Samantha Flack thread #1

I'm sooo excited about Sam!

Firstly because Flack's getting a personal storyline, what?! That's just absurd!
And I'm glad he's getting a personal storyline and it's not just a love interest. Love interests come and go but family story lines are always so interesting.

I'd love to see Flack really lose his cool for once. Maybe even *gasp* cry.

I also just love Sam's character. I think they picked the perfect actress and she's fun and rebellious. I really hope we see a lot more of her!

I completely agree. I love the fact that Flack is getting a personal storyline too! I would like to see Flack be someone other than the person he is at work. He's always so professional and maybe now with Sam in the picture, she might help bring out a different side of him. (Even if he snaps)

I like Sam because she's so different from her brother. In earlier seasons if Flack mentioned siblings, I'd think they're probably just like him. But that's what makes Sam so much fun to watch. She doesn't care what anyone thinks of her. (Except maybe her dad and brother.)

True that, he's cute when he's angry:adore::adore:

I like the scene where he's like "Whats wrong wit u...?"

I think he has emotions, but for whatever reason, he doesen't express himself. Don't get me wrong I like his tough exterior. I don't want him to end up like Messer, just a little light scene would be nice.

Afterall, Something's gotta give. Right?

Last edited:
I think he has emotions, but for whatever reason, he doesen't express himself. Don't get me wrong I like his tough exterior. I don't want him to end up like Messer, just a little light scene would be nice.

I totally agree. Sam seems to bring out more of the emotional side in Flack, simply because its his little sister and he has a close connection to her. (he lets loose a little bit with Danny, albiet not as much...with Danny i think he knows he needs to be the rock that Danny can lean on, and not someone to cry with him). She really is bringing out another side of him that we really don't get to see often, and I'm loving it =]

I'm really interested to see where they go with her and Adam though...I can totally see Flack being the over protective big brother on that one :lol: Watch out Adam!

I totally agree. Sam seems to bring out more of the emotional side in Flack, simply because its his little sister and he has a close connection to her. (he lets loose a little bit with Danny, albiet not as much...with Danny i think he knows he needs to be the rock that Danny can lean on, and not someone to cry with him). She really is bringing out another side of him that we really don't get to see often, and I'm loving it =]

I'm really interested to see where they go with her and Adam though...I can totally see Flack being the over protective big brother on that one :lol: Watch out Adam!

Exactly. He can't be so put together all the time! Like you said, something's gotta give. And I find the prospect of that happening so exciting because it's something we've never seen from him. Plus he's my favorite character so I'll be happy with anything that'll give him more screen time. :lol:

Well, I guess were getting what we wanted...........

The story between Flack and his sister (Samantha) is continued in

seventh episode of CSI: New York : Dead Inside.

CSI FILES:
Flack recognizes the design--he saw a stack of those postcards at the bar where his sister works. He and Lindsay go to the bar to collect a postcard for comparison, and Flack finds out some surprising news: his sister was fired from her job several weeks before. The bartender, Bill, explains that she knocked a few too many back during her shift, so they let her go--but she still stops by to have a drink. On their way out, Lindsay and Flack run into Samantha. When Flack asks why she's there, Samantha reminds him that this is where she works.

This could be a big thing for Flack - he's definatly going to get emotional

with this one. I can see disappointment, anger....
Buckle your seatbelts ..........

Last edited by a moderator:

CSI FILES:
Flack recognizes the design--he saw a stack of those postcards at the bar where his sister works. He and Lindsay go to the bar to collect a postcard for comparison, and Flack finds out some surprising news: his sister was fired from her job several weeks before. The bartender, Bill, explains that she knocked a few too many back during her shift, so they let her go--but she still stops by to have a drink. On their way out, Lindsay and Flack run into Samantha. When Flack asks why she's there, Samantha reminds him that this is where she works.

CSI FILES:

BUSTED!

Oh this is going to be GREAT! I am so, so pumped! :hugegrin:

I'm definitely interested to see 5.07 (although excerpts from a spoiler report should probably go in spoiler code).

Regarding how Sam will affect Adam (or whatever the wording was that was used before the season started) - I can't help but wonder if that was referring to the premiere when he waited two hours to tell Mac about Sam's car. The poor boy was certainly affected. :lol:

Guilty as charged for the "Great Casting and So-Far-Great Character Sam Flack Club". Lol.

Flack finds out some surprising news: his sister was fired from her job several weeks before. The bartender, Bill, explains that she knocked a few too many back during her shift, so they let her go--but she still stops by to have a drink. On their way out, Lindsay and Flack run into Samantha. When Flack asks why she's there, Samantha reminds him that this is where she works.
I'm already feeling bad for Sam. She's totally busted. I can picture the look on Flack's face when he's, like, "Oh, the job you were fired from?"

Sam and Adam... I'm feeling worse for Adam than I just said I was for Sam. That'd be really, REALLY fun to see. XD

Yeah it really sucks for Flack too that he has to find out, not only like that, but in front of a colleague as well!

Guilty as charged for the "Great Casting and So-Far-Great Character Sam Flack Club". Lol.

Flack finds out some surprising news: his sister was fired from her job several weeks before. The bartender, Bill, explains that she knocked a few too many back during her shift, so they let her go--but she still stops by to have a drink. On their way out, Lindsay and Flack run into Samantha. When Flack asks why she's there, Samantha reminds him that this is where she works.

I'm already feeling bad for Sam. She's totally busted. I can picture the look on Flack's face when he's, like, "Oh, the job you were fired from?"

Sam and Adam... I'm feeling worse for Adam than I just said I was for Sam. That'd be really, REALLY fun to see. XD

Ok, I get ur point about Sam, but what does Adam have to do with

anything? He's not even in on this.........

Ok, I get ur point about Sam, but what does Adam have to do with

anything? He's not even in on this.........

I think when the spoilers about Flack's sister first came out it was said that she was going to have an affect on Adam or something like that. After watching the episode I thought it referred to the fact that he went to Flack first and not Mac.

I could be wrong but I myself haven't seen anything to make me think there could be a "love connection".

I have to second what Fay said. Anything quoted from a spoiler report or is a spoiler for something that hasn't happened yet should be in a spoiler box and not repeatedly quoted in other posts. This isn't something that has been discussed in the general media, so whether or not to use a spoiler box isn't even a borderline case that could go either way.

Back