Sara/Greg #10: He knows that Sidle scent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, Pau sweetheart! You're BACK! :) The interview was great... I love how close Eric & Jorja are in real life! THey're so adorable! :)
The photos in the interview are greeat as well! :) Loved it...

We need Sandle poems! :) I'll write one.

There are so many things I
wish that I could tell you:
like I'm crazy about you.
It's absolutely true.

I wanna be there for you
through the darkest days
leaving you in a haze.
To Grissom's dismay!

:p

haha more Sandle poems! I love it kissmesweet, especially the last part :p

So i was on the computer today listening to the radio, and this song starts playing. I don't know why but it made me stop typing and i was just staring at my radio because it was such a SANDLE SONG. It's called 'Why didn't I think of that?' by Doug Stone. If you guys haven't heard this song you need to, because it fits them perfectly. :eek: I see it from Grissom's POV but, yeah, it's an awesome song. :D*Wanders off humming a tune* :)

whew!! after all that exam..i finally get to talk sandlely with you guys again... :D :D i love it when lady heather is back into action :lol: :lol: love her...sooo much :D

kissmesweet!!!!!!!! love your poem its so nice the lastpart is the best..i use present tense cuzz it is still the best ;)

we need more sandle!!! do ya agree?? we seriously need more sandle as if like we need oxygen to breathe :D why...why...why does the TPTB do this to us why???? :D

Yay more Sandle poems! I love them, they're so cuteyful. :D

And as for that song, GregsLabRat , i'll have to listen to it. I love Sandle-y songs. I actually have a whole playlist's worth of songs that remind me of Sandle that I listen to on a daily basis.

Hmm... I should probably start calling people by their real names. I always want to, but then I'm afraid I'll say the wrong name or something like that, plus i'm terrible with remembering names. Hahah. :lol: But you guys can call me hollie, since that is my real name, just spelled differently. :D

It's called 'Why didn't I think of that?' by Doug Stone.
Wow, I love that song GregsLabRat!--by the way, do you have a name I can call you me?
i love it when lady heather is back into action love her...sooo much
Same! She was so hot this week! I love her. :)
kissmesweet!!!!!!!! love your poem its so nice the lastpart is the best..i use present tense cuzz it is still the best
Thank you! Grissom should just get the hell outta the way of OUR SANDLE! :p
we seriously need more sandle as if like we need oxygen to breathe
True... They're like oxygen to us! They can't stop us breathing.

ok hollie u can call me Naz :D i think the reason y lady heather is back cuzz they want GSR to break into pieces...and make sara and greg into sandle...u noe what i mean...thats a good sign for us but not for GSR ppl :D :D

Hollie, you can call me Eva. :) I prefer calling people by their real names as well; I always do when I know them, because I feel it sounds more 'personal' somehow. :D And same here, I have a list of songs on my iPod that remind me of Sandle. There are so many songs that I associate with Sandle.. :)

Of course Sandle is always cuteyful! Because they're bringing cuteyful back. ;)

Thanks for the nice comments on my icons! Yeah, I already figured you guys'd like the 'jealousy' one. :lol: I just believe Grissom looks so jealous in that scene. :p

Haha, on top of that--Greg & Sara are bringing SEXY back! Jorja's definitely the hottest female CSI and Eric's adorableeeee!

Oh Grissom should be jealous of OUR ship, because Sara and Greg have something Grissom and Sara "don't got"--they have real love and they have fun.

kissmesweet, I love your poem!

*lol* yeah they're bringin' sexy back! Grissom... hellooo?! Compare Grissom to Greg, Sara, and then tell us wo's hotter! And don't you lie..! :devil:

Oh I just found this poem which I wrote a while ago. Was never meant for Sandle but fits perfectly, I think. Just remember Greg's "I'm a good listener".

~~~

Words of Comfort

Forget about your yesterdays
Don't think about tomorrows
Wipe away all of your tears
And throw away your sorrows

I'll be right here to comfort you
And I will hold you close tonight
I will talk and I will listen
And try to make you feel alright

~~~

^^ Lovely poem... It just stings me as a Sandle poem! They're so perfect together. All beautiful and gorgeous and lovely and cuteyful!

Oh and Lady H will be awarded the Sandle Award next week!

Whoah! :eek: I missed a lot and you guys post super fast. Hope I could catch up. :D I think The Lady that lookd good in black deserves the Sandle Award. :D I saw a pic of Lady H and Grissom. I love her. And they're really into each other. So, goodbye GSR and hello... more Sandle. :) I feel so positve because I'm just so happy I'm back.
And yeah.. It's much more comfortable for me if I call you guys by your real name. :)
I love all Sandle poems.. And you guys inspired me so I wrote one. :D

Greg loved her
But he didn't know how to say it
Sara loved him
But she didn't know it yet
She was hurt
Because of guy who turned her down
He was there
And turned her frown upside down
He loved her
And he finally said it
She loved him
And she finally knew it
He leaned close
Hoping she knew where it was going
She leaned closer
And she finally kissed him
He broke the kiss
And he gave her a smile
She kissed him again
And the kiss lasted a while
He beamed
And whispeared in her ear
"Sara, I love you
And losing you is what I fear."
Sara held his hands and
She couldn't help but smile
"I've fallen for you, Greggo"
I'll love you till the end of time."

It's like a poem fanfic or something.. :lol: I was really inspired when I wrote this Hope you like it. :)

luvincsi, great poem! Wish it would eventually turn out this way!
Hang on... I know what that is! It's the plot of the next SSCB!! :D
*dances around* yay thanks to cinegirl I've finally got a cuteyful banner! I just love the way she smiles at him in that scene!

I love love love your banner SandleDL. It's so... umm.. what's the word? Cuteyful? Hehe! :D ;) And I truly love that scene. She is so pretty (love the hair) and he looks really cute (*faints*)... They truly are cuteyfulest couple evah!

And kissmesweet, I found myself stopping for a while and watching your banner. I love your ships. :)

I found this really cute pic. Sandly Photo

I just wanna share this because it's just so cute. :)

It's really cute luvincsi. Seems like he's totally fascinated by her moves :D He just can't take his eyes off her - and I bet she knows it. And she loves it, she only never shows him..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back