Sara/Greg #10: He knows that Sidle scent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you're happy again Naz. And thanks for the cookies. :D With actions? We see that coming. :devil: :lol: ;)

And kissmesweet, I can totally see her doing that too. And Greg will be somewhere applausing and whistling. And when she's done with her speech. Greg will give her a bouquet of roses.

Awww, I loved it when Greg talked about have braces for so long... Poor boy, but YEP-it is worth every penny! He has very nice teeth! :) I love it! I'm so happy that he looks so great!
Sara is too! :)

Spread the Sandle love, baby!

Oh and I try to stay positive too. Pass me the cookies, luvin! I know that DEEP DOWN, they are MEANT TO BE because they are beautiful and perfect together. She's been there for him and vice versa. There's nothing they can't do. They can take down GSR. :devil: *Laughs like an evil maniac, like in Leapin' Lizards*

haha...what if Sara's with him during the biting part...she would've punch the woman and say 'Stay away from my Gregy bit**!!' :lol: :lol: that would be a good scene :D

I love the part in Chasing the Bus when Sara comes to Greg and says: "Greg... you're really good a what you do." and he looks at her with this kinda sad look...
Oh we should never ever give up hope on them! You know, think positive! I'm still thrilled by the idea of them having some affair, b/c she just can't resist him (who could??) but is too afraid to tell Grissom. Ah there's a story developing in my mind... *lol* maybe you'll read a oneshot soon ;)

Thanks for the links! I'll go read them tml, heh.

I love the scene when Greg hugged Sara after running the marathon :)

Yes that scene's really sweet, too.
Talking about all those episodes reminds me of how much I've missed, though. I got into CSI far too late :rolleyes: but at least I know nearly all Sandle scenes thanks to the internet *lol*

Hm if you are interested... there's this fanfic I started a while ago, then suffered from writer's block and continued only a few days ago. It's called Scars of Fannysmackin and it's about Greg, of course, and is supposed to be Sandleish. Team friendship, too, and non-GSR!! Hope I'll be able to continue soon, it's not very long yet, 3 short chapters, but I really want to keep on writing this story! So just have a look and tell me what you think if you want to!

oh wow, first off, Naz's replacement for the mirror scene is now what I'm using to replace that memory :lol:

and about the whole, "5 years but worth every penny' kinda reminds me of Sandle because the whole crush he had on her was in the 2nd season so that was 5 years ago, :) maybe its a sign. Sandle is close, and Eric is trying to give us signals! :D Go Eric! :lol:

I especially like the scene where he asks Sara what Hank has that he doesn't, I love it so much cause you totally know she didn't answer because she couldn't think of anything. :D[[Although when I told my sister this she said there was one thing Hank had that Greg didn't, and it was Sara. My family is the Sandle Anti-Christ. :(]]

^ I love that scene too. And also, the scene when Greg said "A real man wouldnt mind" :)

SandleDL, so it is you! Haha, I actually read your fanfic first and I love it! FannySmackin' is my fav Sandle epi and I love to read/know the continuity esp. if it is Sandle ones, heh :p Hope to see more updates soon!!

GregsLabRat said:
I especially like the scene where he asks Sara what Hank has that he doesn't, I love it so much cause you totally know she didn't answer because she couldn't think of anything. :D[[Although when I told my sister this she said there was one thing Hank had that Greg didn't, and it was Sara. My family is the Sandle Anti-Christ. :(]]
Oh how mean is that! :mad: I love this scene, too, the way he looks at her with this "c'mon-you-want-it-too"-look :D
Has it really been 5 years? Oh Sara you can't keep him waitin any longer! Show me just one man (besides Greg) who would wait 5 years for a girl! (Ok I guess Greg had some dates in the meantime but they can't be so important for him...)

Congrats to Sara for winning the award! YAY SARA! Hahahah. And nice speech greg_sara_love. :D

As for a good Sandle fic, I love this one Fallen Embers by Emmithar. click! It's pretty angsty, and pretty long, but it's worth it. :D

SandleDL, I love Scars of Fannysmackin'. The story is very clever and it's really well written.

I was wondering something; I remember somebody made a list with 100 reasons why Greg and Sara should be together. Does anyone still have that list or a link to it? I thought it was Hestia who posted something about it in another thread. I'd love to print the list and hang it on the wall in my bedroom. :D

Sandle Pic Of The Day
(from Gum Drops)

spotdjq7.jpg

He's always right behind her! :D

Thanks hollie! :)
Ok before I go to bed (examinations tomorrow! argh! *grabs some positivity cookies*) I'd like to share this one with you. I posted it in the poetry thread, too, but it's my way of spreading some positivity *lol*
Little tribute to Greg b/c he's always there for Sara, and someday she'll realize that it's him she's loved all along! So this is Sara's pov...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How can you...?

How can you ask me to say how I feel
when I can't even seem to feel at all?

How can you look at me like this
when I can't even look at myself in the mirror?

How can you say that you need me
when I can't even tell what I need right now?

How can you promise you'll never leave
when I can't even let you come close?

How can you swear that you'll walk by my side
when I can't even tell where I'm going to?

How can you give me your smile every day
when I can't even cherish it like I should?

How can you vow you'll be there for me
when I can't even be there for you?

And how can you watch me being with him
when I can't even figure out if it's right?

How can you do all this to me,
every day, every time?
How can you?

I can't even tell.
But I could maybe say that I love you for that...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good night, SDL

Awww SandleDL that was really good. And you're welcome.

I remember that list too, I think it was Hestia. Maybe. And hanging it up sounds like a good idea. Maybe if someone posts it I'll do the same. :D

OMG! I love the pic of the day SaraStar! That's like my favorite picture ever. It's soooo cute. And I love how Greg is hiding behind Sara. Aww :D Sandlelove<3

Thanks SandleDL! Such a cute and sad poem! :) Lovely.
I'm still thrilled by the idea of them having some affair, b/c she just can't resist him (who could??) but is too afraid to tell Grissom.
:lol: I want that to happen. That would be a beautiful storyline and I'll love for Sara to finally realize that--Greg's IT.
Greg's the one she wants and she'll break up with Grissom and run to Greg's apartment in the middle of the night when its all rainy and say, "I love you."
:)
It'll be soooo perfect! Yay, thanks guys! I got a new Sandle-fanfic-bubble idea!

SaraStar I love that picture. he's always right behind her. He's always watching her back :D Its really cute.

Aww Cordy You're even a fluffy in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back