Ryan/Valera #2 - Pushing the Dinner Plate Aside for Her

Wow. You know if he looked at me like that, I'd be all over him. Jeez.. Screw that, I'd be all over him if he looked at me. :lol:

The Snake-lady seriously needs to back off. Maybe they're about to make it into a real soap-opera? Ryan is flirty with Valera AND Boa, and Valera gets pissed which results in a cat-fight.

I've got my money on Valera ;)

I could go for a cat fight if Valera was the one playing.........she'd seriosuly kick ass!

Valera's my hero............and Ryan needs a GOOD WOMAN for a change!

I wonder how the scene is gonna be WHEN they finally do get together. I'm sure it'll be pure sex. *looks at this through rose-colored glasses of optimism*

I wonder how the scene is gonna be WHEN they finally do get together. I'm sure it'll be pure sex. *looks at this through rose-colored glasses of optimism*
Its gonna be very hot :devil:

Oh.. I was hoping she would be in the next episode.

I am looking forward to when they get more scenes. I think it is clear she has something for Ryan. He just needs to open his eyes.

I wasn't liking the whole Natalia thing. I mean I like the character, just NOT WITH RYAN!!!!

The problem is nobody wants Natalia too hook up with any of the guys :lol:. I don't want her with Eric, and Horatio fans certainly don't want her with Horatio. I think it's best if she just remains single. Or she could've been married. She's messing up the whole group dynamic.

Carol, she's not in the next NEW episode? Dammit, what is up with that!!!!!

I'm thinking more and more that it isn't Valera who is the mole.

Alyssa, I LOVE your banner! This is my week to love Danny. I've enver thought he was that hot before, but now he's growing on me!

I think it's Natalia.

Maybe Natalia wil break Ryan's heart and Valera will be there to whack him over the head for constantly falling for the wrong woman?

I would be happy if Snake Lady was the mole. Bye Bye!

And everything between Valera and Ryan could get back to normal. After that ordeal he would realise he truly loves Valera, and they would make up for the lost time :devil:

If it was snake lady i would squee. I just doubt they'd bring her on as a regular just to make her the mole. plus, not everyone really "knows and trusts" her yet IMO. Of course, i also don't think they'd bring Val back just to make her the mole. That is, unless being the mole wouldn't get her sacked again.

I also didn't think she was "liked" well enough to be the person Donahue was talking about with the love scene and now that's looking like it is going to be Snake and Ryan.

So maybe................I am just not wanting it to be anyone else is the reality of it! HA HA

I REALLY don't want it to be Valera and I want her and RYAN to get some time!

I didn't forget you Shane, just hadn't seen you in a while! And I said "and the others" and I wasn't referring to "LOST" I promise! HA HA HA HA

That's okay. I was giving you a hard time. After all, shiiping is getting contagious and I've been trying to stay away, but obviously, it's not working.

Back