Sara/Greg #10: He knows that Sidle scent.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Dutchie, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Thanks Hhunter sweetie! I love your icon by the way... maybe I've said that on the C/G thread! :) I love it there too! Well, it's great to have you back and have fun!

[​IMG]
    ^^ That was so lame since I couldn't get Photoshop to work! But off I go, see ya guys!

2. csimonkey

csimonkey Police Officer

wow! you guys have posted a lot since my post about the cupboards :p :lol: i was in class in school though so i had to wait till i got home to come on the computer again.

:D i make everyone laugh. although most of the time they are laughing at me not with me :rolleyes: :D
    i can just imagine grissom coming in unexpectedly and sitting at his desk without noticing and kicking them and wondering what is under his desk :lol: :D
    and they would have to belly crawl along the floor to get away :D maybe they would hold hands whilst belly crawling? :devil: :D

3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i know it's kinda late, but congrats on the new thread guys. awesome name ;)

4. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Nice to see you around, hhunter and Adzix. :)

I noticed Sabser got a cute new banner. I think it's cute! (like I said before, apparently :D) And greg_sara_love finally has an icon (a Greg one!); cool.
    Oh yeah! The lab rats made all the cookies and someone accused them of spiking them or something! :lol: I remember, and I'm glad someone else (Dutchie) remembered the pecan sandies thing!
    Kissesmesweet, I also wanna apologize if anyone was ignoring you. I blame the sugar/caffeine buzz. [​IMG]

No problem, luvincsi; those poems rocked. And kissesmesweet's poem rocked too!
    Also, her pic above made me laugh! :lol: Holding up that confession sign, he looks so nonchalant!
    I decree that you will start the next thread because of that hilarious manip. :D Oh, and also your icon which I have always been meaning to comment on, but it always kept slipping my mind!
    Jorja licking Eric FTW (for the win)! :devil:

BTW all the pictures/screencaps posted are all kinds of adorable, just letting you all know.

As for topics to discuss, you're all pretty much covered, and so far it looks like everyone's talking about Greg's hairstyles and Sara and Greg sneaking off into cupboards... hmmm... I can see that. :cool:

I think you'll all agree when I say Greg's hair looks best here ;)
    And as for sneaking into cupboards, all I can think about is what a tight fit that would be! ...Sneaking under Grissom's desk while he's sitting behind it!? I can still see that. :lol:

5. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

God, you guys post fast! *Grabs cookies* Yum! :lol: I'm glad you guys are staying positive amongst all the GSR that's going on atm. I'm trying to stay positive... *Grabs another cookie* I am staying positive... there that's better :lol:

Peace dudes and stay positive! :lol:

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

WOW! There's like a million new posts! :D

Sabster, you're icon is sooo funny and cute!! :eek:

Welcome to any newbies here, too. There's so many I lost track. :p

OMG I forgot about the poisoned cookies! :lol: And the spiked Blue Hawaiian. :p

I love the shower scene in 4x4 but I also love when Greg and Sara are in the weight room and Greggo looks at his muscles but checks to make sure Sara isn't looking first. :lol: It's like he was all self consious about his muscles because the guy who died was sooo ripped, and he wanted Sara to think he was tough. :p

My mom likes GSR but I went on and on about how Sandle is amazing and how they're always happy around each other and Greg makes her smile more then any other person. I think my mom is a multishipper now, lol.

kissmesweet, that's a cute letter. :p

I LOVE the smile Sara gives Greg when he was in the Swami hat. It was so cute! And then Gris shows up behind him. :lol:

7. Nami

Nami Victim

omg all of a sudden you were all very fast typers! I thought I was in here yesterday and we were still on page one :eek:
    Not that I'm complaining, the opposit really :D
    Thank you Sabster for your welcome! your so sweet! I know I don't post mutch, but that don't make me less of a Sandle fan ;) And I still check in here to try and find spoilers for Sandle and cep the Sandle hope alive thanks to all you guys!

8. loki

loki Lab Technician

Holy cow!
    *tries to read up on everything she missed*
    I wish I was here to chat with you all earlier, I got kicked off the net :(

I was stuck on an internetless computer all day, so I gave into boredom and made this

[​IMG]

lol. I think that poster girl (by the Backstreet boys, for any of you who havent heard it) is the PERFECT Sandle song! Everytime I hear it my heart just flutters with sandlyness :rolleyes:

lol, ok, I'm getting corny now :lol:

I just realized all the Sandle moments I've missed out on... I've never seen Iced or 4x4, and those seem to be huge eppys for those two :(

*makes note to buy the seasons later*

9. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

WOW! Wasn't i just here yesterday and now were on page THREE!

you guys are lucky! My dad's a hard-headed GSR shipper, which ruins my fun because he's the only one who watches CSI with me :(

COngrats on your 100 posts greg_sara_love i think i have like 9 more to go :confused:

I definetley loved Iced because
    1) Greg's hair :lol:
    2) The Me? Him? comment (his face was priceless)
    3) The sex journal (I've never even heard of some of these! Really?) ;)
    hahaha now i have to start checking in more often to keep up :)

10. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Oh yeah, the sex journal scene was amazing. I just loved the way Sara looked at Greg, very amused, when he said: "I don't know some of these." And when Greg noticed Sara was looking, he quickly put the journal away. :lol:

Katie, you were talking about the 4x4 scene, so I decided to make the SPOTD a cap from 4x4; one of my favorite Greg/Sara episodes.

Sandle Pic Of The Day
    (from 4x4)

[​IMG]

"I just wanted you to know, when we were in that shower, I didn't see anything..."
    "Really? Gosh, I saw everything."

I heart that scene sooo much! And Grissom's curious face in the background makes it possibly even more perfect. :D

11. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Awww! Same here, my Dad likes Sandle too, but he's the only one in the family who enjoys CSI.

Some people have no idea what is CSI. But a girl Claudia from the modelling agency I work at--sorry to sound like I'm bragging--LOVES Sandle! She drew a picture of Greg, holding Sara's hand! I wish I could have it and then scan it.
    It's truly beautiful.

Sandle-lovers rule!
    No way, I think that luvincsi or SaraStar or greg_sara_love should! They've been here for ages!
    Hey, gregslabmouse honey! I've missed you tons! Love your signature. So adorable and thank you so much for the pic you posted! It gets me all happy and jumpy inside. I'm saving it onto my Computer! Thanks again, sweetie!

12. loki

loki Lab Technician

YAY! *hugs* :D
    Oh! And I have a bigger version of that pic if you want, I'll send it to you :)
    it looks better bigger, lol

Now, the journal scene is something I've never heard about... *hits self again for never seeing eppy*
    I always catch it at the very last scene when Nick is leaving the crime lab, lol. I've seen pretty much every other sandle scene from that ep though, through fan vids and such...

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Ooooh, yes please. On email or on here?

Awww! I loved that conversation and Greg's surprised face. So adorable! And yep thanks for the picture! It's really too cute!
    She saw everything! :) I love that in the sense that she sees what he's about as a person and his heart and what he really wants: her. :rolleyes: But I also love it that she did see everything! Literally.

14. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

Oh Hoh!! thank you for congratulate me for my 100th post :D love u all!!! well i think we shdnt think of who are gonna to open the 11th thread yet.. We should talk more abt Sandle!!! Yahoo!!!! :D :D :D

Guess what!!! I've turned another three of my friends into sandle shipper!!! Yahoo!! Lets celebrate :D :D

I cant wait for Labrats!! :mad: what if sara heard him saying 'KISS MY ASS' she will surely fainted but before that she would say ouh he's HOT when he says that :lol: :lol:

15. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

oh yah :eek: i almost forgot..i wanna see that big version of that pic..could you send it to me please!!! :D :D thank you very very much ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.