Sandle RP

David choked slightly, then cleared his throat. Those.. appear to be.. uh.. panties? I'm surprised there was enough of his throat left to hold .. them. David could feel his face turning bright red and for the millionth time in his life damned his light complexion.

Doc Robbins did his best not at smile at David's discomfort. "He was dismembered post-mortem, by something very sharp. The bones were cleaved cleanly."

Greg almost choked on his bubblegum. "Lace panties?"

He started laughing. "Death by lace panties. How glamorous."

Catherine and Warrick didn't laugh so Greg turned serious again. "So... um, all we need now is waiting for DNA result on the panties, match it to the girl he was with last night... case closed."

He smiled, glanced at Warrick then at Cath. He was glad Warrick helped them though... cuz inside he didn't think it would go that smooth.
It never goes that smooth.

He whispered to himself, "Oh why it's always been easier to say than to do?"
They hadn't even talk to the girl that 'serve' Keith last night.

"Cath, have you already got the time/client log? I think we need to bring her (the girl Keith was with) in for questioning." He looked at Cath and Warrick, waited for their response.

Greg didn't know why he felt so tired. Maybe because they took hours to process the scene. The condition was so severe that they had to move the body piece by piece, bag by bag. And it was getting late here in Lady Heather's dominion, but up until now all they've got was body parts and a lace panties. He knew silently that they raced agaist the clock. It would be anytime soon that the story reach the media... Things could get complicated.

He wondered if Sara got more luck with her case...

[Now now we know it certainly doesn't go that 'smooth' right? ;) Though nice twist, lace panties! :lol: I wouldn't think of that :lol:
Hey toomuchovertime, any chance of we re-enacting the scene? ;) I hadn't think of why though, but I would love to paint Greg in latex! :devil:]

Greg waited in anticipation. By luck, Aranya was the 'lace panties' type.

It started to rain outside. Greg shivered as the sound of thunder mixed with the screams from upstairs.

[No idea what to write... ]

Cath glanced toward the stairwell. "Aranya, right?" She seemed a bit shy. "We're with the Crime Lab. Did you happen to work with a Kieth Richards last night?"

[Somebody wants to be Aranya?]

Greg watched her as she answered "Yes." It didn't appeal to him that she was a dominatrix. She looked a bit shy... but who knows behind closed doors?

Greg asked her up front, "Do you happen to lose any lace panties lately?"

He watched her eyes glancing at the three of them. Finally she said, "I want a lawyer."

Greg sighed. He knew it, it wouldn't be easy.

[Pardon me for double post... but my hands are getting itchy. I'm dying to write some Sandle interraction before I left for the day! And I kinda feel it's been taking too long at Lady Heather's. So here goes... ]

So she said she needed a lawyer. Nice. Now they had no choice but to get back to the lab.

Greg let Warrick drive while he sat on the backseat. His mind racing. He picked up his phone and dialled Sara's number.

"Hey, it's me... how's the case?" It's always nice to hear her voice again. "Are you still processing the scene?"
He looked outside the window. Before they left, Doc Robbins called again. Now he wasn't too sure if the case would be as 'smooth' as he thought.

He rubbed his eyes, sighing, "Listen, about later..."

[Hehe I'm leaving it hanging there. :p]

Sofia looked up at Lilly. The girl looked nervous. Maybe even scared.

"Yes Lilly? Is there anything you have to tell me?"

Doc Robbins had called Greg because he hadn't been able to find the liver during his final examination of Richards' body. He also told Greg that whoever had dismembered the singer had to be very strong to make such clean cuts.

Lily nodded. "Mom and Frank had a fight a couple weeks ago. They seemed really upset."

Cath glanced at Aranya. She looked scared. "No one's accusing you. We just wanna talk. Come on. We'll drive you to the station."

[Hey toomuchovertime, looks like we always online at the same time. Too bad I'm not online at the same time as Hollie though... Okay I don't really know police protocol, but bleh I'm just gonna pretend you could have a suspect in your car lol]

Greg couldn't say it, "I... nevermind."

He had called to say that maybe he wouldn't be able to take a break later. They were on a hot case, and it looked like he was gonna pull a double. But when he was sitting there listening to her voice, she sounded so happy he called that he hesitated.

"No, I'm okay. I just called to see how you're doing."

She sounded happy, but Greg sensed something was troubling her. "Sara, what's wrong?"

Even after they had hung up, Greg still didn't know what was bothering her. He hates it when she's sad. He tried to joke a little before they hung up, in hopes at least it could make her smile.

After they had hung up, he glanced at the beautiful woman that sat with him in the backseat.
Much to his surprise, she said, "Sometimes it's not easy to make a woman speak her mind. Your girlfriend?" Her eyes kept fixed to the front.

"Umm, no." Okay, so he was having a conversation with a suspect? This is weird.

She looked at him. "Co-worker then?" Her gaze made him uncomfortable. It was like she could see through him. "You know, in this business I learned that... you don't mess your job with your personal life."

Greg stared at this woman. Must be a dominatrix thing that she could read people. Weird enough she was giving him advice. "You do know that you have the right to remain silent and that whatever you say might take into account in court, right?"

Suddenly he saw her eyes grow wide. Greg followed her gaze, he too couldn't believe what he saw.
"Oh great..."
In front of the station, press was swarming the entrance of the building. The news had reached the media then...

[Alright, we arrived at the station. Off to the interrogation room then?]

They finally succeded passing through the press. Somehow they managed to reach the interrogation room.

Greg sat down beside Catherine. Detective Vartan, however, remained standing.

[Should we wait for someone to play Aranya or...?]

Back