Samantha Flack thread #1

^I may be wrong but I think Stella and Sam haven't met yet.

I really hope they won't do such a tragic thing.Her road to recovery or relapse is more interesting than killing her.Plus,I think TPTB said since Sam and Don have such a good chemistry they're going to develop that,or something similar.

I'm liking this sister so far. I mean...she's a mess for sure, but it brings a side of Flack we don't get to see nearly enough. Heck, anything that gives Flack more airtime is aces in my book.

And am I the only one who thinks that this actress looks like she could actually be Eddie Cahill's sister? They kind of have the same look.

I really like Sam a lot. I think Eddie and Kathleen have amazing chemistry. It is really great to finally get to see some insight into Flack's life outside of work and I am really loving the storyline he is getting this season. The scenes between Don and Sam are always so amazing, I think they work really well together, they act a lot like they are brother and sister, it's perfect casting! I can't wait to see more of her and what happens with that storyline.

Back