Sara/Greg #10: He knows that Sidle scent.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Dutchie, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicksmustache

Nicksmustache Hit and Run

yep, congrats on the new thread. ahhhh... sandle.... ahhh... the memories...

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Well hey. edog! Join us for more Sandle-y fun! :) We're great and we have the best time here. *Hands out Sandle cookies and pours some champagne* Haha, thanks for everybody who voted and YAY--I'm glad you chose the name I offered! :) Teehee. I love it too!
    Greg does know that Sidle scent, especially every morning when he wakes up next to her. I can even see them cuddling and kissing in bed. :) Lucky Sara, she gets our Greg! I love Greg so much, that the only one who can have time too is Sara! :) Same for Greg! They're both so lucky to have each other and so adorable!

CONGRATS AGAIN, guys!!!!

3. edog

edog Lab Technician

Thanks for the welcome! :D

I really miss Sara/Greg of old, not to say there haven't been moments this season that made me go "Aww. . ." Just can't beat the early interaction, like swami and "What's he got that I don't got?" =)

4. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

You guys post so fast.. :D It's nice to see a lot are visiting the thread. To some who don't know me.. Hello!! :D
    And I love the pics.. sweet and adorable like our Sandle.. :) ;)
    Hello edog!! *waves*

I watched from Leaving Las Vegas to Law of Gravity last night.. I really need positivity cookies guys. A lot of GSR going on..

But In Redrum, (was it redrum?) Grissom gave Sara a gift. I was like "No!!" but when she opened it, I was like "What? A cocoon? That's not a gift at all." Sara deserves something much better than that (you know what I mean?). A necklace or a ring. I'm sure if Greg would give Sara a gift, it would definitely be special and fancy.. :D

And Sabser, i love your sig. It made me laugh :lol: ;)...

5. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

Wow you guys are goin' fast! Welcome Sagre ! Wow its a feista in here! :D *Glady grabs a a cup of blue hawaiin and a positivity cookie* And i guess since people are doing it too...*Puts on swami hat and dances* :lol: I love the opening page of a new thread! Such fun :) and some more sandle pictures i see! Ahh this is the Sandle life.... :cool:

6. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

I like that line GregsLAbRat... This is the Sandle-life. Love your sig too.. made me laugh. :lol: And I think I should do it too. *Puts on swami hat and do a crazy dance*

7. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Hi all! Glad everyone's happy over the two digit accomplishment, I know I am! And everyone seems to agree that we'll be posting more on this thread. That's always good to hear. [​IMG]

[​IMG]I welcome the newbie sagre and thought I may as well do some digging to answer your question:
    I do remember they used to be pecan sandies. (Anyone remember that? Anyone? [​IMG]) Well, apparently it came about after the season 6 finale. The answer is somewhere around the middle of this thread. But in short:

Explanation given by an old member, Silhouette (Here's hoping she swings by to check out the new thread. [​IMG] <--- bribe)

Lurkers, de-lurk! We're gonna party like it's 1999 [​IMG] and eat so many cookies and coffee, we'll faint from the sugar/caffeine shock! :lol:

8. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

So.. that's where it came from. :D
    I am watching Empty Eyes right now and it is one of the saddest epi ever. Finally, I have seen the "look". When Greg was looking at Sara in the beginnng. He really cared for her.. Aww.. Sandle-love. And they walk close to each other... :) But in the end there was GSR.... hmph! :( :eek:

9. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Of course that means something! At least in my Sandle world it means so much. :p

I really wanna see Empty Eyes; it seems like a really good episode. Well, maybe not the end.. but I cannot wait to see The Look. :lol:

OMG I agree, Hestia! I hope Silhouette comes back very soon. I loved her long Sandlish posts. :D

So welcome edog and sagre. Wihoo, so many new shippers! *dances around*

10. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Empty Eyes is really a good episode. Jorja was great in the epi. I disliked the last part though. :(

I was hoping during Grissom's sabbatical there'll be a lot of Sandleness. I was really disappointd. :( I was also seeing less and less of Greg and Sara too. *eats positivity cookies* Maybe, they're on a date or doing something together... in secret. :D And that's why I didn't see much of them in the episodes. :D ;)

11. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

HELLO! Everybody on the board completely ignored me AGAIN.

But when Greg had Demitrius James' brother as a suspect, he was upset from getting kicked off the case and all. and SARA WAS THERE FOR HIM!

HELLO, GUYS! STOP IGNORING ME!
    From CBS.com!

SEE? Sara was there to comfort him! So in 'Big Shots'--WE HAVE A SANDLE EPISODE!

12. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

You're not being ignored kissmesweet ;). (Where did you get that idea anyway? :confused:}

And stood up for him. Like one of the thread names that was suggested, Standing Up For Her Man.

And sure you can start the next thread.. ;)

Yehey! We are really moving fast. We're on the next page!
    *crazy dance*
    [​IMG]

13. csimonkey

csimonkey Police Officer

You know whats weird? in the CSI lab, there's no little closets or cupboards or stuff, you know like caretakers and janitors have? well i think it's because sara and greg kept sneaking off into them, so they took them all away. well thats what i think after me tuesday night positivity cookies :devil: :lol: :D

14. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

:lol: Your post made me laugh, csimonkey.
    (continuation...)
    So, they go under the tables or desks instead. ;) And their favorite is under Grissom's desk. :devil:

15. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Awww, csimonkey! You're SOOOO adorable!
    YAY! Thanks and after that, I promise that YOU can have it! :lol: It WON'T BE LONG SINCE THE SANDLE LOVE IS ALIVE AND BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK.
    Thank you and YES! :) She does stand up for Greggo, because... Duh, SHE LOVES HIM!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.