Sara/Greg #10: He knows that Sidle scent.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Dutchie, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

:D That's nice of you kissmesweet. But I guess the others should start the next one. You know those who had stayed here longer than I have.

Yup! She does love him. :D He loves her. :D What more can you ask for? Awww... Sandle definitely is the ship.

I watched Redrum last night and their little gathering outside was really cute. And when Nick asked Greg if he's in, he's face was like saying "If Sara's with you guys, then I'm too." :D

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Awww, what a great interpretation! THAT MUST HAVE BEEN WHAT HAPPENED!! :)
    I know... I realise how ADORABLE Sandle really is since nearly every single post has this: "Awww! They're so cute! Sara's so cute! Greg's so cute!"
    THEY ARE CUTE. They're sweet. They're adorable. They have amazing chemistry. They nearly kissed. They showered together (in which Jorja Fox once said, "Kinky".-- WE AGREE!) They give each other great looks. They respect each other. THey trust each other--PROOF! BIG SHOTS, two weeks ago! NEW SEASON! They LOVE EACH OTHER!

3. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

The funny thing is while reading your post kissmesweet, I read it in a fast mode. Like there's a little voice in my head that's reading it quickly. And after reading it I was out of breath. :lol:

But yup.. Your post is so true. They really are adorable! They really are cute! They sure have chemistry (And they know it. I mean, they are CSIs and they know what CHEMISTRY is.. :D)

I just discovered my mom is an Anti-GSR (thanks mom! ;)) but she doesn't see Greg and Sara as a couple (why mom? why? *sob*)

4. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

yah...i saw it too... i was like woot woot!!! Sara...u should say that also... :D :D

You are my life to me
    I breathe your name each day
    I will die without you
    I will do anything for you
    Sara,will you accept my love for you
    Even though you dont, i will never ever forget you, my love :D

He should say that to sara... :rolleyes:

5. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

That is so sweet!! *clap clap* Very nice poem Naz! Greg definitely should say that to Sara..

Sara could say that to him too.

...I will do anything for you
    Greg, I will accept your love for me
    Because I love you too and your my Greggo
    So sweet and so lovely_ ;)

6. greg_sara_love

awwww!!! thats a nice one.. :D luv it Pau :D :D :D

ure the master!! MASTER of poems :lol:

7. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Master of Poems?? thanks! :lol: But I don't think so because it takes me awhile to find a word that rhymes with another word. :lol:
    And you are the master of cheers.. :lol: :D

Well, I have this friend who is now a CSI fan! (well, because of me) And she is now turning into a Sandle Shipper.. :) She told me how is this possible. I told her..

"Sandle-love is so Addictive... Addicted yet?"

She just stood there and stared at me. Like she was thinking I would eat her or something. I was trying my best not to laugh cause her face was so priceless! :) :lol: [​IMG]

8. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Great poems, guys! It always brings a smile--no, wait--A GRIN-- to my face!
    Yep, I mean--they have with out a doubt the easiest and the best relationship ever. They trust each other with their lives. They always have fun together and no matter what, they're in love! :) They have differences sometimes--but they respect each other's professional opinion. That's pretty amazing. Their little glances, their looks. Now if only the writers will listen to us.
    Same goes for my Dad. He also likes Sandle. He thinks they're "adorable", which they totally are!

9. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

I thought the new thread was promised to Hestia. And kissmesweet you were not being ignored, in fact I said something to you on the last page. It was unnecesairry to type in Caps Lock letters. Also there's a difference between posting more and chatting...we want this thread to move faster, but we don't want a mod in here for chatting or spamming.

Hestia, I think I remember Pecan Sandies. Or at least I've read about it. I've had more than enough positivity cookies though. I remember the lab rats used to make diet cookies that tasted good, and everyone thought we poisoned them (I was a lab rat at that time) :D

Sandle Pic Of The Day
    (From Iced)

[​IMG]

Me? Him? :lol:

10. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Well, [for me] anyone can start the next thread. It's fine by me :D.

Dutchie, very good choice for the pic of the day. I love it.. love it.. love it.. *clap clap* :D I haven't really seen the whole epi yet but I saw a clip of it. It's so cute that Sara knows a lot about Greg. Which means they share secrets. :) Just like what kissmesweet said about them trusting each other. Another reason why I love Sandle.. their trust.. Awww.. Sandle-love! :D

By the way, I like Greg's hair in the epi. :)

11. greg_sara_love

Thats a cute pic... :D i still remember the Me? Him? :lol:
    thats is cute n funny great times...
    great times....great times.. :D

12. greg_sara_love

oh yah i agree with ya Pau that hair is fantastic.. suit him juz fine...but i like his labrat hair...spiky hair... :D and i miss it too :D

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

1. I was joking when I said that I was being ignored.
    2. Cap locks indicate excitement and therefore it means that I am excited or happy. I'm not spamming though. I type with reasoning and I'm on-topic most of the time and when I'm not, in the post--I will include something about S/G like I always do.
    3. I missed your post about Cap locks.
    4. I didn't type alot in Cap Locks. :) Just a few sentences, seperately by the way.

I know! Great relationships are built on trust and of course all of the passion :devil: is just a plus for our Sandle ship!

14. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Oh yeah.. :) My favorite Greg hair is back on Season 5 like in Who Shot Sherlock Holmes. Click me and you'll see. I like that pic. He's talking to Sara too.. Aww.. Sandle-love! :)

I'm glad you're only joking kissmesweet. I thought you were mad at us because something i had said or something and leave the thread. :D (When I read your post and said you were only joking I kind of thought if it was April 1st today :lol:)

15. greg_sara_love

not just the passion...but the loving and caring towards each other :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.