Samantha Flack thread #1

Ugh, guys--seriously, how hard is it to put in spoiler code? I realize some of you are new (though Fay did request that it be coded several posts up, which anyone can follow), but CSINYMIA000, you've been here long enough to know better. This isn't the first time you've broken the rules either--I suggest you take another read through them, because the next time you break one, you're going to get a warning.

Spoiler for an episode that hasn't aired yet gets spoiler code. Hope everyone is clear on that from here on in.

Spoiler for an episode that hasn't aired yet gets spoiler code. Hope everyone is clear on that from here on in.

Can you point me to where I can find the instructions for how to do this? I don't want to spoil anything if I do have something to post that may be a spoiler.

Thanks!
Beth

Can you point me to where I can find the instructions for how to do this? I don't want to spoil anything if I do have something to post that may be a spoiler.

Thanks!
Beth

You can find instructions in this thread. :) Also, if you are using spoiler code then I would always recommend previewing your posts before submitting them, that way you can tell if your spoiler code is working. :)

I'm bumping this thread up as people couldn't find it.

I really loved that TPTB had Sam realize she had a problem and start the process of trying to heal so quickly. I think it'll make for a more honest, realistic picture of the character and her relationship with her brother than dragging out finding out what issues she has and dragging out Flack finding out what's up with her.

The emotions between brother and sister are just spot on with these two with the whole love/hate dynamic. It's not that they hate each other, but they hate things the other does that gets in the way of their relationship. But they ultimately love each other a great deal and want to have a close relationship. Many people who have siblings can relate to those ups and downs of family relationships. Eddie and Kathleen play off each other well and really make you believe they really are siblings both in their interactions and their looks. TPTB deserves kudos for the casting choice they made for this role. :thumbsup:

Thanks, PerfectAnomaly! I agree that this is one character who was cast quite well. I also like the way her issues have been handled so far. I just want to see how Flack handles it in coming episodes.
I wonder what effect the upcoming problem with Flack and a dead suspect might have on Sam (I saw a spoiler on this site a couple of weeks ago that something happens to a suspect while Flack is with him). What will happen when she sees her "perfect" brother in trouble? That might be a bump in the road for her recovery????

I don't think this qaulifies as spoilers, just some speculation. I talked about it in the "Dead Inside" Eppy and I wonder if anybody feels the same. That Sam might not have the best fate in this show? Unless I read the foreshadowing wrong, where it was just showing tension between the siblings, I didn't see it as a good sign to show them both looking at each other in slow mo.

Again, I might be reading to much into it but I just don't think her fate is a good one..

I kind of got that feeling too. Actually the part where Flack started playing the song over the speaker, I thought she was going to hurt herself. The direction of this storyline looks like it could be a sad one. This is all observation btw, no spoielrs or anything. I really like this character, I think it's a good way to build Flackie's story, and it's about time too. I hope things work out for both of them, but the direction it looks like it's going is looking grim. :(

I hope it doens't have a sad ending..

I like her storyline and in the latest episode it was really nice to see her with Don.Their bond is strong and I hope it stays that way.And that Don can help Sam with her problems.

I don't think this qaulifies as spoilers, just some speculation. I talked about it in the "Dead Inside" Eppy and I wonder if anybody feels the same. That Sam might not have the best fate in this show? Unless I read the foreshadowing wrong, where it was just showing tension between the siblings, I didn't see it as a good sign to show them both looking at each other in slow mo.

Again, I might be reading to much into it but I just don't think her fate is a good one..

Interesting. I hadn't really thought of that. It would be tragic for Flack if his sister was to come to an unfortunate end, I can't imagine the effect that would have. :eek: I really hope that doesn't happen, I really like Samantha, and I love that they are exploring the Flack family in this way. Kathleen Munroe does a fantastic job in the role (excellent casting I think) and I'd love to see her as an occassional recurring character.

I've said in the Flack thread, so I'll repeat it here, I can imagine Sam having a relapse, and I think that could play out as an interesting storyline. I'm glad she's getting help and has admitted that she has a problem, in terms of a future appearance I'd like to see Sam and Don talking to each other and getting back to that close relationship that they obviously used to have. :) And I'd like to see Papa Flack brought into the fold, hopefully he will decide not to completely wash his hands of his wayward daughter, after all she has a problem, but she's also getting help and helping herself.

I can imagine Sam having a relapse

That would be possible I think.And really interesting.Don trying to help his sister and Sam trying to fix her problem.

I think her storyline can show us more not only about Don but about the rest of the team.If they try to help each other etc.

I can imagine Sam having a relapse

That would be possible I think.And really interesting.Don trying to help his sister and Sam trying to fix her problem.

I think her storyline can show us more not only about Don but about the rest of the team.If they try to help each other etc.
Wow. That would truly be nice to see. But how do you incorporate the whole team? Just like that time when Stella shot her boyfriend?

Maybe.I don't know.

I don't think they all know about Sam yet or haven't met her. I don't think they'll be there for her because they don't really know but maybe they can do something for Don[if he seems troubled etc].At least,it's something I'd like to see.

Maybe originally her fate was tragic but considering the great amount of people who are very fond of her i have my doubts TPTB will kill her off. They can't be so silly! (well they can i hope they won't be able to do so)

I am still wondering how Sam is going to affect Stella. Nothing was showed so far (well I have watched first two episodes and the rest of seasons on clips so i can't be sure) Great casting was made with Kathleen and i want to have her in more episodes

Debbie :D

Last edited:
Back