasing flirtting times..now, greg has become mature i love it..but maybe at home, he still listen to Marilyn Manson's song and dancing like a crazy kid..

in season seven, except for fannysmakin', greg has been avoiding Sara...like in empty eyes, the way he look at sara makes me worried...*biting finger*

SandleDL said:
"4x4" will be on tv here tomorrow, can't wait! I mean, c'mon, which shippers can say that their couple showered together and "saw everything"? None but us! :D
Hear, hear!

This is one example of what I always say to people who think of Greg and Sara as brother and sister... I mean, c'mon, who peeks at their siblings while they're in the shower together?? Not to mention telling them afterwards they saw everything... Who? Who??

Hello to you too, Naz! *hugs Naz back* Haha yea I can imagine him still dancing around the room and headbanging like crazy to Manson when he's home :lol: And I agree with SandleDL, Sara likes mature men, and now maybe she could see how much Greg has changed. Especially if Greg later would be there for her after Living Doll, then he can show, like, 'I've grown and I'll always be there for you, you can depend on me now', you know? He's not just that goofy silly kid anymore (though part of me do miss the Swami hat :lol:) but as someone Sara could turn to...

Hmm maybe after Sara is saved, he could sit by her in the hospital and brings her a nice little surprise. Something to cheer her up :) Knowing Greg, it wouldn't be something cliche or ordinary :lol: I bet it's something that would make Sara smile. And yes, smiles don't lie, people! :D

greg_sara_love said:
in season seven, except for fannysmakin', greg has been avoiding Sara...like in empty eyes, the way he look at sara makes me worried...*biting finger*
OMG really?? I think I missed that... I've missed a lot of this season :( Which case is Empty Eyes? Oh no, he can't be avoiding her! :( Or maybe he senses that Sara's already with someone (not knowing it's Grissom :rolleyes: poor Greggo) and he tries to move on... struggling so hard to move on, I may add... I mean, don't you ever love someone that you think you can't ever have and you tell yourself to move on so you try avoiding them... (but then it never works :lol:) speaking from experience...

I haven't tried Blue Hawaiian either, LLK (don't think you can get that here in Jakarta either :rolleyes: not that I could afford it even if there is... college student budget :rolleyes:). Maybe I'll just try kopi luwak (Greg seems to praise it in Last Laugh :lol: have always wanted to try it ever since). Wow you're a writer? :eek: That's so cool! Do you write Sandle fanfics? Share if you do!

My gosh, look at that! Another LONG post :eek: *blushes* must be something in that cookie...

ouh...Irma you're from Jakarta!! great! im from Singapore

well, actually yeah i didnt see the flirting going on between them again in season seven, well since she's been busy with grissom

i hate it when he gave the look at Sara I know there's a hidden message in that look but..i dunno..

yah well my mother and brother said that Sara and Greg looked like brother and sisters (they are GSR fans) and i said to them.. "then why on earth you think that grissom suit for her, they look like grandfather and granddaughter."

Atleast the age gap between Sara and Greg is not that far but with grissom...erm..i think its like miles away from each other and still they said that grissom and sara are perfect for each other..o..kay..

i miss the old CSI, like in season 1,2,3,4,5,6...It seems that in season seven, all the characters dissappear. Its like the story of Sara and Grissom...

I just feel like i want sara to wake up and greg to tell sara the true feeling in him...and tell grissom to buzz off :devil: :devil: :lol:

I make my living caoching 14 and 15 year old as to how to become the kinds of writers that get 4's on AP tests. I'm also an editor to make a little money. I've however only been payed for a publication once, to date. I'm hoping to improve upon that record.

I haven't wrtiten any Sandle fics yet. I just haven't sat down to write a fic and said "gee I think I'm going to do Greg/Sara today." I just don't have the ideas, perhaps if someone were to come up with a good plot idea for me I'd give it a shot.

I'm willing to do One-shots by request or personal challenge. Chapter fics I'll also do but I'd have to say that I have another two projects to finish up before I really want to start on another chapter fic. Well, one, and get another started.

I miss all the characters too. I totally agree that they just poofed away during the seventh season. It's really bad when I have no idea what the characters are supposed to be up to at all right now. Why give JF so much screen time and pretty much the main spotlight in the show if they were going to kill her? I love Sara, I do. I just wish that maybe her relationship with Grissom hadn't become the only important thing on CSI.

I used to hate Sara. I used to dispise her and want to stomp on her toes and pull her hair and tell her how much I disliked her, but now I've really grown to enjoy her.

I wonder how long GSR will last? I think poor Grissom's heart will break if she leaves him... but I almost think it's high time. There are so many other ships that they could have explored and I kind of think making one Canon takes something away from the fans.

Either way... I'm begging CSI to go back to season 1 and back to everyone having screen time and it being about the cases.

i agree with you Kathy can i call you that??

hey!! i have this dialouge....ok, this is when Sara stays on greg's apartment..

Sara rushed to the toilet, she want to scrub her face with a cream..she opened the tap and wash her face.

Greg: *about to step out of the bathtub* What the hell!!!
Sara: Shit! what are you doing here?
Greg: What ARE you doing here?
Sara: Im washing my face..you?
Greg: Cant you see? Im taking a bath *quickly close the curtain
Sara: like i never see you naked before...atleast shout at me, signaling me to go out...btw your door is unlock
Greg: Im listening to my mp3...
Sara: You're so disgusting..
Greg: Yeah..you read your storybook while pissing. opps...
Sara: That was....WAIT you watched me pissing?
Greg: That was an accident...the door was not locked
Sara: Ergh! *and wash her face*
Greg: Since when you start to worry about your face?
Sara: Greg, ima a lady
Greg: ooh...are you?
Sara: Greg! I hate you! *marched out from the toilet*
Greg: But i love you *wrap himself with a towel*

Kathy, I absolutely agree with you. Honestly, I wouldn't mind if Sara and Greg don't come together, it can stay friendship-like, I don't care, but please give everyone his/ her share of screen time! This show is about a team, not about two people.
Naz, that was hilarious, love it!

Kat!!!!! you're here!!! *hugs Kat*

i wanna quote something, its from a song

Dont break, dont break my heart, and I wont break your heart-shaped glasses

it means that if you break my heart, i'll punch you... :D its from Marilyn Manson's new song,Heart-shaped glasses (When the heart guides the hand)

haha..i had this brainstorm...

Sandle dialouge...

Greg was talking to nick at the corridoor
Greg: Yesterday's episode was the funniest
Nick: Yah, huh happy opposite day

suddenly Sara walk towards them
Sara: *slaps Greg* I HATE YOU!!! *and walk away*
Nick: *shocked*
Greg: uhm...happy opposite day?

:lol:

Hey guys ! In 9 hours I'll be leaving for another trip , so I passed by to say goodbye ! See ya all on Wednesday .
Spread Sandle love !

Hey Dani, have fun and enjoy the trip! By then I'll be back at work and won't have so much time either... :( but I'll find some time for Sandle, I always do, don't I? ;) But now that it's harvest time and the fields are reaped we have a lot to do at work. (We analyse crops, you know)

Ah I knew there was something missing...

Sandle Quote of the Day

A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.

* Donna Roberts

I think that's a funny quote, thinking of Greg's taste of music - I wonder if Sara could ever sing any songs he likes? *lol* (Yeeees, I know this is meant metaphorically..!)

Yay "4x4" starts exactly NOW! :)

Oh of course you can call me Kathy! I don't mind at all.

Hmm... Can I write my own perfect Sandle dialogue? I think I will.

Greg: What does Grissom have that I dont?
Sara: He's smart...
Greg: I'm smart!
Sara: He makes me smile...
Greg: I make you smile.
Sara: He's sexy...
Greg: I'm sexy.
Sara: I know.

aww...now thats great!! love it Kathy

thats is totaly true..Greg's sexy and he will remained sexy...thats why sara love him...(eventhough she had a relationship with grissom and hank) :D

Just a quick visit...

I feel so down as we speak but Sandle lifts me up. :)

Hello guys!! :) Love the dialogues... as always. :) And I didn't read the spoilers.. :) I want to be spoiler free for the moment but i know I would crack any minute now. :lol:

And hello, Irma! :) I would love to tell you the story of how you transformed me to become a shipper (thanks again :D) but I think I'll just dig the story somewhere in the previous posts. :lol: *lazy* I just dont have the time to rewrite it now. ;)

And I love your name. It reminds me of another witch from a comic mag I read... W.I.T.C.H. :) Well, Cordelia (i miss you!!! :() is for the C (but it's actually Cornelia) and "I" stands for your name. :) Wow! Another enchantress in the house!! Wohoo! :D

And another writer too, hello, Kathy.. I'm Pau short for Paula. :D Nice to meet you. *shares positivity cookies and blue hawaiian*

And Dani, enjoy in your trip! *waves*

Eva, I miss you and where's the King?? I need the [/b]" *insert what type here* Of The Day"[/b] stuff. :(

Pau!!!!!!! my bestie!!! you're here!! and hows your exam?? ok? may sandle will make you smile always...like this.. :D :D yah...i really miss the King he alwaystalk dirty here :lol:

i want sandle to be fun and happy...but it seems that everybody is busy here..i miss Hestia, Eva where are you..i hope these freshly baked sandle cake, and positivity cookies and blue hawaiian.....

well i have a fever..and i need to take a good rest. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back