Sandle RP

Doc Robbins finished up his preliminary exam on the female stabbing victim. COD was no surprise, she had bled out from the slashing wound to her neck. The rest of her cuts were cosmetic, almost as though she'd been tortured.

"No, there wasn't any struggle. And I have no idea about my underwear. I mean, he asked for it and left. I just thought he wanted it as some kind of trophy or something." Aranya said. For some reason she was a very shy, emotional person and now she was so nervous, she was on the verge of tears.

Lily noddwd. "He should be. He's a mortician." She laughed. "I know. Creepy, especially considering the circumstances." She shivered a little.

Greg looked at her. She looked like she was telling the truth... but you know how looks could be deceiving.

"Do you use liquid latex in your session?"

"I don't usually use latex, but he requested it. He said he'd pay me extra and everything. Plus I didn't really mind, so to answer your question yeah I did." she answered, calming down some.

[hollie you're doing great as Aranya :) I have to go, so see you tomorrow... just carry on and pretend like Greg is sitting there listening :D have fun]

"No, not really. I heard rumor around the dominion that he had been there a couple of times, but tonight..." she said looking up at the clock on the wall, it read 2:00am "Or last night, was the first time he had been my client." she finished. She was telling the truth, though she didn't know if anyone else would believe her.

toomuchovertime said:
Lily noddwd. "He should be. He's a mortician." She laughed. "I know. Creepy, especially considering the circumstances." She shivered a little.

Sofia nodded. "Okay, this is all I need to know for now. Here's my number, you can call at anytime if you need me. If you follow this officer, he'll write down your new address and all. I can asure you that we'll do anything to find out who did this to your mother. Take care."

Sofia entered the house again and met up with Sara, who was processing the bedroom. "Mother has a boyfriend, Frank, a mortrician. They had an argument about money not too long ago. And you know money is one of the most seen reasons to kill a person."

Sara glanced at Sofia after snapping on last quick picture. "We have our first supsect." she stated matter-of-factly.

"Yes we do. I suggest we take the evidence back to the lab, you go to your drink with Greggo, and we'll continue tomorrow. You look...no offence, tired."

Sofia hoped Sara would appreciate her offer. Grissom would most likely not be glad with this, but she could handle him. She flashed a quick smile.

"Thanks" Sara said grinning, trying to shake out of her head the fact that her once best friend was just murdered. She headed back to the car with Sofia. Once they had gotten a good five minutes into the ride she pulled out her phone. She then searched through her contacts until she found Greg's name and dialed his number. "Hey, it's me." she said into the receiver once she heard his voice on the other line.

Back