Sara/Greg #10: He knows that Sidle scent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eeek! Eric: I can't imagine doing the show without Jorja. AWWW! I loved the Sandle picture they put in the article. :D Thanks, hollie! :)

She's interested in his virginity. :lol:

And YES....

GO LH! This would be the perfect moment for Sandle.. Sara is upset about something and Greg notices. Aw. Greg can always make her smile. Mayyybe, Greg will notice something is wrong but he either doesn't ask or she doesn't tell because it's sort of foreshadowing for the finale when we find out about GSR.

*Passes around positivity cookies*

*takes some cookies*
thx a lot!
Okay I gotta go to bed now, I just watched another nice vid so I'll have pretty sandlicious dreams :D Good night!

Thanks for the scanned article, hollie! :D

"Sara finds herself in "will have some significant ramifications" for her relationship with Grissom." from the TV Guide. Hmm? :eek:

Ok, lemme start off for a second by doing a little victory dance. *dances crazily* :lol: Sara is soo mad at Grissom! And there wasn't like, a make up scene either, which is what i thought, so score one for Lady Heather! Shes my new idol. I tell you. :D

Psh, and TPTB, don't think I totally didn't notice how you sent Greg away for the WHOLE episode! If it wasn't for the Secret Sandle Commercial Breaks, I'd think they were trying to get him away from Sara! :p

Oh, and I also like the Catherine and Sara bit, :) gotta love Catherine's big mouth.

Once again, I LOVED you poem SandleDL, you write the BEST Sandle poetry, I swear. :)

Ok, now for some more goodness:

I totally saw Greg in the commercial for the season finale, so we're at least guranteed SOME action for him in it. Can't wait!

woohoo!! were on page 14 wee!! :D :D great spoilers guys...and thats a fact :D i think Greg does not appear in the scene 4 so long..cuzz he's doing his secret fun time :D :D :lol: :lol: hes cute...i bet jorja will appear in secret fun time with eric..acting as a romantic comedy...

(Thats Whats She Wants) :D

God, last night's episode was amazing. Lady Heather's back! If anyone could break up GSR it was her... I liked how GSR wasn't happy last night. :lol: But HEY, we had only ONE single scen of our dear Greggo. :( I wanted to scream!

Greg_Sara_Love! "That's What She Wants" seem like a great storyline/plot for Sara/Greg too, because we know that deep down--Greg is the one she really wants!

See, what happened was...Grissom found out about the SSCB and sent Greg away to keep him from Sara. Little does he know, that Greg can never be far from Sara during the SSCB! MWhahahahahahahah! :devil:

*Eats positivity cookies* :lol:

If Sara was upset Greg comforted her - but of course during the SSCB's! :D They didn't want us to think that there's smth going on between them, but they don't know that we know better! :lol:

^ Exactly. We are the only ones who know about te SSCBs! :lol: It's the secret of us Sandle shippers. :D

So Lady Heather messed up things for GSR? That's awesome. I love her! :lol: Maybe Lady Heather should be awarded the next Sandle award, for helping us. ;) We've got her on our side! Woooooot.

So I made some Greg/Sara icons today, if anyone's interested in seeing them, check my LJ. :)

Sandle Pic Of The Day
(from Who Shot Sherlock?)

spotd5mj3.jpg

It shows how much fun they have working together! :D

aww another awesome SPOTD! I'm with SaraStar, Lady Heather should get the next award, not only is she on our side, but she attempted GSR murder! :lol: She deserves it! And how about those commercial breaks guys? One of the best ones I've seen yet! ;)

Oh I love the pic of the day! That's very sweet!
Great icons, SaraStar! Especially the "Jealosy" one :D
(Btw I friended you at LJ, okay?)
Yes Lady H would deserve the award, she has spread a lot of positivity around here and she is definitely on our side^^

After last night's episode I love Lady Heather even more ! ! Ahhh, GSR angst. :D It almost made up for the fact that I didn't get to see Greg ALL episode! Cause I had dance, so I missed the like, first 10 - 15 minutes. :(

We should definately give Lady Heather the award. :D

Oh, and SaraStar, I went to your LJ, but I couldn't see your icons. I donno, maybe it's something weird with my computer. But, awesome SPOTD, again!

^^ Oooops, I've missed a few posts on the last page and THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH, Hollei for the scans! They're LOVELY! :)

Oh okay guys, I'll give Heather the new award next week + it'll rock!

Guys, Thank God Im back! :D Id like to thank kissmesweet for some reason and you guys can just call me Pau or Paula.

Thanks hollie for the interview. I love the pics. :D And Eva, I love the two SPOTD. Especially the second one because it's my favorite Greg hairstyle. ;) I love Sara's smile too. ;) I love the icons too. Especially the "jealousy one." :)

And SandleDL, I loved your poem. Continue on writing them... :D And I'll print them out with some other Sandly stuffs. :)

So Heather gets the Sandle award? Oh good! *Plans an after party involving pin the tail on Ecklie* :D And we could play spin the bottle. Not that I'd fix the bottle to always land on Sara everytime Greg spinned it.... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back