Sara/Greg #10: He knows that Sidle scent.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Dutchie, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Hey sweetie! 100 posts means that you get your own icon! :) Go get one! :) Have fun, sweetie!

Yay! WE GOT MORE Sandle shippers. haha, I loved it how Eric said "Kiss my ass" in that playful, adorable, cute, non-agressive way he uses that makes me smile. Eric is such a great actor. He's so magnetic and fun! And he perfects Greg's awkward and geeky thing so well and his love for our Sara! ;)

2. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

hehe i got one already and greg is so cute!!! i wish i can make my own banner or icon..but i dun haf photoshop :( :(
    Im crying!!! Im crying!!! i need to watch more sandle moments episode to cheer me up :D boohoo!!

3. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

You guys really post fast! :D

And thanks Sabser that you like that line (Sandle-love is so Addictive.. Addicted yet? :)) and kissmesweet, I enjoyed your dance :lol: ;)! I like that pic too kissmesweet! :) Really cute!

And hello to Nami! *waves* :D

And SaraStar, thanks for the pic of the day! ;) :D I love it!! :D Another Sandle moment that I love. I love the look on Grissom's face when he overheard them. (He must be crushed... ;) :devil: *clap clap*)

And yay to Naz for turning her friends into Sandle Shippers!! :D

Naz, I wish I could make icons and signatures too. But my sis said we're not allowed to download adobe photoshop. buhuhu. :(

4. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

ouh yah i should gif ya a special thing from me to all the sandle shippers... [​IMG]

Its a kiss frm me to you!!! luv yall :D

5. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Awww.. that is so sweet! :D
    And I also want to give everyone a big Sandle-hug for being such good Sandle-buddies! *big Sandle hug* :D ;)

Oh yeah! We are on the next page.. Yehey!!
    [​IMG]
    *puts on swami hat and does a crazy dance*

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Oooh, Swami rules. He makes our Sara happy... very happy actually. :) Love it!
    Awwww, hey luvincsi + Naz!! How we doing today? Love your dance too, luvin! Keeping the Sandle love alive!
    [​IMG]

7. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Well, Im doing okay actually kissmesweet! Thanks for asking. It's because of all the Sandle-luvin! :D

And a big thank you to you kissmesweet! :D I really love the pic. So cool.. They all look really good in black. Eric looks handsome (as always). He looks really cute with the shades *drools and faints* and Jorja is gorgeous!! ;) Mr. Paul aka Captain Jim Brass looks really cute... :) Hope he's a Sandle-Shipper too! ;) I love it love it love it!! Thank you so much for posting!! I can look at it all day!! :D ;)

8. csimonkey

csimonkey Police Officer

hey guys!
    i'm in school but i'm happily munching on some positivity cookies as there's a new CSI episode tonight. i think it is "meet market"
    any sandle-ness? i doubt it! but lie to me and keep my hopes up!
    on another note, because of all these positivity cookies, i swear the librarian beside me is typing a live story about sandle love on her very old fashioned type writer! honestly! :D i mean, why else would anyone in this day and age use a typewriter. and it's making funny whirring noises and beeping like it's very excited about whats it's typing :D :lol:
    oops, i'm rambling. :p

9. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Haha, I love typewriters. They're so fun and so classy. :) I think that it's Thursday night, right? Thursday... Sorry to spoil your fun!
    He often takes Sandle's cases, yet lets them go off... Off somewhere, doing some thing! :devil:
    So yes he's a Sandle shipper!
    I just wanna say, "BACK IN BLACK!" when I see that picture! So adorable.

10. csimonkey

csimonkey Police Officer

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's tuesday night. tuesday night, 9 o clock :D :D :D i am sooooooo hyper :lol:
    i be living right here in sunny scotland so tuesday night for me. and today is tuesday...i think...:D

11. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Meet Market epi?? *tries to remember the epi* Hmmm.. I kind of forgot the epi. But I only remember that Grissom was writing a letter to Sara and I want to reach in the tv and tear it apart. :D :devil:

Yay! Capt. Brass is a Sandle-Shipper!! He must be Spreadin' the Sandle-love!! :D

12. csimonkey

csimonkey Police Officer

hmmm, i didn't think grissom was back yet for another week. well i'll have to wait and see.
    hmmm, i have to go to class now, well it's lunch first but i have a free period right now. supposed to be studying. i wish there was a class in CSI ad sandle shipping then i would get straight A's! :D :D but i'll just have to dream about sandle in my next class which is maths. very boring so daydreaming is essential! :D
    oh dear, i went off rambling again. i wonder if greg and sara ever go rambling, as in walking in the countryside. very romatic eh? :devil: and i think it would be quite private too... :D
    well, i really am going to stop rambling now and leave. i'm hungry. i will go and have positivity cookies!
    see ya!

13. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Enjoy Math class csimonkey! And yeah, daydreaming is indeed necessary. :D

Whew! I finally read all the posts that I missed. :D

Im not that lucky. My mom doesnt think of Greg and Sara as a cute couple. (why mom? why? :( )

Ages? :lol: Not really. I've been a member of TalkCSI and the Sandle Ship only last month (which means in thread #9) But thanks for the thought kissmesweet. For that here's a hug *hugs kissmesweet* :)

14. edog

edog Lab Technician

4x4 was a great episode. :) It was cute, Greg trying to be a gentlemen. Their whole case kept me interested, I have to say. Good stuff.

15. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ I know, the hug was absolutely adorable! Hey by the way! I love your siggy. :) So gorgeous.
    Ugh. I'm shuddering just thinking about it/.
    Oh, I see! Sorry!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.