Sara/Greg #10: He knows that Sidle scent.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Dutchie, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

Yeah Hea!!!i Looove that hair style...i bet sara love it more than i do :D

2. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

I think Sara has something to do with Greg changing his hairstyle. Sara must be telling Greg to keep chainging his hairstyles or Greg is doing this for Sara to notice him.. let me tell you, it works!! :D

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Awww, luvincsi! :) I love that pic of yours, thank you! It was so sweet of you and I love the excitement and smile on our Greggo's face! :) He's sooo smitten with our Sara!
    I know!! :) Greg wants to bring out the big guns to prove that he isn't the adorable lab geek anymore--and he starts with the hair! He is now a qualified, clever CSI out in the field working his butt off. :)

4. greg_sara_love

yes Pau i think he changed his hairstyle because of Sara... ;) with his new hairstyle, he look more matured... and Sara like matured guys...wait a minute, She dont like matured guys...she Looove them!!! Alot!! :D :D

5. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Your welcome kissmesweet! I love the pic. :) i can stare at it all day. He is definitely qualified!! Greg has grown up and become a CSI and he is now a professional. (just like what Sara said) :)

What epi was that again? When Greg said he looks like a dork and Sara that he looks like a professional because that's what he is. I really like that... Another great Sandle moment.. Aww.. Sandle-love!! :D

6. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

I love your avatar Naz!
    Is this your 100th post? Congratulations!!
    Greg is so adorable... Another reason why Sara loves him. Because he is her cute and adorable Greggo! :D
    What epi is that from Naz?

Woops! :eek: Sorry for the double post!

7. greg_sara_love

i dont know the name but i think its at season 4 if im not mistaken :D is the part where greg says to nick 'u want a valium for her?' that was cute!! i feel like squealing but then my voice hurts :lol: :lol:

8. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

I haven't seen that epi yet. :( There are loads of CSI epis I haven't seen yet. *sob* :( But I heard the line before.. then did Sara say "i heard that". Hmmm... sounds like a good Sandle moment to me. :) (Well, any scene where Greg and Sara are together or if Sara talks about Greg or Greg talks about Sara is a good Sandle-moment already!)
    Awww... Sandle-love! :D ;)

Pics fresh from the previous page. Just thought of bringing them here. I really like these pics.

I like the way he looks at Sara.

In this one too. I like the Sandle moment on this epi too.

Love the episode and the swami hat. Awww... Sandle-love! :D ;) I forgot to say thank you too Hestia for postinf my poems/cheers in the first page. Thanks Hestia!

9. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Nikki! That's one of my favorite Sandle moments; actually I love the whole 'Iced' episode. It has so many Secret Glances and flirting. The "Me?" - "Him" scene is probably the best one. I just love how Sara looks at Greg after she said: "Him?". :lol:

Delia, you're not being ignored, none here is. We're supporting a happy and positive ship, so we're that towards each other too. :D

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Loved that! Sorry, but I can't remember which episode it is... I remember watching it and laughing though.
    I was squeeing and clapping ang giggling then, my parents stared at me and I just said, "Oh! It's a secret!" Haha, Sandle is a secret and a beautiful one at that.
    Awww thanks, honey! You know I heart you!

You guys are my Sandle-shipping friends!
    *Points to my siggy and does a little, geeky Sandle dance that Greggo and Sara would both approve of!--
    It's true, guys!: G/S are a match made in heaven!

11. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Yeah and the way Greg looked at Sara too...

Well said SaraStar!! FOr being such good Sandle buddies, here's a hug for everyone. *hugs all Sandle-buddies* :D I feel very Sandly right now.. :D

12. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

That's okay. I'll search for it if I have time.

Sure is! I really like that thread name "Beautiful Secret". :D

*clapping and watching kissmesweet while she does a little, geeky Sandle dance that Greggo and Sara would both approve of!--* :lol: :D ;)

Sorry for double posting again.. :rolleyes: :eek: :( :eek: ;)

13. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Thanks, Pau[​IMG] It took me at least three hours to make!

Well, no pain, no gain :p

Imagine that as the 11th thread title...It's cool! I'd so vote for it, Pau! It's way too early to be thinking of thread names, but who cares!

Maybe the moderators...Shutting up... :rolleyes:

No, just joking, i love the moderators! *Huggles Moderators* [​IMG]

They ARE adorable, aren't they! I think my dad is a sandle shipper because he once said he liked the interaction between Greg and Sara. Oh, and he also said he thought the shower scene in 4x4 was really funny.

Oh, and since everyone is discussing Greg changing his hair for Sara. So, here's a picture of my favourite Greg hairstyles. Notice that most are spiky!

I love Spiky-Haired Greggo!

The Many Hairstyles of Greggo!

Credit Goes to whoever made it! :D

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Oh, wow! It's so adorable! I love Sara and Greg's little adorable "Sara Thing"/"Greg Thing"! So cute
    Awww thanks! *Delia finishes with one last jazz step and smiles and bows! Spots S/G and waves at them! But she's left dissapointed when they ignore her--HOWEVER, her moods change when she sees Greg/Sara kissing*
    Yep, Sandle is like a drug! Once you take it... YOU'RE DONE for! Sandle takes you over.
    Haha, it was! Totally adorable! :) I loved how they kept looking at each other and she said: "I saw everything." :eek: I loved the look Grissom gave them when they were walking past in the hallway. He was jealous! He'll never replace Greg's place in Sara's heart. :)

15. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Congratulations on the new thread!!!
    I haven't been here in awhile either.

edog **waves** glad you joined the Sara/Greg fun. :D

Well, favorite moments..

Iced, Who Shot Sherlock, 4x4 and the MAJOR Sara/Greg episode Fannysmakin'
    I'm sure there is more, I'll have to check out some episodes.

OT-Sabser LOVE your banner :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.