Sara/Greg #10: He knows that Sidle scent.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Dutchie, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csimonkey

csimonkey Police Officer

oh, well maybe i can think of a way to rip up that letter with my magic television! :p
    that's ok kissmesweet :)
    i am still waaaay too hyper for a tuesday night, still 3 days of school left before the weekend! and i miss my horse :( (well not mine but that's off topic) lol
    and i've eaten all my positivity cookies for today so i'll just have to wait until 9!

2. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

Didja miss me?
    Sorry I've been busy, I'm working on getting a Sandle video made, so...

3. loki

loki Lab Technician

lol, someone mentioned that Sara saw everything in the shower? lol *claps for scene*

I made this last night :D
    [​IMG]

I love the face she makes, like "oops, he caught me staring" :lol:

Does anyone know when 4x4 and Iced are showing again in the US?

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

ok I loved Iced and 4x4 and when they are on again in the U.S. I suggest looking here...

www.spiketv.com

So, what or how do you think Greg will react to Sara's disapperance? This is supposed to shove GSR into the open. I HOPE Greg (along with others) gives Grissom an earful!

5. BlueStarlight

BlueStarlight Rookie

6. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Wow! Three people? Seriously, greg_sara_love? That's awesome! This is a bit late in coming, but I might as well sing the little cheer:
    We jump... for Sandle!
    We cheer... for Sandle!
    We hug... for Sandle!
    Sara and Greg have the best chemistry!
    Ev'ry thing between them is so easy!
    C'mon, don't try to deny it!
    They are the PERFECT FIT!
    Go... Sandle!
    S-A-N-D-L-E!
    SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDLE!
    :D

And anytime someone sucessfully "turns their friends, family or anything into a sandle shipper" they will get one of the 3 cheers said for them (the cheers in the first page)
    Way to go, Snazzy Naz. (I've been wanting to say that for a while :lol:)

Congratulations on winning the wallpaper challenge LoveCSI! The wallpaper was beautiful! Sandle is slowly taking over... *cue evil laugh ---> [​IMG]*
    P.S: If I haven't said it before, I'll say it now, I love your banner LoveCSI. :)

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I love that scene! It's so ironic because obviously Greg wanted to stare at her *so* badly but he was a good boy and kept his eyes to himself, and Sara (who you think would be the one who would stay professional), took a sneek peek. :lol: And Grissom found out about that. Guess she's not that sneeky after all. :devil: Also, right after Sara told Greg she saw everything, you can totally tell Greg was cursing himself for not looking. :lol:

LoveCSI, that's a great wallpaper. I love the two pictures of them laughing. Sara's laughing so much. Only Greggo has that effect on her. :D

ETA: Hestia, I just read your post and at the beginning of the year my friend who watches CSI didn't ship anyone on the show. I kept rambling on about how Greg makes Sara smile and how they're perfect and she said now, she pays more attention to their scenes because of me and is 100% Sara and Greg (she doesn't know the ship name). :p

8. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

You guys really post fast. :D

Hurray for that!! :D ;)

And gregslabmouse, I love the icon. And I also like the face she made. Good Job! :D

I alsao love the wallpaper LoveCSI!! :D And your signature too. Awww... Sandle! And your icon just made me laugh :lol:

Hurray for the cheer!! :D And I also like your signature Hestia. What epi is that from? I think I saw a clip of it but not the epi. I love Jorja with curly hair! :D

I remember the time when I saw the shower scene and I was screaming in my room and my mom was shouting for me to shut up. But I can't help it. Sandle-love makes me happy and go loopy.. :lol: :D

While looking around, I found this one. I don't know if you've seen this but I'll share it you guys anyway.
    click me and you'll see :D

9. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Very clever, my dear sandersidle. Am I going to be singing all the cheers? :lol:
    For you:
    Sandle... hurray!
    Sandle... okay!

S for the sweetest ship around.
    A for the adorable couple you've ever seen.
    N for the nice Sidle Scent that he knows
    D for the dirty secret that they have
    L for the laughter that they shared
    E for the everlasting love they'll have for each other.

[​IMG]

Will you still be cheering the cheers after a few more times? ;) Thank you, luvincsi. The episode I took the caps from was Feeling the Heat from season 4. It was one of the top sandle scenes in a list of sandle scenes. And I too love Jorja with her natural hair.
    Love that TV guide article... makes me feel nostalgic. Plus the pictures are very clear!

10. loki

loki Lab Technician

Yuo guys can just call me Loki though, it's easier to write :lol:

*waves at everyone she hasn't met yet and hands out special home made cookies*

Thanks hhunter for the link, looks like I still have a ways to go to see the eppy, lol, oh well.

11. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Your welcome Hestia! :eek: :( I haven't seen that epi yet. Oh my! I missed a lot of epis. :( I was looking around the internet and I found this. click me and you'll see Look! Sara is really listening to him. ;) I can't believe I've missed a lot of Sandle-moments. :(

And hello Loki! I like your name. t's really unigue and cool. :cool: ;)

This is one of the cutest Sandle pics I've ever seen. I hope they could just kiss. ;) :D
    click me and you'll see

And LoveCSI, I saw you won first place. Congratulations!! Also to Loki, for being in second place. :D Hurray!

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I know! Whenever I watch that episode, I always smile watching that scene. HE CAUGHTE her staring! Hmmm, :devil: I don't blame the woman for staring! The guy's so adorable!
    LoveCSI: Ahhh! I love your icon! Nicky is sooo adorable! I just wanna wrap him in a big hug.
    Very cute. Mine are not that great... but I'll give it another shot.
    Sandle rules!
    Sandle rocks!
    Sandle makes me smile!
    Go... Sandle!
    Hey at least this time, I tried to make it a cheer, instead of a lame poem-ish thing!
    Very adorable! I love a great Sandle article... and YES, Sara snuck a peek!
    :lol: :devil: She's so naughty!

13. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

LoveCSI i love you wallpaper! I love that scene because its one of the many that shows how much fun she has around Greg!

luvincsi i remember reading that article while standing in line with my mom at the grocery store and i was like "OMG mom buy this for me pleeease." but she wouldn't :( :lol:

Greg's face when Sara was teasing him about the journal was like 'shut up' poor Greggo :rolleyes:

Oh, i found this kids my age in my neighborhood that watch CSI and we were talking about it and two of them were Sandle shippers :D and one wasn't so the three of us were like ganging up on him :D and the best part is they're Norwegian (hahah Greg) they have these cute little accents...why can't Greg have a cute little accent? Bet Sara would love it ;)

14. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Thanks kissmesweet! :D
    I love your cheer and that new one too. :) Mine isn't like a cheer at all. More lke a poem or something. (even im confuse :lol:)

Another reason why Greg loves her. ;) :D Awww.. Sandle-love!!

15. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

When I also saw a mag and CSI is in the cover, I told my mom to buy it for me but she also didn't. :lol: :( :eek: So, I cried but it didn't work. (That was so humiliating. I remember people staring at me. :lol: :D)

I would like to hear him with an accent. :D And yeah.. Sara would love it!

Sorry for double posting again. :eek: :( ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.