Sandle RP

Sara had been collecting evidence for awhile after Greg called. She couldn't help but worry. What was he going to say? she thought, trying to remeber the conversation. She remembered him starting with "Listen, about later..." but then he said "Nevermind." She didn't get it. Did he not want to out for drinks with her? He she come on too strong? Sara just sighed and tried to get back to the case.

But, when she was finishing up with collecting the evidence she was upset again. She still couldn't believe that Jane was killed. She remembered back in high school Jane was her only friend. She didn't have many friends because she was a geek back in high school, Jane the opposite. She didn't have many friends because she didn't do too well in school , but it was because she had family problems. They both had had family problems, that's why they probably got along so well.

Sofia looked at Lilly. "A fight? Do you happen to know what it was about? Were you there? Did you hear anything they said?"

Curiousity got the best of her. She realized this could be a break through in the case.

Aranya sighed. "It started out as a normal night..." she began, glancing at the other people in the room. "When I found out my client was Keith Richards I didn't know what to think. I guess I was excited, well who wouldn't be, but... I just had a feeling that things wouldn't turn out as well as they had seemed." Aranya saw her lawyer look at her as if to say "don't say too much" and she agnowledged [sp] it.

"Well, everything was fine. The only thing, not really out of the ordinary for my line of work, but he asked for my underwear and..." she started to say, but was cut off by one of the CSI's.

Greg glanced at Catherine.

He opened a file and laid a photograph in front of Aranya. "We found this inside Mr. Richards' throat. Is this yours?"

Back