Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

oh!! Hell yeah!!! sandle on fire!!! woohoo!!

Hank and Grissom: *Crying and hugging each other*
    Grissom: I wanna go home....ooh my poor children...
    Hank: ouh you got kids?
    Grissom: Nope, its my bugs
    Hank: :rolleyes:

Greg: Sara, lets go home
    Sara: And finish the kissin lesson?
    Greg: Hell yeah!!! :D
    Sara: *look at the door* WOW!
    Greg: What?
    Sara: They both are still dancing?
    Greg: I think they're on extacy...

Grissom: Boohoo! I wanna go home!!!
    Hank: Yeah..

few hours of crying and hugging...

Grissom: Ouh wait!
    Hank: what?
    Grissom: I got the keys! :rolleyes:

Sara: Do you think they're still in the room?
    Greg: Who cares! Lets play playstation in my room (if you know what i mean) :devil:

2. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

:lol: Hahahaha! Good one! :lol:

I would really love to continue that but I really need to head to bed. Big Exam tomorow. Good nyt my sweet Sandle buddies! :)

3. greg_sara_love

nytez...dream of sandle tonite!!! and hope you'll pass your exam!!! Sandly rox!!! :D

4. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Hahaha :lol: you guys rock! Right now I've got some relatives here and I'm getting bored, so I hid away in my room for a few minutes... ;)
    Pau, good luck in the exam!
    Aw what a stupid waste of time this afternoon is... it's raining... and instead of reading HP I have to be downstairs and talk about stuff I'm not interested in... I hope I can make an escape to my horse soon...
    *takes some Sandle cookies to get positivity*

5. greg_sara_love

ouh...i noe how you feel hunnie....sometimes, when my relatives came to my house, i locked the door and pretend to sleep...but what if my relatives are Greg and Sara...i will definitely talk to them... :D

wow!! im addicted to Marilyn Manson's song...thanks to Greg himself for promoting Manson's song.. :lol:

6. greg_sara_love

Eric Said that the first eppy on the eighth season will be a violent one.. :lol:WOO HOO!!! i love violence....and Greg will have a love interest...I hope it will be Sara :cool: and not some hooker... cuz i hate hooker :D

7. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Wooh Naz how do you know that? When did he say it? Oh some violence is a good thing, and a love interest? *squee* Well I don't wanna get too enthusiastic, maybe it's just Grissom breaking Nathalie's nose or Cath slapping Grissom for not going out with her but with Sara - I'd prefer the latter :D Ah I can't wait for the season premiere, whatever it will be like! Everything that has a little screen time for Greg will be great!

Today I had this idea about a vid... I'll try to make it come true... just need to find the right clips...

8. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

Oooh! When you get the clips send the video to me and I'll put it on my website!

9. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Haha I could send you loads of vids if you want to! Btw when and how can I register at your website? I tried today but it didn't work.
    Well as I said, I have a certain idea in my mind and I like the idea, but I don't know yet if it'll work out the way I want it to ;)
    Ok I'll go to bed now, it's already late and I want to read one more chapter... or two... or three... *LOL*

10. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Eric did said, it going to be violence when the show come back. He maybe will get a love interested, it not going to be Sara, because Grissom and Sara are not going to break up. Carol said, it going to be new girl is coming in the third episode, she in her 20's, she is either lab teach or Detective CSI or something.

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Uh...

Where did Carol say that was going to be his love interest? I just read there was a new girl coming into the picture, making it sound like Sara dies. But I don't think she does. I don't think the new girl is gonna be Greg's love interest.

Austiello or whoever said their relationship was going to conclude. He said you don't get much closure with death. (That is, if Sara dies). So imo, it does sound like GSR is breaking up, even for just a little while.

12. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I did not said the girl is going to be Greg's love interested, I said, Greg will probably get love interested and no mean the writers will go that route.

Let's said, they will break up, maybe for a little while or whatever it was. I don't believe Carol or the tabloid said. I will wait and see what they do.

13. greg_sara_love

NOOOO!!!!!!!!! no!!!!!!!! but he wouldnt!!! he love sara for long long long time....they cannot make him do that!! *crying loudly* well, maybe i should watch it first....i hope greg'll get sara, his love of his life... :(

14. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Don't cry greg_sara_love. I don't believe Carol said, she alway promise us something and she don't delivery it. Greg will probaby get love interested, they didn't said who. Eric and the producer or director or whatever they are, they are in talk about Greg's love interested.

Eric said, it would be nice to have a love interested. We will wait and see. I believe the preview, not the tabloid or other thing. What is the name of the episode that Greg ask Sara out on a date before Sara turn him down? But she did said yes, but she change her mind because of Grissom standing there with her. Grissom gave Greg an evil look and said, "Don't touch my woman." like he was thinking in his head.

I'm hugging you, greg_sara_love.

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

greg_sara_love, don't be upset. We have no idea who Greg's love interest will be, if he even gets one. For all we know it could be Sara. ;)

That episode you're talking about is Organ Grinder. Sara changed her mind because she was working a hot case, not because of Grissom, although it sucks that he was standing there. But when Greg told Grissom they were gonna go out I was like HAHA in your face, Grissom! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.