Ryan/Valera #2 - Pushing the Dinner Plate Aside for Her

Awesome :D Here's your reward :)

valrylook.jpg

Agh! There's something wrong about that picture... see? Found it:

whattheheck.jpg

I just have to... just a sec... abrakadabra... ah! Better.

Phew!

I'll do better next time. Normally I'm good at photo editing but not when I'm in a hurry. Don't let that thread sink til tomorrow! :D Will think of a ship name...

That dude in the background is obviously someone Horatio had to hire to make sure Ryan and Valera don't spontaneously do it in the middle of the lab.

I've missed this thread! Its nice to see it back :D
Valera can now attack Ryan on the table :devil: :devil:

Oh god, please kill me :lol: Came up with Wolferine for our ship :lol: (Wolfe+Maxine [Wolverine from X-Men]) Mmmm. Naming ships is really a pain in the ass. I try a few, maybe we can combine two words or anyone has a brilliant idea after my listing.

Go Vest?
Lab Routine?
Ryval?
Rymax?
Wolfe Maximum?
Wolf(y)era?
Wol(y)era?
Womax?
Maximum Nerd?
Innocent Ecstasy?
Lab Tension?
VestCoat? (lol West coast)

I can't think of any more silly names right now. I haven't slept that much and this is the result :lol:

I suck.

hi! my first post here. generally i'm not a shipper but i read your posts very often and you made me often laugh. ryan and valera are cute together.
togoholic, the names are so funny and i look forward to your fanfic.

Welcome, inge! It's warm and cozy in here :D.

I like the name options. I really can't come up with anything myself, though.

People keep mentioning Valera to Ryan. Tonight it was Natalia. It means nothing, but I'm so desperate. Did you guys see her on the preview for next week? YAY!

inge!!! Welcome to the U.S.S. R/V ship :D :lol: Make yourself at home :) I know how hard I've been laughing at the comments here... such a great time for me! That was part of why I joined this ship ;) The major part was how cute Maxine and Ryry would be together!

And lol guys you like the names? :lol: Wow, I should never go to sleep then :lol: You know I've been thinking about some things for my fanfic... and I will throw a new name at ya:

Häagen Dazs.

I decided it to be their favorite ice cream :D Will say no more because I don't wanna give you too much info about my ficcie ;) Unfortunately my first three pages are on my PC, and it fried yesterday. I try to save my data a bit later that day. I'm so glad my mom has a laptop!

midnight; we are all desperate! Right there with ya dude!

EDIT: I could save my document! Yay! So I'm going to continue writing without having to start over again :)

You mean like feed it to ducks or something like that??

Geez.

:D

Keep fingers crossed that I can finish my fic tomorrow. I'm writing and writing... it's already 10 pm here in Germany. Looks like another sleepless night.

hello neighbour!
forget sleeping, writing is more important! LOL

i hope there will be some interaction between them in the next episode.

I already did, neighbor :lol: :D I'm still writing :)

Aww, Ryan asked where his Maxine was. So cute! He missed her!

Oh yes, please, some interaction next time!

Back