Sara/Greg #10: He knows that Sidle scent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
*off topic for a teeny weeny moment*
:D Thanks kissmesweet! Oh yes! I love Veruca so much. I have to look up for the word "minx". Haha! :lol: *points to signature* Sometimes, I want to be like her. I could shout at my dad and he wouldn't mind. :lol: I'll give credit to my friend, Beanca for making it. Tehee! :D If you ever find your way in Roald Dahl's world, take me with you. :lol: I love Matilda too. And I so want to read Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator.

*goes back to the topic*
I found the fic. pls read Im off to bed. *bye* :D

Yes, the 100 reasons, *Looks around quickly to make sure her parents are home to witness the waste of printer ink*

ONWARD TO SANDLE!

Luckily we just bought printer paper :)

I love these reasons! I especially like:
6 - Because she looked… (4x4)
7 - Because he didn't (4x4)
Aww how cute lol seriously, who can deny us? we have pages of reasons that (some) were from shows! Go us!

Well I'm off to watch some SSCB!

^ So will I. I'm gonna print it and hang it up the wall, next to my bed. My parents are probably gonna think I'm crazy, but I don't care. I have evidence that Sandle is the very best ship! :D

Oh, I read the whole list and I picked this one out that I really loved;

Because even other shippers think Sandle moments are cute.

That's so true! All of the GSR shippers reply to Sandle music videos, saying that they thought it was cute. And a lot of GSR shippers I know can deal with Sandle and think they're cute too. It's totally true; NONE can resist the two of them. :D

I just read all of them and noticed something! We totally left out THE BEST reason! :eek:

Because she 'came here for him' (Fannysmackin')

Maybe I didn't see it, but i'm pretty sure its not in there :confused:

^ That's because when this list was made, Fannysmackin' hadn't aired yet. So yeah, one of the best Sandle moments has been left out. Well, let's add it then!

- Because she came here for him
- Because he knows that Sidle scent
- Because she rubbed his hair
- Because she was the one that consoled him after he had been beaten up
- Because she wouldn't process the scene first, out of concern for Greg

There. :D

I think we past 100 lol we just get better and better with time! :lol: I'm gonna need more printer paper :p

how about:

She thought about him when he was in the hospital(Fannysmackin')

^ Well let's go for 200.. :lol: Great suggestion. She definitely did think of him. She was the only one of the team who really cared about him; she came to him first and she suggested to go bring him some food. Yay for Sara! She deserved the Sandle award. :)

Ohhhh I love all the reasons and every single one is true! *squees*
Here are some more:

Because she defended him (Chasing the Bus)
Because they rock! (always^^)

Sandle Pic Of The Day
(from Built To Kill, part two)

ImageShack is currently not working, so I'm posting an URL to the photo for now. I'll try it again tomorrow; if it works, I'll post the photo so it shows up here.

Built To Kill

*squee* See how they're looking at each other! And she's holding his arm. :D

*sqees* that's so cute!
It's like
Sara: Wanna spend lunch break with me?
Greg: Not lunch break - the rest of my life I wanna spend with you!

Thanks for sharing, SaraStar!

Let me return the favor... I wrote another little Sandle poem, the idea crossed my mind after having read all those reasons you posted. So here we go...

~~~~~~

Reason

Reason tells me: let her go.
Give up the fight
For you will fail
Left in the fields of life alone
Listening to your heartbeat fade away.
She’ll turn around and follow him
She’ll pass you by
And take your life with her.

That’s what reason says.

But my heart keeps telling me
That there’s a million reasons
For not giving up.
A million reasons
For taking up the desperate fight
Without surrender
To anything but you.
A million reasons
For living each day
As if it was my last
Cause if it was
I’d want you to remember me
The way I think of you each day.

A million reasons for holding on
And only one for letting go.

So why should I give up?

~~~~~~

Hope you like it!

EDIT:

Yay, I've just read the promo of the next episode! Oh it seems like Sara doesn't like that at all!! >[Sara smiles slightly as she walks] Sara: "Do what you need to do."< Yes Sara, walk away from Grissom, Greg's waiting for you!!!

SandleDL I love your Sandle poems! They're very cuteyful.

Yay! Thanks for posting the list. I need to hang it up in my room. But, I might need to rush downstairs and get more paper first. I'd only kill trees for Sandle. :D

And how about this for a reason...
Because of the 'Secret Sandle Commercial Breaks' :lol:

And OMG! Sandle story...
So my mom gets home from work today and throws this thing that appears to be a magazine at where I was sitting on the couch. I pick it up and look at the cover to see Jorja Fox on it and a picture of Eric Szmanda in the corner. She says, "It's my newsletter. I thought you would like it more than me." Then it hit me. Well, my mom used to go to the AADA, 'the American Academy of Dramatic Arts'. So, she gets these newsletters. Well, both Jorja Fox and Eric Szmanda are alumni of that school, so in the most recent newsletter both of them were interviewed. I opened it up to see two pages of interviews and pictures, which then caused me to run around my house squeeing. And I also probably said 'thank you' to my mom about a thousand times. And hear this, "I can't imagine doing the show without Jorja. Jorja and I both have a mutual respect and regard for the Academy." Eric said that, btw.

Sandle sign, much? I think so. :D :D

Thanks hollie, and btw I really love your reason^^ the famous SSCB's :lol:
The newsletter sounds great! Well he can't imagine doing the show without Jorja, so she has to be impostant for him - and that could mean she's also important for his own role. Well who could imagine CSI without Sara and Greg? :confused:

OMG! Where have I been these last...many pages! I'm sorry!

Wow, I gotta lot to do...

Okay, so a big, warm, sandly welcome to SandleDL! It's nice to meet you :D and I absolutely LOVE your poetry ;). Maybe i'll write a sandle poem, my teachers always tell me my poetry is good. I might give it a go!

Oooooooh, i love the List of Reason Why Sandle Rules! Can I add one?

Because even though this list is only supposed to be 100 reasons, we can go WAY higher!

*Giggles childishly* :p

Wow, Hollie, what an amazing Sandle sign! If I found a newsletter with Jorja and Eric/Sara and Greg inside, I'd enlarge it, laminate it and use it as a massive Sandly poster for my bedroom wall :D

Oh wow. Now if only Lady Heather would get together with Griss. I think Grissom/Lady Heather is kinda growing on me-still a strong Grillows Shipper!-and if it means Sandle Lovin', I'm all for it!

Oh, and just a little...thing I made. I don't know how else to describe it :lol:

In This Game We Play...

Sabser said:
Wow, Hollie, what an amazing Sandle sign! If I found a newsletter with Jorja and Eric/Sara and Greg inside, I'd enlarge it, laminate it and use it as a massive Sandly poster for my bedroom wall :D
Hahah. I might just do that. :lol:
Nice picture btw. 4x4 is one of my favorite episodes by far.
And I love your siggy/banner. It's so funny!!

Wow, we have a lot of reasons! I have to read through here and copy them all down so I can print them and hang them on my wall, next to my article. :D

SaraStar said:
52 - Because Eric admitted he has a crush on Jorja both on and off screen

When did he say that? I didnt know he has a crush on her off screen too! YAY! No wonder he supports Sandle :)

73 - Because Sara was jealous that Sofia had seen Greg’s apartment (Unbearable)

Woo, how come Sofia gets to see Greg's apartment?

hollie, lucky you! Any juicy bits? heh :D

ETA: She's staring.. :D I think she looked pretty in the pic!
http://www.eric-szmanda.net/photos/album...a%20%283%29.jpg
credited to esw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back