Sara/Greg #10: He knows that Sidle scent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naz, I loved that letter. If only that was what he wrote... I'm sure Greg would've gone to Sara and comforted her. :D

We're a little behind with the SPOTD; but here you go for today.

Sandle Pic Of The Day
(from Time of Your Death)

spotd2sy8.jpg

They're such a great working team. And she looks at him! *dances*

Oh.. I learned a new word today. :D I got it from my friend's blog's cbox's smilies. :lol: :confused: :D Well, that's where I got it from. :)

Oh Naz! The star gazing at the desert reminds me of another fanfic I love. 7 Days! Seriously, that fic really lifted my broken Sandle-spirit when I saw the tear-wiping scene in Empty Eyes. :D

yahoo!!!! i love the pic of the day SaraStar the way she stares at him ooo make me smile and jump...i wonder what is sara thinking about??

OMG he is cute. I love his outfit. I love his face and all and i love his HOUSE. Well i think i should break up with Grissom and go to him. He's the guy i need. Well i hope that he's single

Greg: Yes Sara, im single,available and waiting for you
Sara: Opps!! i guess im a loud thinker :p

:p

ouh yah the fanfic made by FanFicAddiction i love the story...Greg is so romantic eventhough his dating place is horrible..

I hope that Sara will soon get to go to Greg appartment...it will be priceless when she knock on the door then she saw greg in his undergarments open the door...i will definitely laugh :lol: :lol:

Haha! :lol: I like the way Sara thinks. ;) And Naz, I think you have a crush on Eric's house. :D

I love the pic of the day. Good choice SaraStar! And maybe Greg knew what Sara because they have a weird Sandle-telepathy going on. :lol:

well yes Pau i do..lol... :lol: :lol: too bad i live in Singapore..if i live in America...Hell!!! I will be at his gate :lol: :lol: i bet Sara should do that too...

let me tell ya a story...

Its midnite and Greg just went back to his lovely appartment when he saw Sara sleeping at the front door.
Greg: Sara, Sara, wake up. Why are you sleeping at my front door?
Sara: Greg im sorry but i forgot to bring my keys

Hey wait..i think i should write this as a fanfic.. :D

I think you should. Go for it Naz. It sounds REALLY good. Go for it! *screams at her* Okay.. maybe I shouldn't have screamed but I am excited for you. :D Can you post a pic of it in the Eric thread? I wanna see.. The house I mean.

Hey wait. My toe is bleeding. Eeeeww! :eek:

Oh No!!! i think u should use Sandle plaster...well once u put it, It will heal ur pains internally and externally immediately...well its not a picture its a video.... :D :D

ok...im gonna do it!!! thz for the luck :lol: :lol:

all i need is Greg's house, Sara and Greg himself :lol:

I am excited for your upcoming fic Naz! I have 5 Sandle-fic ideas in my head but I just don't know how to write them. :(

well hey i have this sandle-ly feelings all over my body.....i think i juz pissed...i want the TPTB to have sandle at last...i think im vibrating...oh shit i have a fever!!!!! i need some rest...byes...

i hope i'll be dreamin of sandle :D :D

Aw yeah, Pau, I know 7 Days! It was the story that really got me Greg/Sara hooked. It's just so cute. I love all FanficAddiction's Greg/Sara stories. She writes the cutest oneshots ever. :) One that really made me smile was this one; One Wish. Read it if you have the time; it's pretty short, but really, really good and Sandlish. :D

Glad you liked the SPOTD! Naz, Sara is totally thinking that. ;)

There's this one ff I read recently, called "Collateral damage", and in this one they are out in the desert and it's just like... woah... even though the story is more S/G freindship than real Sandle, this chapter definitely went further if u know what I mean :D *sigh* Sandle stories... I thinks I'll have to have a look at fanfiction.net today...
If I don't know how to go on with mine then t least I can read others...
Really like the spotd!
Sara: [thinks]Hm dammit this after shave makes me... woah... stop looking at him like that Sara, he'll think you are interested in him.[pause] Oh you should stop fooling yourself. You want him to think exactly this.

Side note: SandleDL your youtube has three of my favoite shippies... hehe yay

Reading these posts makes me want to add another part to mySandle sonfic series on ff

Aw I made people mad with the spoiler :( Darn me!

Ooh love the SPOTD Greg looks confused and Sara's like 'He's so cute when he's confused' ;)

Aw, a Grissom/Sara wedding would be awful, but if Greg totally interrupted that'd be awesome. But it's scary nnow that someone mentions a wedding, because...they live in Vegas.... :eek:
There's this one ff I read recently, called "Collateral damage", and in this one they are out in the desert and it's just like... woah... even though the story is more S/G freindship than real Sandle, this chapter definitely went further if u know what I mean *sigh* Sandle stories... I thinks I'll have to have a look at fanfiction.net today...

I read that too! Omg it was one of the best stories ever...but it was really....wow...lol

Now, for the moral. The moral of the story is for Grissom. *talks to Grissom* Grissom, never take anything that doesn't, I repeat, that doesn't belong to you. Okay? Here have some Blue Hawaiian and positivity cookies.

Now if we could get Grissom on the Sandle side, then we'd be set, wouldn't we? *Plots to spike his coffee*Love the moral :lol: it could be one of the best morals ever for Grissom :D

Greg_Sara_Love that would be so awesome if the letter said that. I always love watching the scene where Greg says "I'm a good listener" he's so cute :D

hollie said:
Hestia said:
P.S: I'm bringing cuteyful back. :)
Heheh. I love that word. Sandle's bringing cuteyful back. I know it's a bit early, but it sounds like an awesome new thread title. We'll just have to start posting even more. :lol:
I... love that. :D

I know the spoiler is dissapointing but I've accepted that GSR is together. They'll probably be together as long as both of them are alive. (Where are those damn cookies? :p) But, I dunno... I just know Sara would be happier with Greg so if she decides to be with Grissom then it's her loss. Even though GSR is together we can still get amazing Sandle scenes. For example, Fannysmakin'. That scene was better then most scenes they had when both of them were single. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back