Sara/Greg #11: How To Save a Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon Everyone!! :D
Thank you very much for coming up with that, Naz and Pau!
You're welcome. :D Everyone needs a title. And I saw Aleh nudge so we'll give her princess. So.. Princess Aleh. :D ;) Kay?? I'll read your fic later. :)

Welcome HipHuggaLovah . Is there a nickname I can call you by?? Because your name is kind of long. :lol: I hope you'll be actve here. It's great that we have lots of newbies. :D

Is there one for me?
Sure. PSG. :D I just found out your name. Sophie. Tehee! :) Love that name. Same name with my bestfriend who I have to be apart with. *tear* Miss you.. *sniff* Soph. *tear* :D Okay, PSG or Sophie.. ;) A title.. Got it! *snap* How about Viscountess Sophie?? *coughs* I searched for royalty titles. Hehehe! ;)

And K. Liff! love the FTOTD and DTOTD. Hooray!! :D

No, I'm no queen, Liff! I mean, if I were and you were king... we'd be queen and king... I'm not good around guys.
Tehee! :lol: Okay... umm.. Empress Hestia.? But I think that's similar to queen. Hehehe! :lol: :D But who'll be the queen? Tehee!! :D

Love the dreams B. Carrie and K. Naz. :D Speaking of dreams, I'll post mine later. And last night I had another one. So, TWO Sandle dreams to be posted. :D

CathStokes, the reason we're doing this is... I have no idea actually. *confused* but I find it very fun and cuteyful. :D

The other needs titles too. Like Hollie and araSgerG.. :( Or CSI_Fray. :) and CathStokes. :)

Contessa Pau , I love that one ! Empress Hestia is so sweet , I like it ! I feel a simple woman between your royalties !

Oh ericloca, you also need one. Sorry, but I don't know your name. *blushes*

Hey guys! I'm making a Sandle WeeMee. Wish me luck! :D

Oh my gosh! :eek: I love that name from the first I heard it in "Ever After". :D I really do love it. *turns green of envy* Joking! *hugs* Love the name. How about?? Marchioness Dannielle. I'll just call you Dannielle because I love saying it. :D

Im gonna post my dream I had the other day because we're going somewhere now and I don't think I can come by later. :) Well, my dream wasn't really that special and quite short but at least it has Sandle. :D

My dream went like this...

First Hannah Montana came into view and was happy singing in her concert. Suddenly, in a snap, the dream changed. It changed from HM concert into me at home. I was on line, here at Talk and posting in the Sandle thread. Then, it changed again. In the LV crime lab. Sara was walking, reading a file. From time to time stopping at some labs.(Reminded me of Play with fire.. Gris and Sara *disgusted*) And right behind her was Greg, following her secretly. When Sara reached the locker room, she spotted Greg. She laughed and came up to him.

(I couldn't remember the EXACT thing they said but it went something like this.)
Sara: What is it, Greg?
Greg: Just wanted to say hi.
Sara: Is that it?
Greg: Yeah.
Sara: Then why do you have a flower in your hand.
Greg blushed. Sara took the flower and kissed Greg in the lips.
Sara: I love it, Greg. Thanks.

Note: My mom said I was smiling while sleeping. The reason of course is this dream. Tehee! :) I'm very happy to have Sandle dreams. The other one tomorrow or later if I could come by. :) Hopefully, I could. :D

love ur dream C.Pau its loving...its short n sweet...
but whats with the Hanna Montana thing?? :lol: :lol: haha...sometimes i laugh when i sleep...or cry... :lol: must be the dream its so realistic.... :lol:

actually sandle is real the others....nvm *dont kill me moddie* :lol: and

Good morning guys! omg I've got a hangover, I'm tired and I'm sure I wasn't allowed to drive 1 hour ago. Good that there were no cops around... and my parents are annoying me... great day so far... :rolleyes:
However, I'm a good shipper and give you this

Sandle Quote of the Day

True love is not measured in hugs and kisses, but in struggles and fears, and those who can work through those...they possess true love.
(Adam Murphy)

(That should be enough to make all those hush who don't see anything between Sara and Greg - it's not always about kissing and stuff ;))

I'll be back later...

aw.C.Kat thats lovely...as lovely is it should be...and im 100% with you...and sandle is not about that....
its about caring towards each other.... :D :D

Lynny: Stay around for longer & I'll get you booked up to a princess! ;)

Welcome Hip_hugga_lovah : we have SO MUCH FUN HERE! We're a tad crazy... but we're fantastic!

Countess Kat sweetie: that is so beautiful! I would love to have my own 'Of The Day' thing too... Hmmm.

hmm...let me suggest for you E.Del how bout Cute Moment Of The Day?? does it work?? :D :D

well they always have cute moment in real life...how bout we do extra cute here?? if its ok with you E.Del :D

ericloca my dear..love the ff of yours 'sick man's game' thats lovely..poor greg..can i ask you smth..will there be sandle in the end?? :lol: :lol: juz askin

hey do u realise smth??...were HOT HOT HOT!! we're on fire.. :lol: :lol: wanna make it hotter?? *spray blue hawaiian at this hot thread* ouh...its getting hot in here...lets take off your clothes...NOO im juz joking.... :lol: :lol:

but for sara n greg...go ahead :devil: :lol: :lol:

hey lets take out our brains to think abt what happen during season 8...its not a spoiler though.......its just imagination of what is gonna happen during the scene...SSCB, DT,FT,SPD is allowed... :lol: :lol: y am i making rules here???

juz imagine Greg gets a little out of control abt the case wif sara....he gets mad...and then nick/warrick/catherine ask him y..then he tell them the story abt his feelings towards sara... :D :D

Yeeha we're on fire! The Sandle love is burning and it's gettin' hot!
Oh season 8... well, of course they'll find Sara in time, and I guess she'll have to go to hospital. Everyone will visit her, and Greg will be there day and night, whenever he's got time, he doesn't even go home. He'll be there to cheer her up and one day he'll enter the room wearing his beloved Swami hat and Sara will laugh so much and tell him that her biggest fear was never seeing his smile again...

SandleDL said:
Yeeha we're on fire! The Sandle love is burning and it's gettin' hot!
Oh season 8... well, of course they'll find Sara in time, and I guess she'll have to go to hospital. Everyone will visit her, and Greg will be there day and night, whenever he's got time, he doesn't even go home. He'll be there to cheer her up and one day he'll enter the room wearing his beloved Swami hat and Sara will laugh so much and tell him that her biggest fear was never seeing his smile again...
Or tell him that he was the person she thought about while she believed she was going to die ... one of those would be really sweet !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back