Sandle RP

[Whoa lots of post since yesterday :eek: But oh... finally, some Sandle! :)]

The lawyer had said "That's it, we're done here." And he knew they were over. Unless they could prove otherwise, Aranya didn't know about the murder.

Greg followed Cath down the hall, their shift almost over.
They were heading towards the break room when his cellphone rang.

"Hey..." as soon he heard her voice, a smile crept back into his tired face.
"I was just about to call you. I'm done for the day, so... still up for some drink?"

Greg remembered a few years back when he had asked her out but she was on a hot case. He felt so dissapointed then...

Now he wondered why she called... she wasn't going to cancel, was she?

"Yeah, of course." Sara said into the receiver. "Um, i'm just leaving the crime scene now. Do you wanna meet back at the lab and then head out?" she said, trying not to sound too exicited. She had been waiting awhile for this and now she would finally have a chance to go out with Greg Sanders.

She remembered when she had asked him out to celebrate that one time, after they thought that he had finished his proficency case. He didn't even notice. That had been a hard blow for Sara, but now she was able to get up the confidence to ask him out again. This time he was up for it.

He sighed in relief and couldn't help but smile. She didn't call him to cancel. Phew, he was glad. Finally, no case got in the way for Greg Sanders and Sara Sidle to go out together...

"Yeah, sure." He hoped he doesn't sound too excited. "I guess... I'll see you then."

As soon as they hung up, Greg did a happy dance "YESSS!!!"
He received an odd look from Catherine.
And apparently, Hodges, who passed by them in the hall. Knowing Hodges, he was being... Hodges-y. "What is it, Sanders? The hairgel had seeped into your brain again, or does my charisma wow you from across the hall?"

Greg just shot him a look.

[ETA: I've just read the new RP rule :( How are we suppose to put an ending to this in 2 weeks??]

(Silhouette I read it too! *hugs* Two weeks? *cries* Let's bring on the Sandleness then! And you're welcome for the chance, I was sick of talking to Lilly. Not too you toomuchovertime :D)

Sofia looked at Sara when she was calling. She looked happier than she had in a long time, and when she hung up, she seemed to glow. Sofia decided to take the plunge.

"You know, don't get mad at me, but I think you and Greg would be a sweet couple. Really. Don't hit me, I'm driving."

She didn't know where she'd got the courage from.

[2 weeks and I can't be online all the time... oh well, I guess I have to rush Greg a bit lol... what do you say, maybe he really has to take an action... like, pushing Sara against his locker? :devil: :lol: Oh wait, the mod would kill me...]

"Hey, Sofia..." Greg greeted Sofia when she entered the break room. He had decided to wait there for Sara, but it was Sofia instead, that met him.

"Where's Sara?" He expected Sofia to be with her, but when he glanced outside, there was no sight of her.

(well i won't if you find a delicate way to do that :devil: :lol: just kidding, enjoy your greg , he is nice for now ;) )

[Haha... okay, I'll make Greg push her... delicately :lol:
Anyway, Dutchie, if you're still online... it's pass midnight and my brain's shutting down... so I guess I'll continue tomorrow ok? :)

Cath wondered if there was any chance they could speak to Aranya alone. She thought for a moment. Then, it hit her. "Come on, Greggo. I think I know how to save the case."

Sofia was about to open her mouth when Catherine spoke. She saw Greg's face fall and realized that Catherine was calling him away from his 'drinks' with Sara. Seeing his sad face, she decided that once again today, she'd help them out a bit. Inside, she thought that she should be maid of honor on Greg and Sara's wedding for saving their 'drinks', oh what the hell, their date, twice today.

"You know what Cath, we'll go see if Warrick's around. Come on."

Sofia stood up, gave Greg a wink and took Catherine to the hallway, in search of Warrick, who was also on this case.

toomuchovertime said:
Cath wondered if there was any chance they could speak to Aranya alone. She thought for a moment. Then, it hit her. "Come on, Greggo. I think I know how to save the case."
Greg looked at her in surprise. "How?" He knew Aranya must be hiding something. If only that lawyer didn't get in the way...

But then it dawned him: his plan with Sara. He can't cancel... The case was really important to him too... but...

His face fell, and it must be THAT obvious because when he was about to open his mouth, he heard Sofia had said, "You know what Cath, we'll go see if Warrick's around. Come on."

She must've seen his inner battle somehow... Bless that woman!

He just stood there, unable to speak. She winked at him, as if to say 'good luck'.
Greg couldn't help but to mouth the words 'My savior!' and 'Thank You'

Before Catherine vanished to the hallway, Greg shouted, "I'll catch up with you later, Cath!"

[Hey I was wondering... do you wanna rush an end to this? Or do you wanna continue this sowewhere else? Cordelia_GRS_fan offered me to join her RP website so if you want we can continue there. But I don't mind either if you wanna end it (yes I've begun to accept our new rule, thanks to positivity cookies :D) I'll make Greg more... uh, proactive ;) We could always start anew at the RP website too if you want. So tell me what you think]

[Aww, I don't wanna end it. :( We should continue it on another site! *nudges other people in the RP*]

Sara had been at a crime scene all night, so she decided that she would try to look atleast half decent for going out with Greg. When her and Sofia entered the lab she decided that she would stop in the bathroom for a second to "powder her nose". Five minutes later she shrugged her shoulders, looking into the mirrior and headed out to the breakroom.

Walking through the hallway, Sara passed Catherine and Sofia, and she could sworn that Sofia had given her a loook as if to say "Your lucky I was there" or something to that effect. When she had steped into the breakroom she saw Greg sitting there. "Hi" she said smiling. "Ready to go?"

[Hey, hollie! I have talked to the mod in the RP site, and she said we can continue there :) I don't want to end this too... I'm officially emotionally attached to it! :D So what others say? We're moving? ;)]

Finally Greg saw Sara appearing in the breakroom door... looking so beautiful as always. They had worked the scene for all day long and it's amazing how she could stay looking so beautiful...

Greg stood up and smiled, "Always ready... but before," Greg looked down at himself. He looked messed up after working whole day long. He can't go out looking like this... while she looked great like that... "I need to change my clothes first, if you don't mind?"

Sara just shook her head, "No, not at all." She thought Greg looked fine, but then again she always thought Greg looked fine, well more then just fine. She leaned against the wall of the breakroom as she watched Greg leave. She let out a small sigh of anticipation as she rested her head against the wall.

Sofia still smiled at Greg and mouthed back:

"You're welcome. You owe me."

And she walked out with Catherine. Sara was just on her way to the breakroom and Sofia gave her a look that said:

"You'll owe me too, if you ever find out what I did."

Then she turned to Catherine. "Sorry Cath, but I had to uh...save the situation. You can take Warrick to that Anaya girl, Greg will be kinda...occupied for the rest of the evening." She smiled. She seemed to be doing that a lot lately.

(sure, move it, I'll think of a way to join)

Back